2K Announces WWE 2K17 In-Game Soundtrack Curated By Puff Daddy

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IWRGsZNF8I

2K today announced the in-game soundtrack details for WWE 2K17, the forthcoming release in the flagship WWE video game franchise.

Personally curated by legendary hip-hop recording artist, producer, entrepreneur and WWE enthusiast Sean “Diddy” Combs aka Puff Daddy, the soundtrack will feature 13 unique songs from established and emerging artists that span multiple music genres, including hip-hop, indie and alternative rock, heavy metal and electronic dance. The full soundtrack is presented by Revolt Media & TV, a music cable network created by Combs.

The WWE 2K17 in-game soundtrack, curated by Puff Daddy, will include the following artists and songs:

Action Bronson & Joey Bada$$ (feat. Rico Love) – “What About The Rest Of Us”;
Anderson .Paak – “Come Down”;
Andy Black – “We Don’t Have To Dance”;
Axwell Λ Ingrosso – “This Time”;
Black Sabbath – “Paranoid”;
Bring Me The Horizon – “Run”;
FIDLAR – “Drone”;
French Montana (feat. Kojak Black) – “Lockjaw”;
iSHi (feat. French Montana, Wale, & Raekwon) – “We Run”;
P. Diddy, Black Rob & Mark Curry – “Bad Boy For Life”;
Travis Barker & Yelawolf – “Out of Control”;
Twenty One Pilots – “Ride”;
Yellow Claw (feat. Lil Eddie) – “We Made It”.

Developed collaboratively by Yuke’s and Visual Concepts, a 2K studio, WWE 2K17 is not yet rated by the ESRB. WWE 2K17 is currently scheduled for worldwide release on the PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment systems, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October 11, 2016. Consumers who pre-order WWE 2K17 at any participating retailer will receive two playable Bill Goldberg characters, as well as playable WCW Monday Nitro and Halloween Havoc arenas, at no extra cost on launch day.

Comments

• Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how are these 2k wrestling games? i havent played one since no mercy (the goat)
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options

They're pretty good more simulation and slow paced compared to the arcadey games they used to be
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

they suck compared to no mercy.

its the saddest ? ever. all this ? technology and they cant make a decent ? wrestling game.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another reason not to buy a wrestling game.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ Kojack Black

Lawd I NEVER thought I see the day Kodak Black be in a wrestling game lol
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It aint No Mercy type fun and the career mode can be repetitive (atleast in 2k16) but I have had fun playing it. I really ? with the creation suite cause you can pretty much add anybody you want to the game and itll look just like them.

Playing multiplayer with my boys makes the ? even more fun. We'll play 4 players and just run a bunch of elimination chambers/money in the bank matches all damn day for the titles.. ? be gettin real cause im a ? talker ill be talkin ? like im really cuttin a promo and ? lmao ? be gettin mad to the point where it be some legit arguments over the ? that be going on in the game

• TonyDubbz
    Options
    See Kurt angle aint even in the game but its a ? load of different kurt angles that other people made and uploaded just so folks can download him. They even got his move set in the game so you can make that ? legit.

maxresdefault.jpg

A lot of people talk about the roster missing certain people but the creation suite really eliminates that ? and gives you endless possibilities. Mostly anybody you can think of can be downloaded to your game
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    Even rappers and ?

7df167dc771ce1423797815112ecf9da.jpg

•  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    It aint No Mercy type fun and the career mode can be repetitive (atleast in 2k16) but I have had fun playing it. I really ? with the creation suite cause you can pretty much add anybody you want to the game and itll look just like them.

Playing multiplayer with my boys makes the ? even more fun. We'll play 4 players and just run a bunch of elimination chambers/money in the bank matches all damn day for the titles.. ? be gettin real cause im a ? talker ill be talkin ? like im really cuttin a promo and ? lmao ? be gettin mad to the point where it be some legit arguments over the ? that be going on in the game

say no more.
  • disqus_Uuhsy1CfIi
    disqus_Uuhsy1CfIi Members, Banned Users Posts: 63 ✭✭
    Options
    They put the same wrestlers in the game. Acting lik they going add new ones.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    That's dope you can even create your jumbo screen video with the highlights
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Seems like universe mode is deeper finally
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »

GOAT!!!!!

Finally can fight backstage again and ? !!

? said that even what attire your superstar is wearing can trigger certain outcomes, i wanna see how that works

They need to give us a custom themes creator in the creation suite.. let me create my own got damn theme!
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    i might ? around n cop. havent watched wrestling since stone cold left tho.
  • TonyDubbz
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Bruh that backstage ? look dope as ? ! the new ladder interactions too im tryin to pile drive somebody through that ? on the barricade

@stonecoldmikey @trollio yall seen this ? ?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

its the saddest ? ever. all this ? technology and they cant make a decent ? wrestling game.

? too much now. I just download 16 for free. Button layout is all over the place. I miss the grab and punch days. ? takes entirely too much brain power to play now.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

? too much now. I just download 16 for free. Button layout is all over the place. I miss the grab and punch days. ? takes entirely too much brain power to play now.

Is it a free game this month?
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Puff and Jay keep they hands in ? Everything! Talk about diversifying your portfolio. Black excellence!! Not a big wrestling game fan so no ? given about the actual game play aspect
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Is it a free game this month?

Yup
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah truth be told I like the WWE games and buy them every year and since 2k has taken over the franchise the graphics look better compared to the THQ days. Near the end of THQ's run with the WWE series the models started to look more & more like cartoons with each installment. Now don't get me wrong because even though 2k has tried to expand & improve on the foundation that was set by Yukes/THQ it's still room for a lot of improvement in the WWE 2K series.

I agree that it's about time the gaming engine/button layout (along with Universe Mode) needs an overhaul. When I'm playing 2k16 I get confused on how to activate the body limb targeting system, when to use the "? " moments, and I hate the submission system with a passion. The only reason I keep buying every year is because of the creation suite, DLC Packs, & the community creations.