Hot 97 | Joe Budden Interview, Budden Walks Out On Ebro

Options

Comments

• MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Only thing I agree on is he shoulda at least called shorty to tell her why she was fired instead of doing it through text, but otherwise hot 97 was trash throughout this entire interview

He saw her as another broad he's cutting ties with. That's probably how he breaks up with girls.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    FourEfil wrote: »
    wait how did marrisa get fired?

Joe claimed it was because of this:

Mark 22:00, dont listen to none of the dumb ? before or after i felt like i was listening to some hoes gossipin some of the dumbest ? ever.

After hearing this who can blame Joe?
  • Logic Last
    Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Rosenberg all emotional, besides not hollering at Merisa about the firing he did nothing wrong, unless there is more to this story that is yet to be revealed.

This whole situation was secretly orchestrated to be some kind of fake drug intervention for ratings and juicy Drake stories and gossip. Both Ebro and Rosenburg take Drakes DM as the truth and that Joe Budden is on drugs. If a nikka was really that heavy on drugs a nikka wouldn't be making hella songs and doing interviews.

Why Ebro and Rosenburg don't confront southern artist about their lean/codeine use? ? nikkaz
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ebro just really showed why I hate radio stations when they interview artists. He never heard any of the disses, but had an opinion about em.

Then the sound guy said Joey can't rap, smh
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait.....so Ebro shittin on Joe for wrongfully firing ol girl but didn't he wrongfully fire that black chick a few years back? I can't remember her name but she didn't deserve to get fired

k foxx
    foxx.jpg

She was wack affff tho
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    New York radio needs to be purged to get rid of all these lame ass ? . That goes for power 105 they suck too, except for Angie

All non tri staters should be purged and get rid of envy and tee too
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    Ebro wanted to talk about the Drake beef, then admitted that he didn't listen to the diss tracks. I see why mainstream radio is a dying medium. I'm thoroughly disgusted by this interview. If they like Marisa so much why don't they hire her? Why don't they give Laura Styles more airtime? She's technically the only New Yorker on the show.

They knew that Joe Budden was an unstable artist. If you chose to give him a podcast that's on you. All the risks associated with that are your problems. NY radio is so ? .

She from Cali

Only ones from ny in hot97 is kast one and shani kulture
    And Marisa and Scottie beam from nj
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Only thing I agree on is he shoulda at least called shorty to tell her why she was fired instead of doing it through text, but otherwise hot 97 was trash throughout this entire interview

He saw her as another broad he's cutting ties with. That's probably how he breaks up with girls.

From listening to their podcast they said they were friends for a long ass time. Even said she crashed at Joe crib for a little while. If you got that kind of friendship with a person yeah you'd expect Joe to have some respect and be adult enough to tell her to her face instead of over a text. As bad as hot97 handled the interview Joe handled the personal side of this just as bad
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As a Joe fan I kind of don't get how y'all defending dude. He been doing this for years and stations, friends etc. let him talk his way out of ? and run around in circles. Like someone else said Joe wasn't the smartest person in the room this time and he couldn't handle it.

Yes the interview was unprofessional and yes it was a setup, after years of joe's fuckery they got 1 on him. I don't like hot97, rosenberg or ebro... but I completely see their point of view
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

From listening to their podcast they said they were friends for a long ass time. Even said she crashed at Joe crib for a little while. If you got that kind of friendship with a person yeah you'd expect Joe to have some respect and be adult enough to tell her to her face instead of over a text. As bad as hot97 handled the interview Joe handled the personal side of this just as bad

The only thing Joe did wrong was not telling her to her face. Besides that those Hot 97 people were wrong.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Lol hoe budden is a ? .it's like if he can't have control over the situation he wanna act like a ? .....& ? hoe album only bums & internet soldiers is look out for that ? ? ......joey is stupid his ? is the reason y all hot97 wanted to do was talk about Drake after all them DMs & love letters/disses....& the same thing goes for that Marissa chic she was talked about after hoe did her ? & was ducking her like a koward....hoe budden better listen to his slaughter house partner Royce & keep his ? ass n the house & worry about his own ? life & stop thinking bout other ? b4 he receives another hans punch to the eye 4 running his woman beater ? lips...

