Colin Kaepernick refuses “to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses Black people”...

Options

Comments

• Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Black people are (slowly) seeing things for what they are Trump's presidency is causing this....

black people been seen it...they seen this ? in the 60s

problem is its more ? now.

how we get more money but turn more ? made?

how we get to own land but can still be told to sit yo ass down.

Maaaaaaaaaaan

if a black chick come up to me today and say ....this is why i date white men....fukk im gonna say?

these ? give up power but quick to flex.

part time thug ass ? .

these ? need to be called out

You mentioned the 60's a time when it was normal for racists to be overt with their bigotry. The white supremacists have changed their strategy and it affectively nullified black people. These days the white supremacists wants to get back to being overt with their racism, they're tired of speaking in code and that seems to coincide with more blacks standing up, more blacks speaking out, and getting out there and making change. Money don't make you free in this system my man.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    man im fukking ? .

so these ? ready to pop bottles and rent yachts and blindside ? but cant stand for injustice?

im boycotting for them not boycotting.

how these ? 250lb ? ?

how the white boy on the steelers got more heart than these inner city ? ?

these ? need to cut they dreads or put they ? in a bun and wear tight pants and push up bras and twerk for change.

im offended.

them shooters in toronto who killed drakes homie got more heart.

Yea this post started off strong but just got more left as it went on

you right...but man im ? as ? .

what happened to im black and im proud?

a fukking uk dude asked me this.

we looking like sukkas outchea.

we too divided within to stand against any outside force.

for one fukking day....

just one day.

not even all day

just for a song

once in your life

STAND FOR SOMETHING!!!

an to think ...some of these ? got kids.

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Black people are (slowly) seeing things for what they are Trump's presidency is causing this....

Maaaaaaaaaaan

if a black chick come up to me today and say ....this is why i date white men....fukk im gonna say?

part time thug ass ? .

You mentioned the 60's a time when it was normal for racists to be overt with their bigotry. The white supremacists have changed their strategy and it affectively nullified black people. These days the white supremacists wants to get back to being overt with their racism, they're tired of speaking in code and that seems to coincide with more blacks standing up, more blacks speaking out, and getting out there and making change. Money don't make you free in this system my man.

it can.

there who basis right now is to fire you if you dont comply....
    if i was smart with my money....then its fukk you. my family is good.

but if you trapped in debt and lifestyle....firing you will hold ? at bay like a spkied dog collar

162SPKM.jpg

YANK!
    back in line boy
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Truthfully IMO that remains to be seen.

For the 2nd part. Better late than never but a black person would have to have been willfully ignorant to not feel a way and notice all this ? until trump got in office.

That's why I said slowly. Progress is a slow process. Not all of them were willfully ignorant, some just bought into this false idea of racial unity and they either ignored it or wanted to use the Michelle Obama "they go low we go high" strategy. They truly believed that these people had our best interests when they never did. They just pretended they did to make black people feel like they're viewed as equal to them and they fell for it. Trump is being honest about how he felt and at first black people were taken aback, but now black people are starting to fight back and are unifying again.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Truthfully IMO that remains to be seen.

For the 2nd part. Better late than never but a black person would have to have been willfully ignorant to not feel a way and notice all this ? until trump got in office.

Sad state of affairs is some people bask in willful ignorance..

You have a point there
  • 5th Letter
    Options

Maaaaaaaaaaan

part time thug ass ? .

it can.

but if you trapped in debt and lifestyle....firing you will hold ? at bay like a spkied dog collar

162SPKM.jpg

YANK!
    back in line boy

You think so? If they really wanted to they can take your money away [tsu surf voice]AND THEN WHAT!![/tsu surf]
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    Problem is, alot of americans agree w what trump said. They believe they have the right to tell another grown adult what to do.

Trump knows what is up tho, the became prez by race baiting and being divisive. He jus doin what got him elected. The problem is with the ppl, trump is jus a reflection of that.

exactly.. He is the people.. the beacon..
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A little shocking. But he's almost untouchable now. Pretty hard for them to ? up his money now. They would literally have to murder Jordan if, he really decided to go in.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited September 2017
    Options

Maaaaaaaaaaan

part time thug ass ? .

it can.

