Mic check!The idiocy of mumble rappers! He's speaking facts!

Options

Comments

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got the keys, the keys, the keys
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Yachty has got to be the dumbest rap name ever. Can we all agree on that?

Uzi Vert
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Future started this ?
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The genre is called Pop/Rap just like Pop/Rock
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Team Backpack cyphers >>>>>>>>> wack ass battle rap

5k3857jhr45o.gif

Nah i agree I've been part of and witnessed cyphers where I witnessed a versatility in rappers that is phenomenal, and I've witnessed some wack ass ? , truth is cyphers you see a full spectrum.

In freestyle battles man suddenly everybody a gangsta everybody tottin cannons and sending bullets your way. Ni.Gah. Everybody a murderer, everybody a savage, everybody got goons on deck ready to kidnap grandmas and shootup family bbqs. The lack of diverse content is boring af. Rap battles area bottleneck
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like I said it'll be funny to see what happens in 5 years. Can't do this type rap your whole career. I've heard some of Yachty's songs, y'all think ? are going to listen to this dude in 5 years? See what happened to Soulja Boy.. That dude is out here throwing a bunch of ? at the wall to see what sticks. Nobody is calling Soulja Boy the GOAT.. if you are you're ? lol. Man imagine if people treated other jobs like they do hiphop. Half ass on your food order or surgery or some ? . You'd be mad as ? .
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate how when ? say that mumble mouth ? is trash, the fans of this trash ass music pull out of their ass the typical "east coast bias" or "nobody wants to hear erick sermon in the club". ? wtf, I never said I wanted to hear Erick in the club either, I'm just saying young thug/future is ? trash. ? happens every thread I'm surprised it didn't happen in this one.......... Yet
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Team Backpack cyphers >>>>>>>>> wack ass battle rap

5k3857jhr45o.gif

Nah i agree I've been part of and witnessed cyphers where I witnessed a versatility in rappers that is phenomenal, and I've witnessed some wack ass ? , truth is cyphers you see a full spectrum.

In freestyle battles man suddenly everybody a gangsta everybody tottin cannons and sending bullets your way. Ni.Gah. Everybody a murderer, everybody a savage, everybody got goons on deck ready to kidnap grandmas and shootup family bbqs. The lack of diverse content is boring af. Rap battles area bottleneck

That is most mainstream commercial rap. ? look at certain people comments in The Reason. They really believe certain rappers live this or really got people who do ? like that with no problem.

? is comical, sad and ? up all at the same time.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Man yall angry! haha. But naw there always been people who were "difficult" to understand at times. James Brown is a good example going all the way back way before that. Everything isnt for everybody. I look at it as I can understand a lotta of say, Future, so that music is for me. If you dont like it it aint for you. But the success causes feelings. And this does just look like bitterness and hating and that type thing. Mad cause some young black dudes who may not be from where yall from found a way to do something. In the end thats better than them not doing something positive. Its just a defeated attitude once you start ? cause dudes are successful. But sometimes it may get like that... and also Those "regional" biases come in. Even though all the other regions listen to it too. Guess yall gotta get it out sometimes.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sorry..but who is lil yachty? N should I care
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Man yall angry! haha. But naw there always been people who were "difficult" to understand at times. James Brown is a good example going all the way back way before that. Everything isnt for everybody. I look at it as I can understand a lotta of say, Future, so that music is for me. If you dont like it it aint for you. But the success causes feelings. And this does just look like bitterness and hating and that type thing. Mad cause some young black dudes who may not be from where yall from found a way to do something. In the end thats better than them not doing something positive. Its just a defeated attitude once you start ? cause dudes are successful. But sometimes it may get like that... and also Those "regional" biases come in. Even though all the other regions listen to it too. Guess yall gotta get it out sometimes.

Nah King leave James Brown outta this.

It's not hatin' smh wack* defenders always draw for that. Future is garbage family if you like his music that's fair enough, I've got a couple Futures on the playlist, but it's still garbage. Case in point is how easy it is to imitate.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options

It's not hatin' smh walk defenders always draw for that. Future is garbage family if you like his music that's fair enough, I've got a couple Futures on the playlist, but it's still garbage. Case in point is how easy it is to imitate.

I dont know. There are rappers I dont listen too. No need to insult them I dont care its for whoever likes it not me. No need for me to be a hater and get mad. Its a maturity thing I kinda grew into. Grown and got more important things to think about. I try not to hate on no black dude doing his thing legally. Can you say the same? apparently not. So what does that say about you? It aint him/them he's/theyre just doin his/their thing you can take it or leave it. Thats on you. Dude's just popular and doesnt look like there's any stopping...I know how it goes there's no fooling me I know whats going on in here. Like I said sometimes people gotta vent.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options

It's not hatin' smh walk defenders always draw for that. Future is garbage family if you like his music that's fair enough, I've got a couple Futures on the playlist, but it's still garbage. Case in point is how easy it is to imitate.

I dont know. There are rappers I dont listen too. No need to insult them I dont care its for whoever likes it not me. No need for me to be a hater and get mad. Its a maturity thing I kinda grew into. Grown and got more important things to think about. I try not to hate on no black dude doing his thing legally. Can you say the same? apparently not. So what does that say about you? It aint him/them he's/theyre just doin his/their thing you can take it or leave it. Thats on you. Dude's just popular and doesnt look like there's any stopping...I know how it goes there's no fooling me I know whats going on in here. Like I said sometimes people gotta vent.

? this is a DISCUSSION board. He's a popular artist and fair game to criticism nah? The topic is mumble rappers and he's the biggest out now so I can't see how it's hatin' or whatever to air my opinion on him.

Also, you kno' a ? walk when his fans stop talkin' music and start bringin' up outside ? .

No problem with you if you like him King that doesn't stop me thinkin' he's a terrible artist
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At the end of the day it should be a basic level of rapping somebody is able to do to get on. A lot of these guys out now aren't even able to do that.

And while it's true I don't wanna hear Immortal Technique or MF Doom type raps in the club. All the party songs we knew and loved growing up.. they weren't spitting their hardest bars ever but they still were actually rapping.

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its rave music.. pill poppin culture..

shout out to jason terry
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate how when ? say that mumble mouth ? is trash, the fans of this trash ass music pull out of their ass the typical "east coast bias" or "nobody wants to hear erick sermon in the club". ? wtf, I never said I wanted to hear Erick in the club either, I'm just saying young thug/future is ? trash. ? happens every thread I'm surprised it didn't happen in this one.......... Yet
    Hey Hey Heyyyyyyyy, ain't nothing wrong with E-Double in the club
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    "I heard ? saying they made Hov
    Made Hov say, "Ok so, make another Hov""

See this simple yet powerful line right here? You can go and find the most talented rapper you have ever heard, groom him in the industry enough to where he can supply radio and street hits. But he'll never be another Hov. Or Nas. Or Pac. Or Big. Or Snoop. Artists with talent can't be replicated or duplicated. Only copied.

But these trash ? . Yea. You can create another future, yachty, desiigner, and one of these ? is expendable and unoriginal.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Shaggy 2 dope?
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Not like people that ? with real hip hop are checking for lil fucky or whoever.

Sadly this isn't just exclusive to mumble mouth anymore...a lot of rappers even with street songs aren't being checked by real fans of hip hop....they just don't make the quality needed for real hip hop fans to get behind....just middle school kids or phiends

• LaRoacé
    LaRoacé Members Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Uzi Vert

Lil poopy