http://youtu.be/hkB0nOUzk28
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote:
    They caught him in a moment that he could have cleared up with all parties involved right then and there publically and he wanted no parts. But what happens in his brand is that he would publically address it elsewhere, like in his raps or in Twitter or on a podcast, and you get his side only.
  • gee757
    Options
    I thought that ? ass ? @gns had me on ignore so how is this ? ass ? hoe budden lover ? flagging me?
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    @i ro ny It makes sense for him to do it on his podcast so that he gets more listeners.
  • gee757
    Options
    Joe has himself to blame cuz Ain't nobody checking for hoe album that's y hot97 tried to keep some listeners by askin him wendy Williams ? .....joey brought this on himself wit them love letters/disses & doing that female ? & duckin her like a koward......if hoe budden would keep ? like meek & Drake name out his ? mouf & stop shittin on the people that's close to him maybe people would wanna talk about his album & not the ? ? ....
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

The only thing Joe did wrong was not telling her to her face. Besides that those Hot 97 people were wrong.

That and if what Rosenberg said about how he helped Joe set up advertising and ? for his podcast then that is helping someone. Joe tried that "well what's dictionary definition of this word" thinking he was gonna show how smart he is and it backfired....
  • 5th Letter
    Options

That and if what Rosenberg said about how he helped Joe set up advertising and ? for his podcast then that is helping someone. Joe tried that "well what's dictionary definition of this word" thinking he was gonna show how smart he is and it backfired....

He approached Joe to do a podcast. ? it's Joe Budden he could've got a studio and advertising just by being him. If no one knew who Joe was until 2015 then Rosenberg would have a point. That's like Dame saying he "made" Hov. Cool make another Hov.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    I thought that ? ass ? @gns had me on ignore so how is this ? ass ? hoe budden lover ? flagging me?

Your post was at the bottom of the page hidden. I was trying click something else but i mistakenly revealed your post.
    I read like two lines then got mad at myself for attempting to read your ? ? babble and just flagged your post instead......just like ima flag this one.
    Dont ever @ me again.
  • gee757
    Options
    This ? ? @gns is lying stop fukin wit my posts ? I don't give 2 flyin ? s about ya hoe budden ? loving ass
  • gns
    Options
    Take this flag for @ ing me when I told u not to
  • gee757
    Options
    I wouldn't @gns if ya ? hoe budden ? loving ass wasnt following my posts u stupid ? now stop male stalking me ?
  • gns
    Options
    Im not following u!
    Have another flag ? i got more like may
    36auN1.gif
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @i ro ny It makes sense for him to do it on his podcast so that he gets more listeners.

yeah it makes sense to do it on his podcast if hes gonna discuss it with all parties involved.

but thats not what hes gonna do. hes just going to paint the picture to make him seem like he wasnt wrong by firing ol girl via text, which he denied happened and then admitted happened within the same convo.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

havent really been following this ? like that but @ the bolded i really dont care about the ? s social life nor care to spend 30 minutes listening to it...if they were real bout the ? , they would have waited til they were off air to try to discuss it
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

yeah it makes sense to do it on his podcast if hes gonna discuss it with all parties involved.

but thats not what hes gonna do. hes just going to paint the picture to make him seem like he wasnt wrong by firing ol girl via text, which he denied happened and then admitted happened within the same convo.
    Why give them the ratings when he can get the listens for himself? They were out to get ratings and hope Budden pulls a Dame Dash on the breakfast club and go viral. Budden knew that, that's why he handled the interview the way he did. But if you wanna know his side of the story? Tune in to his podcast. Smart on Budden's part.