Mic check!The idiocy of mumble rappers! He's speaking facts!

Options
124»

Comments

• beatboy1
    beatboy1 Members Posts: 121 ✭✭
    Options
    My only problem with the video is he put up a pic of ASAP as one of the mumble rappers. But on Long Live ASAP he actually spit some bars on that one. But that CD was kinda slept on.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    shawty lo's units in the city was actually a decent album imo

haa

i said decent kneegrow
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate how when ? say that mumble mouth ? is trash, the fans of this trash ass music pull out of their ass the typical "east coast bias" or "nobody wants to hear erick sermon in the club". ? wtf, I never said I wanted to hear Erick in the club either, I'm just saying young thug/future is ? trash. ? happens every thread I'm surprised it didn't happen in this one.......... Yet

I hate that ? too. ? act like there aren't plenty of Southern rappers that made good club music but actually rap. Hell, even wack ass rappers from the past like the Ying Yang Twins actually rapped.

That said, the only point made in that video worth noting is the statement that the Mumble Mouth ? shouldn't even be considered rap. It's party/riding music. It's not Hip Hop.
  • joshrock
    joshrock Members Posts: 239 ✭✭
    Options
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its just a different sub genre of hip hop, back in the 80s when you had simple rhyme schemes it was deemed ok. Yet because a few have gone far above and beyond what most can do lyrically, suddenly we're measuring every hip hop artist to pac or biggie or jay. Listen to what you like and ? what everybody thinks, it's music and it will always be subjective.
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alright, Brandon.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anduin wrote: »
    its just a different sub genre of hip hop, back in the 80s when you had simple rhyme schemes it was deemed ok. Yet because a few have gone far above and beyond what most can do lyrically, suddenly we're measuring every hip hop artist to pac or biggie or jay. Listen to what you like and ? what everybody thinks, it's music and it will always be subjective.

I hate when ? say that ? like you can't hear a ? money grab scheme through shity music
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options

Of course. Man this for these people to get it out. I aint gon snap too hard but the jealousy is evident. They mad cause the South keeps going. Different mentality and ways of operating. Also the accent and drive and stuff that comes from being from down here is what makes em successful. Thats what really gets em. They comin off as just defeated at this point. Ok yall mad cause they havin success and wish they wouldnt. I dont know where that gets you obviously no where. But i also understand they are getting it out. Theres obviously feelings. Of course its subjective and you can listen to what you want but these people feel some type of way about the success. Difference from how they look at stuff out there vs down here I guess. Shts lame off the top I'd be embarrassed to come off like that as a South dude.
  • NoCompetition
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I hate to say it cause i aint really that type but this the type of thing that makes people wanna hurt yall haters feelings even more. If they even care at all. And dont think it wont continue to happen. Yall even came up with a bitter nickname "mumble mouth" out here where i stay we see through all this easily. Oh they mad gif. haha superlame.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @NoCompetition you're in your feelings bad King
  • NoCompetition
    Options

I dont think so. This is comedy man. Some real lameness in here. I know it hurts to be called out on it. Thats all on yall and you know it.
  • Lebong James
    Lebong James Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao at anybody with "Lil" in their rap name not named Wayne.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh, I stopped reading his post months ago. He says some of the dumbest ? with the dumbest logic that only makes sense to him
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options

I dont think so. This is comedy man. Some real lameness in here. I know it hurts to be called out on it. Thats all on yall and you know it.

? , da ? is you babbling on about? Don't no one give a ? about ? making money and making their lives better. This ain't no "let's all gang up on the south" ? either. This is about ? not having any respect for the genre. Point blank. Period.

It's well documented that you can make party music without dumbing your ? down to the level these new ? are. Jeezy did it. 50 did it. Luda did it. Pac, Biggie, T.I.... The list goes on and on.

These lil ? don't take the ? serious. It's evident in they whole ? ? style and they're getting called out for it. That's all it is.
  • SmashinYourWaifu
    SmashinYourWaifu Members Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Of course. Man this for these people to get it out. I aint gon snap too hard but the jealousy is evident. They mad cause the South keeps going. Different mentality and ways of operating. Also the accent and drive and stuff that comes from being from down here is what makes em successful. Thats what really gets em. They comin off as just defeated at this point. Ok yall mad cause they havin success and wish they wouldnt. I dont know where that gets you obviously no where. But i also understand they are getting it out. Theres obviously feelings. Of course its subjective and you can listen to what you want but these people feel some type of way about the success. Difference from how they look at stuff out there vs down here I guess. Shts lame off the top I'd be embarrassed to come off like that as a South dude.

Bruh i live in the south and callin this ? mumble mouth is appropriate
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

I hate to say it cause i aint really that type but this the type of thing that makes people wanna hurt yall haters feelings even more. If they even care at all. And dont think it wont continue to happen. Yall even came up with a bitter nickname "mumble mouth" out here where i stay we see through all this easily. Oh they mad gif. haha superlame.

Did you get everything off your chest?