American Horror Story, S6 Teaser Trailer

Options

Comments

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think I found a error or something. Mason, Angela Bassett ex husband gets killed off but wasn't he on camera being interviewed too? If so, my guess is that they're all dead and this is old footage.

What?!?

He wasn't interviewed not even once.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This and coven will probably be the best seasons.

Nothing better than season 1
  • loch121
    Options
    This ep was wild.The cops are ? .They might know wusup or be in on it.

Now why are they finding more than the cops?? ass kids.

If Lee is crying in the interview,it would seem she never got Flora back.

Mason got burned like the witch in Coven.What if they are doing All this themselves like in Angel Heart.How could they think Lee could physically get Mason up and burned him?Plus I'm sure they can test her hands and clothes.

I don't trust Shelby.Why she wanna stay now and care about the house?

Kathy is a butcher and the pigman from season 1 was a butcher

First time we hear the interviewer and see the set.We're getting closer to the reveal.

So I guess the ghosts can only be seen in the woods?I think the ppl who came in the house are different ppl or ghosts than Kathy and them.

So the psychic is from New Orleans like warlock/witch he played in coven.Very poltergeistish vibe.

25k ain't bad for your daughter,lol Lee pulled the strap.It would look like a scam,but realistically,they gotta know ? is real now.So Lee lost another kid.

Kathy ? them ? up.Idk what Gaga is,but I had the idea she was the leader and not Kathy because she was whispering in Kathy's ear.

So why can't Lee,Matt, and Shelby see the ghosts in the woods?

lol Cuba was beating Gaga down.Ironically Gaga and Cuba did this exact scene for real at the Illumanati Thanksgiving party last yr.

Shelby ? ass.Stop snitchin

There are so many pigs in this season.Shelby believes ppl have gifts because she does too.

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    I think I found a error or something. Mason, Angela Bassett ex husband gets killed off but wasn't he on camera being interviewed too? If so, my guess is that they're all dead and this is old footage.

What?!?

As soon as I noticed he wasn't being interviewed, I knew he was dead. In fact any one not being interviewed might not make it
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »

What?!?

As soon as I noticed he wasn't being interviewed, I knew he was dead. In fact any one not being interviewed might not make it

Yea my bad, for some reason I thought dude from soul food played the ex behind the camera at some point.
  • Broddie
    edited September 2016
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »

Asylum >>>>>>> Murder House

Then Freak Show and Coven in that order after them. Didn't even bother with Hotel.
  • Dupac
    Options
    i got it ranked....

season 1
    season 3
    season 2
    season 4
    season 5

Season 6 looks like they coming for the throne tho.....

• loch121
    Options

Asylum >>>>>>> Murder House

Then Freak Show and Coven in that order after them. Didn't even bother with Hotel.

? no.Violet being dead for 3 eps and us not knowing was one of the best plot twists in film.Plus Tate being rubber man was a crazy reveal.Season 1 is 1 of the best seasons in tv history.

Asylum is 2nd best because it was too many plotlines and ? that dead ended and they write it out.You got aliens,nazis,mutants,a whole other present timeline,a possessed nun,a serial killer,a evil santa,etc etc.it didn't come together well by the end imo,but was good.

• loch121
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    I thought the white hair person was a woman the entire time until Angela called it a he...... smh

He was in Coven
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Murder House
    Coven
    Asylum

TOP 3

? those other 2 seasons

This one right here got my attention we gone see how it goes
  • loch121
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Murder House
    Coven
    Asylum

TOP 3

? those other 2 seasons

I like parts of Freak show and Hotel.

Dandy from Freakshow is the best character ever on this show imo and the Twisty clown.Plus the finale of Freakshow is a deep commentary about fame and was a meta send off for Lange.

Hotel was alright.I liked Gaga and Mr March plus the dead famous serial killers.

Even when it's not the best AHS is still pretty damn good.
  • Dupac
    Options
    Murder House
    Coven
    Asylum

TOP 3

? those other 2 seasons

this
  • Dupac
    Options
    Murder House
    Coven
    Asylum

TOP 3

? those other 2 seasons

Dandy from Freakshow is the best character ever on this show imo and the Twisty clown.Plus the finale of Freakshow is a deep commentary about fame and was a meta send off for Lange.

Hotel was alright.I liked Gaga and Mr March plus the dead famous serial killers.

ill watch them one day
  • loch121
    Options
    Murder House
    Coven
    Asylum

TOP 3

? those other 2 seasons

ill watch them one day

They're no doubt the weakest of all the seasons though,I agree
  • Broddie
    Options
    Freak Show was dope. The tragic backstory of Pepper and the complete sickness of Dandy Mott made it way better than Coven to me.
  • loch121
    Options
    Freak Show was dope. The tragic backstory of Pepper and the complete sickness of Dandy Mott made it way better than Coven to me.

Freakshow fell apart after like the mid season.They introduced too many characters like Neil Patrick Harris and barely used them.

But yeah Dandy was on that Patrick Bateman ? .And the twins were dope.I hope we see Twisty again.
    Somebody related to Dandy will be in this season
  • Dupac
    Options

like i said, they killed meep

lost me
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've said it once and I'll say it again asylum was ASS! Way too much going on, way too many stories jam packed. You had Nazis, mad scientists, mutants, angles of death, demons, aliens, evil nuns, and serial killers on top off all the other crazies in the asylum. Boo Boo

Top 3
    1) Coven
    2) Murder House
    3) Hotel

Fight me @DWO
  • loch121
    Options
    OhMars wrote: »
    I've said it once and I'll say it again asylum was ASS! Way too much going on, way too many stories jam packed. You had Nazis, mad scientists, mutants, angles of death, demons, aliens, evil nuns, and serial killers on top off all the other crazies in the asylum. Boo Boo

Top 3
    1) Coven
    2) Murder House
    3) Hotel

Fight me @DWO

Asylum >>>Hotel

2 words ? Face
  • Dupac
    edited September 2016
    Options
    bruh the ? with the inmate being the angel of death blew my mind so hard i stopped smoking for a week

asylum was ?
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn they need to show more of Gaga ? like last season
  • loch121
    Options
    bruh the ? with the inmate being the angel of death blew my mind so hard i stopped smoking for a week

asylum was ?

The angel of death with the theme music
  • Dupac
    Options
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Theory going around that each episode so far is tying into the previous seasons. Episode 1 the murder house, episode 2 the crazy nurses, and episode 3 with the witch and medium. Season 4 seems to be pigman/twisty