• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    BlackCat wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    @BlackCat a reta......
    Hol up
    NO NO
    last time reppin posted that she was a ? i asked her about it and this bih got mad as hell at me
    Over a simple question
    ima sit back and wait for proof this time

Who you calling a ? ?

If anything you're one of the biggest ? I ever seen. @ReppingTime said I was a lesbian and you came crying about lesbians and called me a f*****t. How the hell is that a simple question?
    You are a grown ass man cry baby on a message board. Freaking sad, lesbians should be the last thing in the world that make you mad and act a damn fool.

@gns
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2016 has been a year of fuckery and craziness
  • BlackCat
    BlackCat Members Posts: 824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all leave my name out of this and you are all going to hell for all these jokes about people with disabilities.
    @ReppingTime I hope you break your finger ? for getting me dragged in this ? .

@JonnyRoccIT <3<3<3

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BlackCat a reta......
    Hol up
    NO NO
    last time reppin posted that she was a ? i asked her about it and this bih got mad as hell at me
    Over a simple question

Who you calling a ? ?

If anything you're one of the biggest ? I ever seen. @ReppingTime said I was a lesbian and you came crying about lesbians and called me a f*****t. How the hell is that a simple question?
    You are a grown ass man cry baby on a message board. Freaking sad, lesbians should be the last thing in the world that make you mad and act a damn fool.

think you be more upset that he was calling you a ?

It's like Taylor Swift... She wasn't mad that Kanye said she owe him sex. It was calling her that ? that really did it
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    @BlackCat a reta......
    Hol up
    NO NO
    Over a simple question

Who you calling a ? ?

think you be more upset that he was calling you a ?

It's like Taylor Swift... She wasn't mad that Kanye said she owe him sex. It was calling her that ? that really did it

are you insinuating that BlackCat has a mental disability?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited August 2016
    Options
    More fuel to this fire

yqdre5qw80hc.jpg

Also dead @ "lmao the ? saluter?"

What thread was that lol
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BlackCat a reta......
    Hol up
    NO NO
    Over a simple question

Who you calling a ? ?

? ? can u read?
    Tired of this ?

? called u a ? I at'd u and ask u about it....
    ? call u a ? , i say i wont jump to conclusions and this somehow makes me the biggest bi....woo sah

listen bruh. Dont worry bout it. I aint gon at u no mo. And if ? got new allegations bout your african ? ass ill just go with it next time.
    Not takin no mo undeserved vitriol from u ?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huh. That's too bad.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Whatever you say bruh
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Legit, I see what you did there