2K Announces WWE 2K17 In-Game Soundtrack Curated By Puff Daddy

Options

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    You start off with a basically no good moves. You unlock more moves/movesets with the people you choose to have a feud with .
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still on nxt right now beefin dawson
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You start off with a basically no good moves. You unlock more moves/movesets with the people you choose to have a feud with .

the stock moves are horrible.

i think i have enough VC to buy another move set.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    would be dope if, as an option, u can mic up and drop the promo following what's being said on screen... and depending on how well u do, u can start off hot w a health boost.. or if u ? up n miss most words or whatever n do bad, u start off w a lower health bar cuz u couldn't get the crowd to hype ur or w/e..

•  i ro ny
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    would be dope if, as an option, u can mic up and drop the promo following what's being said on screen... and depending on how well u do, u can start off hot w a health boost.. or if u ? up n miss most words or whatever n do bad, u start off w a lower health bar cuz u couldn't get the crowd to hype ur or w/e..

wouldnt surprise me if they implemented that in the next one.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    I havent watched wrestling in like 10+ years but the game sounds intresting.

i hardly ever watch it these days which kind of makes it better.

if you do get it, dont make the same mistake i made.

i made the mistake of creating my wrestler outside of mycareer mode so i spent all that time modifying my move-set all for it to be lost once i imported my character into mycareer.

now i gotta go back and change all that ? ...

Just use the quick editor or the preset wrestler type thing (Brawl, ? , Technical) to get started then when u got time go back and change the moves u dont like using. Thats the quickest way to do that ? .
  • TonyDubbz
    edited October 2016
    Options
    ? crazy i beat the ? outta Dolph Ziggler at Payback in a last man standing match, i thought i put that bastard on the shelf for good the way i beat him and i thought our feud was over.. but right after the match im gettin interviewed and here this ? come for some MORE! he ended up getting the best of me so that ? ended the ppv with him as the true last man standing.

•  i ro ny
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    I havent watched wrestling in like 10+ years but the game sounds intresting.

i hardly ever watch it these days which kind of makes it better.

if you do get it, dont make the same mistake i made.

i made the mistake of creating my wrestler outside of mycareer mode so i spent all that time modifying my move-set all for it to be lost once i imported my character into mycareer.

now i gotta go back and change all that ? ...

Just use the quick editor or the preset wrestler type thing (Brawl, ? , Technical) to get started then when u got time go back and change the moves u dont like using. Thats the quickest way to do that ? .

Might hafta do that for now
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Been on nxt way 2 long
  • RickyRich
    Options
    I beat almost everyone on the roster still im on here .
  • RickyRich
    Options
    How do i get off nxt .
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    I think u gotta win a title down there or somethin
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    I like how you have back and forth matches with opponents who have the same style as you. Like my dude got the same style as Finn Balor and he a technical wrestler too so any time he face Finn or a technical wrestler like Chad Gable or Jason Jordan they be reversing the hell outta each other like the whole match but that ? be dope
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    I got the US title outta Cena at Battlegorund. He reversed my finishers like 4 times and the ones I did hit he kicked out of smh . ? was great thought . He was gonna hit the AA on me I reverse that and hit him with a clothesline . I go for the pin and I won. Lol seems like the rivalry will continue hopefully I main event Summer slam haha
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    You really have to grind to be a heyman guy
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    You really have to grind to be a heyman guy

Word? that ? hard or what? aint it like challenges just like the authority ones? My heel gonna be a paul heyman guy someday....

I plan to turn my face character heel too once he get the NXT title o ri might do it when he hit the main roster.. all i know is he got a long time left on NXT cause i wanna keep him down there till he hold both belts
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    My dude a face just beat cena gonna turn him heel as champ
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    I'll return him to a baby face when he gets the WWE championship. Depending on who's the champ
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Oh yeah it's not hard more so you have to just okay the game a lot . It's one main goal you have to get and 3 sub goals . The main goal Ima do is hold the belt for 1 year and the sub goals are ? like face 10 specific wrestlers, main event WM 3 times, main event Sunnerslam 3 times , and winning the IC 5 times or winning the WWE title 3 times
  •  i ro ny
    edited October 2016
    Options

im in nxt right now. i turned heel after getting zero love after winning damn near all my matches and beating the champion (samoa joe) during 2 feuds i started. i'm in the number 3 spot for the title and imma beat that fat ? 's ass again when i'm the #1 contender.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    im in nxt right now. i turned heel after getting zero love after winning damn near all my matches and beating the champion (samoa joe) during 2 feuds i started. i'm in the number 3 spot for the title and imma beat that fat ? 's ass again when i'm the #1 contender.

Thats how i feel . Im beatin everyone on roster but still no love . I want off nxt im tryin my hardest to get a title match
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

Thats how i feel . Im beatin everyone on roster but still no love . I want off nxt im tryin my hardest to get a title match

It's straight because it's forcing me to learn the engine a lil bit better.
  •  i ro ny
    Options

What seems like 35 matches later, I'm the number 2 contender for the nxt title. I'm in a rivalry with Samoa Joe, the champ.

? still ain't givin me no title shot.
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Not just about winning matches make sure your popularity gets up by doing promos and ?
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Not just about winning matches make sure your popularity gets up by doing promos and ?

Thats the thing...I'm killin these promos!!!