Hot 97 | Joe Budden Interview, Budden Walks Out On Ebro

Options
1235»

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2016
    Options

havent really been following this ? like that but @ the bolded i really dont care about the ? s social life nor care to spend 30 minutes listening to it...if they were real bout the ? , they would have waited til they were off air to try to discuss it

If I'm not mistaken joey was ducking her like a koward that's y they put him n the hot seat.....joey has his ? self to blame 4 all this he needs 2 worry about himself & stop mentioning other ? & stop doing the peeps close to him ? & he wouldn't need a new team...
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    @i ro ny It makes sense for him to do it on his podcast so that he gets more listeners.

yeah it makes sense to do it on his podcast if hes gonna discuss it with all parties involved.

but thats not what hes gonna do. hes just going to paint the picture to make him seem like he wasnt wrong by firing ol girl via text, which he denied happened and then admitted happened within the same convo.
    Why give them the ratings when he can get the listens for himself? They were out to get ratings and hope Budden pulls a Dame Dash on the breakfast club and go viral. Budden knew that, that's why he handled the interview the way he did. But if you wanna know his side of the story? Tune in to his podcast. Smart on Budden's part.

i get what youre trying to say...but hes going to use his podcast to address a situation that he wasnt even going to address and the ONLY people whose side we will hear is Joe's...when he had a clear opportunity to address it with those people on air with transparency.

its ? .

i get it, its a smart tactic to get listeners. but i dont care to hear dudes side at this point. he's going to paint himself as an angel who did nothing wrong with no rebuttals from anybody.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    @i ro ny It makes sense for him to do it on his podcast so that he gets more listeners.

yeah it makes sense to do it on his podcast if hes gonna discuss it with all parties involved.

but thats not what hes gonna do. hes just going to paint the picture to make him seem like he wasnt wrong by firing ol girl via text, which he denied happened and then admitted happened within the same convo.
    Why give them the ratings when he can get the listens for himself? They were out to get ratings and hope Budden pulls a Dame Dash on the breakfast club and go viral. Budden knew that, that's why he handled the interview the way he did. But if you wanna know his side of the story? Tune in to his podcast. Smart on Budden's part.

i get what youre trying to say...but hes going to use his podcast to address a situation that he wasnt even going to address and the ONLY people whose side we will hear is Joe's...when he had a clear opportunity to address it with those people on air with transparency.

its ? .

i get it, its a smart tactic to get listeners. but i dont care to hear dudes side at this point. he's going to paint himself as an angel who did nothing wrong with no rebuttals from anybody.

We already heard their side of the story. Now we get to hear his side.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

its ? .

It's not the same.

• 5th Letter
    Options

its ? .

It's not the same.

How? Rosenberg said Joe ? on people that cares about him, he said he helped Joe, Marisa is mad because she was fired via text. So how is that not the same? If they wanna talk about it so bad, why dont they go on his show and talk about it? They won't.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Only thing I agree on is he shoulda at least called shorty to tell her why she was fired instead of doing it through text, but otherwise hot 97 was trash throughout this entire interview

He saw her as another broad he's cutting ties with. That's probably how he breaks up with girls.

From listening to their podcast they said they were friends for a long ass time. Even said she crashed at Joe crib for a little while. If you got that kind of friendship with a person yeah you'd expect Joe to have some respect and be adult enough to tell her to her face instead of over a text. As bad as hot97 handled the interview Joe handled the personal side of this just as bad

The only thing Joe did wrong was not telling her to her face. Besides that those Hot 97 people were wrong.

That and if what Rosenberg said about how he helped Joe set up advertising and ? for his podcast then that is helping someone. Joe tried that "well what's dictionary definition of this word" thinking he was gonna show how smart he is and it backfired....

He approached Joe to do a podcast. ? it's Joe Budden he could've got a studio and advertising just by being him. If no one knew who Joe was until 2015 then Rosenberg would have a point. That's like Dame saying he "made" Hov. Cool make another Hov.

But that's not what happened. If he could've done it by himself don't matter because the reality is he didn't. You can do alot of ? by yourself but if someone offers a helping hand and you accept does that mean you deny they helped you? No because that'd be a lie
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe trippin talkin bout a free studio ain't help
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Only thing I agree on is he shoulda at least called shorty to tell her why she was fired instead of doing it through text, but otherwise hot 97 was trash throughout this entire interview

He saw her as another broad he's cutting ties with. That's probably how he breaks up with girls.

From listening to their podcast they said they were friends for a long ass time. Even said she crashed at Joe crib for a little while. If you got that kind of friendship with a person yeah you'd expect Joe to have some respect and be adult enough to tell her to her face instead of over a text. As bad as hot97 handled the interview Joe handled the personal side of this just as bad

havent really been following this ? like that but @ the bolded i really dont care about the ? s social life nor care to spend 30 minutes listening to it...if they were real bout the ? , they would have waited til they were off air to try to discuss it

Ol girl said Joe texted her then dodged her phone can after that which he didn't deny so it seems like she did try to handle it maturely at first and Joe has been acting ? up from jump with firing her over text, what grown man running a business does that anyway, to avoiding her calls
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ol girl said Joe texted her then dodged her phone can after that which he didn't deny so it seems like she did try to handle it maturely at first and Joe has been acting ? up from jump with firing her over text, what grown man running a business does that anyway, to avoiding her calls

i dont think yall hear me....they could ve conducted the interview about his music then when they were done and off the air ....with Budden in the room...they could have pressed him about whatever....
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Are folks not watching the interview & is just coming n here to cape for joe? Cuz smh @ some of these comments......joe made all them love letters/disses to Drake then his ? wonders y all hot97 wanna do is talk about Drake & not his album that's about to flop...then joey fires the chick for some ? ? then acts like a koward & ducks her so she goes to hot97 to get answers since hot97 got her fired supposedly that's y hot97 was grilling joe about that dumb ? .....in the end joey set himself up for all of this @ hot97 plus he was on some drug or he had something n that Dunkin doughnuts cup cuz he looked high/ drugged up & spaced out @ times
  • 5th Letter
    Options

The only thing Joe did wrong was not telling her to her face. Besides that those Hot 97 people were wrong.

That and if what Rosenberg said about how he helped Joe set up advertising and ? for his podcast then that is helping someone. Joe tried that "well what's dictionary definition of this word" thinking he was gonna show how smart he is and it backfired....

He approached Joe to do a podcast. ? it's Joe Budden he could've got a studio and advertising just by being him. If no one knew who Joe was until 2015 then Rosenberg would have a point. That's like Dame saying he "made" Hov. Cool make another Hov.

But that's not what happened. If he could've done it by himself don't matter because the reality is he didn't. You can do alot of ? by yourself but if someone offers a helping hand and you accept does that mean you deny they helped you? No because that'd be a lie

Rosenberg started his Rosenberg radio network or whatever it was called. He needed a face of that network and contacted Joe to do it. This was a one hand wash the other situation. But Rosenberg acting like he put on Joe or Joe needed him for ? that Joe could've easily done himself is ? .
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    What Pete seems to be missing is that it's hard to respect someone once your ? has been in their mouth. Pete sounds like he's been taking Joe's ? for a while. If he's doing what he says he is and Joe keeps ? on him then he got some issues himself.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that interview was terrible