SHOWTIME'S "Shameless" Season 7 (Starts 10.2)

Options

Comments

• dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Debbie ? just had to call 5-0, all that extra ? was unnecessary...

True, but she is from the southside she wasn't calling the po po. Debs from the start when she was pregnant was in way over her head
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im glad the family took Debbie's baby. I hope she doesnt get the kid back either. Tired of watching her make stupid ass decisions every episode like she knows wtf she's doing. Dont know why it even irritates me so much, but it does lmao.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    It will just be easier seeing her make these stupid ass choices without a kid.

Dunno what is gonna become of Lip at this time. Im really shocked they didnt let him come back to school. As always though he ? stuff up for himself venting his anger like a ? .

Ian still ? af. Bf/gf voice is annoying and i hate the trans ? . "I was born with lady parts but I am a man" Yeah but the fact is you have a ? so you arent one.

I wonder if Carl will come back before the season is over. Maybe he gets kicked out of the military place or something. He seems like he was really dedicated to it though. Be crazy if Carl out of everyone in the family becomes the most well off member.

Sad situation between Kev and V. I feel bro's pain. She's taking Slutlana's side on too much ? when she should have been married just to acquire residency. TBH i think Kev and Fiona are about to hook up maybe.
  • dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

Dunno what is gonna become of Lip at this time. Im really shocked they didnt let him come back to school. As always though he ? stuff up for himself venting his anger like a ? .

Ian still ? af. Bf/gf voice is annoying and i hate the trans ? . "I was born with lady parts but I am a man" Yeah but the fact is you have a ? so you arent one.

I wonder if Carl will come back before the season is over. Maybe he gets kicked out of the military place or something. He seems like he was really dedicated to it though. Be crazy if Carl out of everyone in the family becomes the most well off member.

Sad situation between Kev and V. I feel bro's pain. She's taking Slutlana's side on too much ? when she should have been married just to acquire residency. TBH i think Kev and Fiona are about to hook up maybe.

Kev and Vinnie situation is messed up, Svetlana is reaping the benefits of it honestly. Kev has a right to feel that way they let her in on their relationship, he feels betrayed after what happened
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

-I could deal with Ian's shenanigans when Mickey was around because he was a great character but this Trevor thing it seems is just around to fill a void.

-Lip stays getting ethered.

-Anybody else realize how stupid it is that Ian is still just casually smoking weed like EMT's/Paramedics don't get drug tested all the damn time???

-Kinda cool that all of the old lady's cats are named after old Chicago Bears.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 episodes and we haven't seen Carl.
  • s0j0urner
    s0j0urner Members Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Carl will not be featured in this season and future ones - because he wants to pursue other opportunities and get a chance to enjoy being a teenager. I think that him going to military school is killing his character off; they did the same when he went to prison.

He will make occasional appearances - but he is done with the show.

I also hear that Emmy Rossum (Fiona) is looking to leave the show too. Reminds me of the UK Shameless:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqNtyMAis6w
  • Rampage12
    Options
    s0j0urner wrote: »
    Carl will not be featured in this season and future ones - because he wants to pursue other opportunities and get a chance to enjoy being a teenager. I think that him going to military school is killing his character off; they did the same when he went to prison.

I also hear that Emmy Rossum (Fiona) is looking to leave the show too. Reminds me of the UK Shameless:

Happens all the time in TV unfortunately (especially when part-time characters get bigger gigs) and then the writers are forced to write them out of the show even though it's obvious that's not where their storyline would've gone. It's what happened to Mickey and the ? black fireman although I didn't really give a ? about his character.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Dope looks like mickey may be coming back
  • s0j0urner
    s0j0urner Members Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Trevor is too judgemental and annoying. Monica helping Debs getting Franny back was awesome; poor Lip - back to masking his alcoholism - he is Frank v2.

• Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im tired of seein that Trevor mufuckas scars on his chest, im so confused about what the ? is goin on wit him/her...
  • Rampage12
    Options
    LOL the Mickey - Trevor showdown should be worth the price of admission alone. Can't wait to hear Mickey's one liners that come from it.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    s0j0urner wrote: »

Happens all the time in TV unfortunately (especially when part-time characters get bigger gigs) and then the writers are forced to write them out of the show even though it's obvious that's not where their storyline would've gone. It's what happened to Mickey and the ? black fireman although I didn't really give a ? about his character.

Funny thing, is rarely do any of these "new opportunities" actually turn out to be better than what they're already doing.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    frank to liam "i mean your mom was a great piece of ass" smh

fiona wiping the burger on ol girl shirt though lol
  • JusDre313
    Options
    and i like the monica coming back, but shes dying and Mickeys return
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Seeing Frank break like that w Monica was sad. ? made me feel some type of way, that is Franks one true love who always sees him for who he is and loves him.

When Monica dies, I see Ian taking off w Mickey. They're going to go in the run and that's how they write him off for Gotham.

Ian and Carl are done for awhile.

I hope Emmy doesn't leave, Fiona is needed, as annoying as she gets at times.

I can't see them writing off so many characters, though. They're all essential to the show.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Seeing Frank break like that w Monica was sad. ? made me feel some type of way, that is Franks one true love who always sees him for who he is and loves him.

When Monica dies, I see Ian taking off w Mickey. They're going to go in the run and that's how they write him off for Gotham.

Ian and Carl are done for awhile.

I hope Emmy doesn't leave, Fiona is needed, as annoying as she gets at times.

I can't see them writing off so many characters, though. They're all essential to the show.

Yeah they can't do the show with just debs, Liam and frank. This is the only thing I've seen lip in so I assume he needs this job haha. Both mickey and ians careers are getting bigger though so I can see them leaving. Fiona, kev, vee, lip, frank, all need to stay at the very least
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope Mickey beats Trevors ass (no ? ) and we never see that character again
  • Rampage12
    Options
    So nobody thinks Monica's bullshitting???
  • JusDre313
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    So nobody thinks Monica's bullshitting???

i thought about that, think it will be interesting either true or not
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    How many eps left?
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    How many eps left?
    12 eps a season, so 3 more.

Just binged the season in the last week.

Carl became my favorite character on the show. Only Gallagher outside of Frank I still liked. Damn shame if he's gone for good.

Kevin needs to man up for once in his life. Svetlana got him by the ? figuratively/literally. Now she's got the bar.

I just skip thru most of Ian's scenes. Been doing it for a few seasons.

Fiona redeemed herself so far this season. Finally getting her ? together and not letting her siblings, namely Debbie's half ? ass, take advantage of her anymore. They needed to start taking responsibility for their own ? .

Could we actually go thru an entire season where Frank doesn't ? up things for his family? Naahhh Monica the one person who can make him a sympathetic figure.
  • Rampage12
    Options
    So I'm assuming that's the way Ian is being written out of the show.
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    :lol: @ Lip

Im glad Ian went to Mexico

They needa call this a wrap for the show

Series finale should be Fiona, V, & Kev all butt naked in bed. The new Throuple.
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    I feel like business property in Chicago (laundrymat or not) should be way more than $80,000 or even $160,000