Colin Kaepernick refuses “to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses Black people”...

Options

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not everybody is a civil rights activist they get payed to run a ball who made them qualified to speak on anything past that..
    ? then say "no comment" & keep it moving. Why is Dez Bryant speaking on something he has no interest in? ? be cosigning coonery

How many people chastise Michael jordan for having no interest in anything damned if you do damn if you don't.

Jordan actually does donate in silence but he doesnt state ? publicly for fear of monetary loss...
    Which in some ways is even worse
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Not everybody is a civil rights activist they get payed to run a ball who made them qualified to speak on anything past that..
    ? then say "no comment" & keep it moving. Why is Dez Bryant speaking on something he has no interest in? ? be cosigning coonery

@blackgod813 is a ? ? troll, don't pay him any mind
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ain't gotta like it but he's keeping it real.
    He gets paid to play a game and don't have a lot of time to do so, he has his own priorities.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    IC outrage #40019987

Whatever i don't give a ? . My ex is suicidal and blaming me. I got bigger ? on my plate.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    America's Team
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All this to be broke 5 yrs after retirement

Realest quote in this thread.....dude has made a lot of money (NFL and endorsements) but worried about "feeding his family".....man get this bad money management having ? out of here
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All this to be broke 5 yrs after retirement

Bad thing about it once that money dry up he gone need help his self
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He just should have said no comment and keep it moving. Then if he wanted to make a comment get with his pr team and put out something
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    So y'all going to act like most of y'all aren't in the same position as being employed... How many of y'all are going to speak up at your employer? None....

Exactly.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So y'all going to act like most of y'all aren't in the same position as being employed... How many of y'all are going to speak up at your employer? None....

As i said, its the situation most people are in and most folks cant rock the boat like that. Ive lost a job and left jobs cause of standing up for ? . No glory, no reward, just a pat on the back from ? that stayed quiet and still working the ? . Had i extra mouths to feed i definitely would of thought twice bout the ? i did.

But im built different. That reason to keep quiet starts feeling like a weakness, like that ? owns me, and i cant do ? . ? living like that... kids, might have to expect daddy to ? up sometimes.

But thats the past, i aint bout to spend the next 30 years like that.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    No wonder why the league and owners keep ? these ? during collective bargaining negotiations. These mfs don't have no backbone. Out here damn near committing suicide on the football field and can't even get a guaranteed contract.

Basketball-Players-Laughing.jpg

Yeaaaa lets compare a league with 1700 players with a huge injury risk to a league with 300 and talk about guaranteed contracts :joy:

l0jybeyja0wj.gif
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dignity and pride greater than ? money.........nuggas love money cuh, glad i aint one of them nuggas

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »

U like a lii kid ? troll ? dumy head...listen pick which one i am. footballers give they life to that sport by the age of five thats there focus nobodies asking pianist about soccer..yea he should of said no comment idk why people ask jocks anything
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Further proof of why I say its stupid to expect somebody to speak up or demand they speak up just because their job puts them in the public eye. Most people not built for that ? ...the only real sad part about this is he didn't say he's not speaking up because he isn't knowlegable...but because he has to "feed his family" which is an unconscious way of saying he knows saying something would rock the boat and cause him to lose out on income
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

You was just in the NFL thread talking down on James Harrison because of the ? he didn't say

But now it's different?

If sex would have said I'm going to beat someone ass for kneeling then I would have said the same.. Apple and oranges my friend
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    My thing is this why not shut the ? up and keep that to yourself..

These cats have no problem being loud about carrying the water.. for their owners though..
  • dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZ is right, it is hard to keep ? together, smh
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? Dez been a clown so this ? ain't surprising.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »

U like a lii kid ? troll ? dumy head...listen pick which one i am. footballers give they life to that sport by the age of five thats there focus nobodies asking pianist about soccer..yea he should of said no comment idk why people ask jocks anything

Listen dumb ? don't get in your feelings because you've been cooning in every ? thread. Hold your L and keep it moving