This ? hurt. I ain't even gonna lie #RiseUp
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was so hard to "rise up" outta bed this morning
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The players made some mistakes but I put that game on Shannahan. FG wins the game but he went for 6. The team is built to make some more runs though. Great season
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shanahan got wayyyyy to conservative in the 2nd half and it's not the first time this season he's done it (SD, NO) ? finally came back to haunt us.

I trust Quinn to get us back
  • georgiaboy89
    georgiaboy89 Members Posts: 258 ✭✭
    Options
    Its still rise up we took the L but we still young we can always bounce back
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sorry fellas, made for a great game though, you should be proud of your team and at least you know what the big dance is like now, unfortunately y'all were just another stepping stone for the goat
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    Sorry fellas, made for a great game though, you should be proud of your team and at least you know what the big dance is like now, unfortunately y'all were just another stepping stone for the goat

Props to the Pats. I want that rematch next year
  • ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel like a close relative died last night.... I didnt crawl out of bed today until 12:30 when my girl left to go to work.

Shanahan blew that ? . We should be champions right now, its gonna take months to get over this ?
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Up 28-20....on New England 25 ...with 3:56 to go... 2 and 11.... and atl throws the ball and gets a sack smh. That was game.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    Up 28-20....on New England 25 ...with 3:56 to go... 2 and 11.... and atl throws the ball and gets a sack smh. That was game.

coaching, bad coaching
  • dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man good season for your squad, much props and respect.
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    I'm off that game on to the offseason we gotta get a

- G
    - DT
    - Pass rushers on the other side of Vic

Upgrade those and stay somewhat healthy we'll be back next year
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Props to the Pats. I want that rematch next year

Sorry bruh, the Browns will take the Patriots spot in the Super Bowl next season.
  • ya boi g
    Options

- G
    - DT

Cosign... Add a FS. Ricardo Allen played solid in the playoffs but he wasnt that great during the 16 game season. At least bring in someone that can challenge him.

We have a lot of work to do but if we can keep a lot of our own players that are about to be FA's(Ishmel, Robinson, Upshaw, Tamme, Dimarco. I would even bring Freeney back), add a couple more players through the draft and Free Agency and I think we will be good. We have a solid core. Window should be open 3-4 years.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options
    I'll admit about being wrong about Tru. Need him back
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    ya boi g wrote: »

- G
    - DT

Cosign... Add a FS. Ricardo Allen played solid in the playoffs but he wasnt that great during the 16 game season. At least bring in someone that can challenge him.

We have a lot of work to do but if we can keep a lot of our own players that are about to be FA's(Ishmel, Robinson, Upshaw, Tamme, Dimarco. I would even bring Freeney back), add a couple more players through the draft and Free Agency and I think we will be good. We have a solid core. Window should be open 3-4 years.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Poole get moved to FS he played it in college and his man coverage kinda shakey
  • ya boi g
    Options
    I'll admit about being wrong about Tru. Need him back

Yea we missed him. Rumor is they working on extending him now. Him and Free

- G
    - DT

I wouldn't be surprised to see Poole get moved to FS he played it in college and his man coverage kinda shakey

Truth... I told someone that earlier in the year.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

- G
    - DT

He had all them penalties in the 2nd quarter
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options
    hearing that Quinn fired Richard Smith and ? .
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    Somebody had to get fired after that lol
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We have to improve on our D line & O line...i say maybe get a better Corner too
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tough luck on the game. But I was wondering, and have been for a little while, why y'all don't use Julio more? Don't get me wrong, he gets his. But it just seems like y'all don't make it a point to feed him much.