Amazon Fire TV/KODI

Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Exodus been my main ? for the most part, didn't know it could do that so good looks!
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anybody mess with any other add ons?

like 123movies etc...
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^ I us to, but the quality of the HD movies didn't seem up to par IMO. I mainly use SALTS and ISTREAM for movies now.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

like 123movies etc...

Exodus is my main one but also salts, 123 and a couple more. But the build I have it has them already installed and widgets on movie tab
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how do we get live tv ?
  • Stew
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    how do we get live tv ?

Use this. U can still find some streams on Kodi but ive found this to be a little better. Think I just Googled how to install it, it was basically the same as installing Kodi

@stew Install Mobro on your sirestick aswell, not on Kodi, it's a standalone app that streams live TV. I've found it pretty reliable when needed. I use my brothers credentails for the ESPN, TNT, FX, and any other app that ask for provider information so I only use Mobdro as a last resort.

• freshb651
    Options
    how long until there's a stream for Get Out ?
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how long until there's a stream for Get Out ?

Ain't no telling some come quick some take a week or so. Cause I'm waiting on that and Logan
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    how do we get live tv ?

Use this. U can still find some streams on Kodi but ive found this to be a little better. Think I just Googled how to install it, it was basically the same as installing Kodi

@stew Install Mobro on your sirestick aswell, not on Kodi, it's a standalone app that streams live TV. I've found it pretty reliable when needed. I use my brothers credentails for the ESPN, TNT, FX, and any other app that ask for provider information so I only use Mobdro as a last resort.

Sportsdevil for live cable tv,mma,pay per view
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

like 123movies etc...

I used to ? with 123 cause it loaded almost instantly, now I can hardly get a movie to play on there. I stick with Exodus until a given a reason not to.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why the hell is Split this wack ass bowling movie? I watched about thirty minutes of that ? waiting on old dude to pop up on them ? . Smh.
  • freshb651
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »
    Why the hell is Split this wack ass bowling movie? I watched about thirty minutes of that ? waiting on old dude to pop up on them ? . Smh.

LOL,same ? happened to me,keep looking there's a stream for it,clear picture too,i couldn't finish watching it tho

chick in the passanger seat was dumb AF.
  • AP21
    Options

mayne...? got me too lol

i was watching it for like 30 min before i realized it was watching the wrong movie

the uploader did that ? on purpose by giving this split the cover for the James Mcavoy (sp?) split..but yea, the one we got duped by was a romcom that using bowling as the backdrop
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options

That happened to me too, but lucky I had started watching the real copy before so I knew it wasn't legit.

If you have a build for Kodi that automatically plays one stream of a movie, you can click the 3 line button on the remote, select "Play from here" and go thru the streams to pick the one you want.
  • dasmooth1
    dasmooth1 Members Posts: 163 ✭✭
    Options

Loooooool me and my girl had this same thing smh

Right now for my viewing needs i am using:

Sports - SportsDevil, ProSports
    Movies/TV Shows - Exodus

Are there any other add ons that are better than these or would you say these are all you guys use/need?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I finally installed ultra tt on my nexus player
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hahahha my mom did the same ?
  • Stew
    Options
    Yo I been havin connection issues like a mf over the past week or so, anybody got any tips other than clearing the cache?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my exodus and goodfellas app has been tripping since last week. No shows will load for some reason
  • AP21
    Options
    Yo I been havin connection issues like a mf over the past week or so, anybody got any tips other than clearing the cache?

you might need to try a new build
  • Stew
    Options
    I reset my settings back to default and that appeared to help, although the show I was watching crashed towards the end and couldn't get it back on. I think my buffering problem had to do with the playback function I had on @wilberdmillz put us on.
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i upgraded to version 17 last week and have had no shortage of problems, if you have 16.1 just stick with it.

managed to sort out most of my problems, only issue i'm having now is my skin won't reload and the audio seems to go out of sync after a minute or two whilst watching certain things.
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anyone use realdebrid links?
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I reset my settings back to default and that appeared to help, although the show I was watching crashed towards the end and couldn't get it back on. I think my buffering problem had to do with the playback function I had on @wilberdmillz put us on.

Exodus has been hit or miss for me the last couple of weeks too. I've started using Specto and haven't had any issues. I'm thinking the problem is with Exodus period. There's a thread on BX and a lot of people have been experiencing issues with Exodus.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »
    anyone use realdebrid links?

I got a 3 month membership that's almost up. The links are usually good, but you don't really need it. I only used it cause it had a lot of 4K movies that I could only watch with Real Debrid.