Should Sion be demodded/S2J preys on the disabled

Options

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    so....this thread has run its course?

Starting to feel this way.

All I know is that ? @JonnyRoccIT got mad than a ? after I posted what I posted.

C'mon brah, let's not exaggerate for some reactions here. I just simply denounced your claim and suggested you reboot your system or sum...cause it was wrong.

And threw a angry tantrum at chilla. But whatever. I'm sure you've met her in person. That for sure you know she isn't a guy. You're too smart for that. You'd never get played like that. I got you bruh. You good.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More fuel to this fire
    yqdre5qw80hc.jpg

Also dead @ "lmao the ? saluter?"

lmao @ the censor
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This has been a great summer for the IC.

@Lurkers sign up

All hiphop need to promote threads like these in the rumours section and front page would bring a lot more people to the forum.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackCat wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    BlackCat wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    @BlackCat a reta......
    Hol up
    NO NO
    last time reppin posted that she was a ? i asked her about it and this bih got mad as hell at me
    Over a simple question
    ima sit back and wait for proof this time

Who you calling a ? ?

If anything you're one of the biggest ? I ever seen. @ReppingTime said I was a lesbian and you came crying about lesbians and called me a f*****t. How the hell is that a simple question?
    You are a grown ass man cry baby on a message board. Freaking sad, lesbians should be the last thing in the world that make you mad and act a damn fool.

? ? can u read?
    Tired of this ?

? called u a ? I at'd u and ask u about it....
    ? call u a ? , i say i wont jump to conclusions and this somehow makes me the biggest bi....woo sah

listen bruh. Dont worry bout it. I aint gon at u no mo. And if ? got new allegations bout your african ? ass ill just go with it next time.
    Not takin no mo undeserved vitriol from u ?

Of course your old ass would be tired. Your blood pressure probably too high right now. You're all mad and angry over silly jokes talking about conclusions and allegations. Who made you do investigations about every little thing said here. I'm not going to answer your ? questions like are you lesbian? Why all this woman ignoring me and choosing to be lesbian? Is it true you're re******, do you have an alibi?
    If you want to practice law, stop being silly ass old man and take your ass to school. If not then go to church. I come here for laughs and read interesting stuff, not answer your emotional ass questions.
    [img]http://img.pandawhale.com/post-30754-shut-up-? -gif-Ice-Cube-NWA-NQVZ.gif[/img]
    Aint een read that brah
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    i never understood the whole "disappear immediately" strategy after being exposed or called out. ? already got posted.. you dippin just make you look like more a sucker

lol that ? was like "wrong person" when Charlie called him by his government and was like..

Chappelle.gif
    hahahahahah ? ass ? ..

couldnt keep it real to the very end. lol

He hasnt posted since the 8th. But he log in yesterday tho but no b posts. Nh
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SHOUT OUT TO MY BIG HOMIE KING BIZ & SION .
  • RickyRich
    Options
    CROOKED LETTER SHOULD B MOD
  • RickyRich
    Options
    STEW I CANT WAIT BUSS ON YA UGLY ASS MOM FACE U ? ASS ?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    You coming out today ese?
    S2J wrote:
    Not today homes
    ufjdprrbz2l0.jpg

@SolemnSauce you got heart tho
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Purr wrote: »
    Oh well. Im about to post an inspirational tues instagram post of before and after. Thanks to @s2j imma get more ig followers. <3:3

#blackexcellence

What's your ig?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamel, go easy on that man...
    S2J wrote: »
    Im gonna side with the poster a bit. Yall r misisng the point. Floyd is 147 pounds. I am not the biggest guy in the world, and im 5'7 155. Now, yes, Floyd would put me to sleep lmao...but you cant just crown these nggas superman.

Lets say Floyd gets ino an altercation with, say, a college RB, who is 6'0, 225, in shape (pause). Because Floyd boxes he just gon whoop his ass? I dono. Maybe, but 75 lbs is 75 lbs, regardless of who u are. As someone said earlier, if the bigger dude somehow wrap u up...

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/589725#Comment_589725

He's a sickly, little ? . He part of your squad, Alpha Midget. You know you ? are already extra trying to prove y'all selves.

You know the ladies probably ain't take him seriously due to his proportions, and mostly lack of game, so this ? had to take a shortcut. NH, just in case.

Unfortunately, it was a dirt road.

@ I ro ny @R.D @ReppinTime

Here is the "Tale of The Tape" on this ? which is why he never wanted the fade in the first place.

So is he fat or skinny?
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who is truking? And why are they so upset at stew.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it a DRO alias? That's his all caps posting style
This discussion has been closed.