2K Announces WWE 2K17 In-Game Soundtrack Curated By Puff Daddy

Options

Comments

•  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I feel like....by the time I get to the main roster, I'm gonna be unstoppable.

•  i ro ny
    Options
    Just beat Jason Jordan for the ? NXT title.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    How do i get off nxt .

@RickyRich

Maybe it's because I won the title...but when I went to the titles section of mycareer, I went to see who the IC champ was and it gave me the option to join in the hunt. I still hold the NXT title, but I lost my ranking.

Now I'm on the main roster facing Kevin Owens on Smackdown.

? Main Event.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    Im undefeated vs @KillaCham
    You lyin. See me ? .
  • KillaCham
    Options
    Think ima do Career Mode with Cedric Alexander.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I like that you can hold two titles
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im still on NXT with my face. Which one of you ? is Bryan Ward? ? u ugly and ima kick yo ass if you keep stealing my main event slots on Main Event. ? just pop up outta no where and all of a sudden in the main event an ? . Hell naw ? , i worked my ass off for that slot!

• TonyDubbz
    Options
    I been doing the 2k Live ? and I like it. Only thing is everybody be choosing ? Aj styles. The other day i did 5 matches and all my opponents were AJ ? i did a triple threat and chose AJ and it ended up being Aj vs AJ vs Brock Lesnar.

Lmao ? was hilarious cause we just kept rotating out on which 1 of us would get in the ring with Brock. Id get in and beat his ass then other dude would come join in and help me when i got the upperhand. In the end other AJ ended up getting the win smh
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  •  i ro ny
    Options
  •  i ro ny
    Options

? Super Cena. They got this ? w/ all the cheat codes enabled.
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    My dude growing impatient man he been a #1 contender for the NXT tag titles for a long time now.. im bout to turn heel on all these ? if they dont give me what i want at the next PPV
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    My dude growing impatient man he been a #1 contender for the NXT tag titles for a long time now.. im bout to turn heel on all these ? if they dont give me what i want at the next PPV

going heel seems like the only way to get any respeck.

im both the IC champ and NXT champ right now. i was like the number 8 contender when they gave me a IC title shot against cena at Royal Rumble.

im telling yall...

? Cena.

you hafta do damn near 5 finishers + 5 signature moves to keep that ? down....and even then, he pops the ? up and reverses everything. every time i have a match with him, i wish it were extreme rules so i can go straight to the weapons.
  • Hendrix_NoJimmy
    Hendrix_NoJimmy Members Posts: 128 ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    So i got put on the main roster from the jump
    I immediately broke up with my tag partner
    Then i immediately started a fued with randy orton by running in on all his matches and calling him out on promos.

The only thing that kills me is i done beat randy in two pay per views. I'm da number 1 contender for the U.S title but still ain't got my shot

Im not even ranked as a contender for the wwe championship but randy is???? ? how

Ive even beat john cena on 3 different occasions and i cut great heel promos

How am i not the face of wwe right now is beyond me
    Im freaking undefeated and only been on raw for two months and didn't even have to do nxt why am i not Brock leasner statues by now
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cannot play Universe mode in wwe 2k17 even after installing the 1.07 patch. I was trying to do a WCW vs WWF invasion and the game still automatically adds matches to a card when adding title matches after you put the game on save.
  • Hendrix_NoJimmy
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    I cannot play Universe mode in wwe 2k17 even after installing the 1.07 patch. I was trying to do a WCW vs WWF invasion and the game still automatically adds matches to a card when adding title matches after you put the game on save.

Tbh universe mode ain't been good since 07
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Then i immediately started a fued with randy orton by running in on all his matches and calling him out on promos.

The only thing that kills me is i done beat randy in two pay per views. I'm da number 1 contender for the U.S title but still ain't got my shot

Im not even ranked as a contender for the wwe championship but randy is???? ? how

Im freaking undefeated and only been on raw for two months and didn't even have to do nxt why am i not Brock leasner statues by now

i didnt get my title shot til wrestlemania
  • Hendrix_NoJimmy
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

i didnt get my title shot til wrestlemania

Ya im so abt to return this b.s
  • KillaCham
    edited January 2017
    Options
    MyCareer mode is broken as hell. Called out Daniel Bryan, beat him in a promo, rivalry started, beat him in our only mach, lost rivalry............
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    MyCareer mode is broken as hell. Called out Daniel Bryan, beat him in a promo, rivalry started, beat him in our only mach, lost rivalry............

Are you heel or face? @KillaCham
  • KillaCham
    Options

Made a heel turn
  • KillaCham
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options

Made a heel turn

You have to really wrestle like a heel to win
  • KillaCham
    Options

Made a heel turn

You have to really wrestle like a heel to win
    Figured knocking out the ref, using a sledgehammer, putting him through the announce table, and beating him down after the match was heel enough.
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options