Options
    do any of ya'll use any VSP?

@cain
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    dasmooth1 wrote: »
    What is the best add on for movies? I'm currently trying to find Star Wars Rogue One but all I can find on Exodus are cam rips. Anyone know of any add ons that have HD rips of Star Wars? Or have they not come out yet?

all of them pretty much use the same mirrors brah...there just isnt a good version of that film out yet

This is true, however @AP21 I recommend SALTS or istream.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is the best add on for movies? I'm currently trying to find Star Wars Rogue One but all I can find on Exodus are cam rips. Anyone know of any add ons that have HD rips of Star Wars? Or have they not come out yet?

all of them pretty much use the same mirrors brah...there just isnt a good version of that film out yet

This is true, however @AP21 I recommend SALTS or istream.

how come fam?

just curious
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Yall dont get no copyright infringments from your isp for using this?

You only get that if you downloading these movies. You are streaming these shows
  • banginscrew901
    Options

With certain builds you have like 4 to 5 different widgets or whatever you want to call em like 123 movies, exodus,salts or 1080p movies.. one bound to have a good copy
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You only get that if you downloading these movies. You are streaming these shows

I got one from using acestream and have been doing a little research on the kodi, just wanted to get some live feedback thanks.
  • banginscrew901
    Options

I got one from using acestream and have been doing a little research on the kodi, just wanted to get some live feedback thanks.

From kodi??

Now when I was downloading torrents sometimes I would get hit with copy right but since kodi nothing. With torrents you have to watch where you download
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Can somebody show me how to get Kodi on Chromecast? Im trynna put it on another TV but it dont have a remote wtf.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sportsdevil and what other add on do i need for nba games and nfl games during the season ??
  • AP21
    edited February 2017
    Options

From kodi??

Now when I was downloading torrents sometimes I would get hit with copy right but since kodi nothing. With torrents you have to watch where you download

you got hit with the notice b/c you might've started uploading it/seeding it

thats what will get you a notice as well

my ISP told me they didnt care what i d/l, they just didnt want me uploading stuff
  • AP21
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Can somebody show me how to get Kodi on Chromecast? Im trynna put it on another TV but it dont have a remote wtf.

you have to d/l a plugin. I cant think of it atm, but just google kodi chromecast extension or something
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aight, where can I get a good stream of the All-Star festivities? Thanks in advance.
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »
    Aight, where can I get a good stream of the All-Star festivities? Thanks in advance.

Sports devil
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody know how to get Kodi on a smart tv?

I just picked up an Sharp smart tv w/ Roku.
  • Stew
    Options

U gotta get Kodi on your Roku then, not your TV. I don't think it matters what kinda TV u have.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

U gotta get Kodi on your Roku then, not your TV. I don't think it matters what kinda TV u have.

@Stew Roku comes built in with the tv. It' not a set-top box or stick.

I tried looking on youtube but it seem all their tv's came w/ Android OS and all they had to do was dl kodi from the google store.
  • Stew
    Options

@Stew Roku comes built in with the tv. It' not a set-top box or stick.

I tried looking on youtube but it seem all their tv's came w/ Android OS and all they had to do was dl kodi from the google store.

U fancy huh lol idk then bruh

@Cain
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had to use this one
    https://youtu.be/JGnVuo4qcEA

how do i watch The Wire, movies in theaters,and live tv ?
  • AP21
    Options
    man that wookie lite build is.....hmmm...not visually appealing
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    QUESTION...

WHEN YALL WATCHING A MOVIE, DOES YALL FIRE STICK JUST CUTT OFF FOR NO REASON?
  • Stew
    Options
    Dro got the Singapore version instead of the China joint like everybody else. Tough break b
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »

Sports devil

Where do I go in Sports Devil to get to the streams?
  • banginscrew901
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Look for sports on whatever build you have. If you don't have one then just get the repo file and add it on

@charles2
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Exodus sucks, I have it on the build I use and I never have any luck with it. Ya'll need to look into a build called Titanium. It's basically all the add-ons in one, I mainly use 1channel and 123movies. It also has ecloud or whatever its called for live tv, plus a LOT more that I haven't even explored yet.

So I have to come back and say I ? with Exodus now. In another thread I mentioned something about wanting to be able to queue episodes so when one ends I don't have to manually go to the whole process of selecting the next episode when I'm binge watching something. Mot sure if Exodus has always had this option or if it was added since I first tried it a while ago, anyway here's the process for those that don't know.

Open Exodus and go to the app settings, under the playback tab select autoplay. Save.
    Find the show/season you're wanting to watch, go to the episodes you want you want to watch after the one you're going to watch goes off. Hit the button with the 3 lines on it and select queue item, do that for all episodes you want to watch. No go back and start the first episode you want to watch and sit back and enjoy lol.

Example: I left off on episode 3 of season six of Seinfeld last nigh. Just queued up episodes 5,6,7, and 8. and went back and started episode 4.

I'm officially team exodus now!
  • AP21
    Options
    was just coming to post that wil

i got tired of having to go back two screens to go to the next episode

went on youtube and found the vid that described just what you said