American Horror Story, S6 Teaser Trailer

Options

Comments

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OhMars wrote: »
    This people stupid as ? . ? money,I'm out that ? .

This ? is wack. I'm watching mr.robot instead of this next Wednesday

Mr. Robot season 2 is officially done.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The last 20 mins were fire
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Just watched ep 1. It was pretty good but the last 10 mins made me mad af /lol . After all that ? that has happened to you in the past week plus , why df would you get out of the car and chase a mf into the dark ass woods in the middle of the night?

And then I look at the preview for ep 2, and Bassett's character brings her daughter to that ? place? Man lmaoooo

Besides that, the series is pretty dope so far, that ? would've ended on ep 1 if it was me tho lol I would've moved quick as a mf.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Still don't know what's going on in this show but Cuba and Angela are in it now I see. What happened ro precious?
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ Cooba

Bruh I could have sworn I spelled it "Cuba" lol
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Just watched ep 1. It was pretty good but the last 10 mins made me mad af /lol . After all that ? that has happened to you in the past week plus , why df would you get out of the car and chase a mf into the dark ass woods in the middle of the night?

And then I look at the preview for ep 2, and Bassett's character brings her daughter to that ? place? Man lmaoooo

Besides that, the series is pretty dope so far, that ? would've ended on ep 1 if it was me tho lol I would've moved quick as a mf.

From our standpoint it was dumb but her reason for bringing her is made clear though fd up.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Hell no, mf breaks into the house locks you in the basement, cuts all ur power off, etc and you bring ur lil ass daughter there? Hellllll no, I'll see yall mfs at the hotel 2 hrs from this mf, I'll be there with my daughter chillin.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For ppl complaining about dumb character choices yall gotta remember,we're watching a reenactment and we don't know who the real Matt,Shelby,and Lee are or if their honest.

I def think the actors, playing the parts in the show will become characters.That means hopefully they play themselves

6th season 6th ep 2016 (666) .Maybe it ties back into the anti christ baby of Tate and the wife from season 1?

This doc feels like a retelling of season 1.Their like that couple a lot but flipped in ways.You got nurses,kids talking to ghosts,haunted house,weird neighbors.Pigman,

I think they got some ill ? coming.

• loch121
    Options
    Hell no, mf breaks into the house locks you in the basement, cuts all ur power off, etc and you bring ur lil ass daughter there? Hellllll no, I'll see yall mfs at the hotel 2 hrs from this mf, I'll be there with my daughter chillin.

Maybe they're lying
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Expound. Lying about what exactly?
  • loch121
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Expound. Lying about what exactly?

Maybe they aren't even Matt, Shelby,and Lee

Maybe they are really down with the towns people.

Maybe they're possessed

Maybe they're dead already

Plus due to Ryan telling us there's a 6th ep twist,we have no idea what we're watching really.They are saying it will flip everything.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think the twist is that the hillbillys were trying to help them. Maybe they wanted to bid on the house to keep it vacant so that no one else would have to suffer
  • loch121
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I think the twist is that the hillbillys were trying to help them. Maybe they wanted to bid on the house to keep it vacant so that no one else would have to suffer

Nah it's bigger.I think it has to do with the fact they we are watching a show within a show.

The actors are saying it's a make your head explode type of twist.they says it totally changes everything we think we're watching.

Sidenote season another season 1 parallel. 1 a kid talked to ghosts and was named violet,this season a kid talks to ghosts and is named Flora
  • Dupac
    Options
    it was still ? to bring her daughter back there, and to even let her eyes off of her considering...

i mean it was so predictable something would happen to the little girl, but i still cringed.....

for kaing me invested enough to cringe, and be ? up that the kid is missing is first a testament to Angela's acting skills, and enough for me to look forward to watching wednesday
  • Dupac
    Options
    OK I'm sold.

This season winning
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    This and coven will probably be the best seasons.
  • iron man1
    Options
    Young Black Excellence was poltergeisted
  • iron man1
    Options
    This and coven will probably be the best seasons.

Season 1 good sir
  • iron man1
    Options
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man im hooked this show is creepy as ?

white folks are some sick people
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    I think I found a error or something. Mason, Angela Bassett ex husband gets killed off but wasn't he on camera being interviewed too? If so, my guess is that they're all dead and this is old footage.