SHOWTIME'S "Shameless" Season 7 (Starts 10.2)

Options

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Debs is so ? stupid. I cant imagine what the hell Carl went through either lmfao. When the doc showed all that skin that got removed I cringed. ? i envy Kev's situation. Granted his wives are both ? , but it wouldnt be so bad with them.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fiona looked like cookie monster after her discovery of tinder.

She gunna catch somethin
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HARRY ? SON!!!! HARRY ? !
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just gonna ? in the sink, and not even rinse the dishes, this family ? AS ? Lol
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh ? . Liam finally talked.
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    Oh ? . Liam finally talked.

Same thing my wife said..."Thats the first time I heard him talk."
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    He's talked a few times on the earlier seasons. Usually only one word responses.

When he OD'd on Coke the doc said there was chances it would effect his mental and I think it is. He should be around 5 or 6 and seems a little "Slow"
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Love how politically incorrect this show is in this era of how calling someone stupid will cause a shitstorm.
  • Rampage12
    Options
    -The whole storyline with Carl getting circumcised had me squirming and cringing all episode.

-The part with Ian gagging and ? talking about how terrible it was to get some ? had me cringing and ? too. Like that fruitcake could've pulled some hot ass like he did on his first try was ? ? too. And ? his ? fireman boyfriend for poisoning the ? population.
  • JusDre313
    Options
    whats funny about the carl/circumcised ? .. knew a cat when i was in the AF and the exact same thing happened to him

his mom was a nurse who works directly with newborns and didnt get him circumcised because of how much pain it caused the baby (women and their emotions smh)

so he got it done when he was 16... then after the operation some chick wanted to smash and he was too embarrassed to tell ol girl about the circumcision he curved her til it healed.. and she assumed he was just scared to lose his v card .. he said ? it and just let ol girl think that.. said he was ? at his moms for a grip afterwards lol
  • Rampage12
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    whats funny about the carl/circumcised ? .. knew a cat when i was in the AF and the exact same thing happened to him

his mom was a nurse who works directly with newborns and didnt get him circumcised because of how much pain it caused the baby (women and their emotions smh)

so he got it done when he was 16... then after the operation some chick wanted to smash and he was too embarrassed to tell ol girl about the circumcision he curved her til it healed.. and she assumed he was just scared to lose his v card .. he said ? it and just let ol girl think that.. said he was ? at his moms for a grip afterwards lol

LOL, that ? don't hurt 'cause you don't remember that ? .
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    Love how politically incorrect this show is in this era of how calling someone stupid will cause a shitstorm.
    Frank walking into the house talking to the kids & Debs...

"Hello my wasted sperm...you abortion shoulda-beens... Beauty and the beast, I'll let you figure out who's who"
    "That ? you sneezed out of that cavern you call a ? . The diesel ? she's going to grow up being"

post-42233-21-jump-street-channing-tatum-R2Bk.gif
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    If im that family, Im behind Lip 100 percent, he got the smarts, he got what it takes to help them financially and get out of their ? environment, granted its gonna be a min, but the payoff is worth it when it goes down..
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Just gotta hope lip don't ? it up like he has almost every season in some way lol
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Just gotta hope lip don't ? it up like he has almost every season in some way lol

Seems like Lip never wants to pay any dues for anything.

That's one of the main things holding him back.
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

I did like how he pushed the beer back away in the bar when Frank walked in there wit Liam..
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    How the hell Fiona think she can charge White Boy Carl to live in the house he bought.

? THAT!!
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    And in the episode when Fiona took full custody of the kids the judge warned her she would be throwing her life away and be in complete charge of everyone till they all were 18.

Now she done already... Fiona aint ?
  • Rampage12
    Options
    -Great episode, Frank's got some of the GOAT quotes: "Christ on a ? " I have no clue what that even means but it sounded hilarious haha.

-I knew from the jump Carl didn't give Dominique gonorrhea and even though it was a predictable plot point I still wasn't mad at it. I guess that's just how much I love this show.

• JusDre313
    Options
    i dont even think Lip was trying to ether fiona with the whole "well my internship leads to a real ? job".. but that may inadvertently motivated her to get her ? together... good stuff
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    -I knew from the jump Carl didn't give Dominique gonorrhea and even though it was a predictable plot point I still wasn't mad at it. I guess that's just how much I love this show.

I thought the gonorrhea was gonna trace back to Carls time in jail. He was way too close to his ? Nick when they was both fresh out.

SHAMELESS_606_1848.R.jpg
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Carl the smartest dumb ? ever..And lip the dumbest smart ?
  • Rampage12
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

I thought the gonorrhea was gonna trace back to Carls time in jail. He was way too close to his ? Nick when they was both fresh out.

SHAMELESS_606_1848.R.jpg

For some reason I just knew Dominique was outta Carl's league and she was gonna end up cheating on him and/or dumping him. ? way to find out though.
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    They can just go ahead and ? off Ian. His storyline sucks.
  • Rampage12
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    They can just go ahead and ? off Ian. His storyline sucks.

I agree, apparently the ? firefighter got a bigger gig on another show so they had to write him out and replace him with the trans dude. LMAO at the news broadcast with Frank at the end. Patsy's Pies bout to get busted with the quickness. The college professor spittin' that real ? to Lip. I might be reaching but I get the feeling Debbie is gonna get kidnapped and/or ? or some ? .