162SPKM.jpg

YANK!
    back in line boy

You think so? If they really wanted to they can take your money away [tsu surf voice]AND THEN WHAT!![/tsu surf]

what you mean take my money away?

how?

if im smart with $500k then you firing me dont matter.

becuz i prepared.

so if i have 2mil..you shouldnt be able to tell me ? .

if you speaking on IRS type ? ....thats different. but even they need a legit reason.

the almighty dollar is speaking louder than black issues.

take control of your money and you can take away the power a person has over you.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    man im fukking ? .

so these ? ready to pop bottles and rent yachts and blindside ? but cant stand for injustice?

im boycotting for them not boycotting.

how these ? 250lb ? ?

how the white boy on the steelers got more heart than these inner city ? ?

these ? need to cut they dreads or put they ? in a bun and wear tight pants and push up bras and twerk for change.

im offended.

them shooters in toronto who killed drakes homie got more heart.

Yea this post started off strong but just got more left as it went on

you right...but man im ? as ? .

what happened to im black and im proud?

a fukking uk dude asked me this.

we looking like sukkas outchea.

we too divided within to stand against any outside force.

for one fukking day....

just one day.

not even all day

just for a song

once in your life

STAND FOR SOMETHING!!!

an to think ...some of these ? got kids.

There's a large number of these guys that are mentored by white men at early age because of their athletic talent. So, they tend to take on the views of their mentors or stay neutral as to not ? up their opportunities. Then you also have Blacks who tell them not to rock the boat for the same reason. When these young men have finally fully developed they don't have the capacity to make heads or tales of issues concerning their own communities.

40 Million Dollar Slaves talked about this.

I believe it was a college football coach who said he liked recruiting kids from single parent homes than kids who had 2 parents in the house or a father present.

im going to buy this ? to read.

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    i cant believe i am witnessing modern day buck breaking.

an those that dont break today will fall in line tomorrow.
    only a few stay the course

smdh
  • 5th Letter
    Options

Maaaaaaaaaaan

part time thug ass ? .

it can.

162SPKM.jpg

YANK!
    back in line boy

how?

becuz i prepared.

if you speaking on IRS type ? ....thats different. but even they need a legit reason.

take control of your money and you can take away the power a person has over you.

Lol at white supremacists needing legit reasons to do anything to black people. Even if you in a benz you still a ? in a coup.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Maaaaaaaaaaan

part time thug ass ? .

it can.

162SPKM.jpg

YANK!
    back in line boy

how?

becuz i prepared.

Lol at white supremacists needing legit reasons to do anything to black people. Even if you in a benz you still a ? in a coup.

play by the rules an they need to break them to get you.
    dont play by the rules they will break them to get you...but come back to the reason "you didnt play by the rules"

give them as little power as possible and taking your own power back.

so you saying....they buck broke you into not even trying?
  • 5th Letter
    Options

Maaaaaaaaaaan

part time thug ass ? .

it can.

162SPKM.jpg

YANK!
    back in line boy

how?

becuz i prepared.

dont play by the rules they will break them to get you...but come back to the reason "you didnt play by the rules"

YOU were the one that brought money into this, as if money can save you if they really wanted to ? with you. No matter how smart you think you're being, they are in control and can easily take ? away. Does this mean that I'm saying we must lay down? NO. My point is you can't use money as a barometer to prove that white supremacy can't or don't affect you.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    Black folks just need to continue reading through the rhetoric of these racists. white's continue to talk about our american ancestors being disrespected. Again, this is code for bowing down to whites, accepting their culture, traditions and definitions of patriotism. When the FACT of the matter is, BLACK AMERICAN ancestry is littered with activists who fought against, slavery, racism, police brutality, educational and financial inequality.

whites are telling Blacks to say forget and ? off to, Harriet Tubman, Jack Johnson, Paul Roberson, Nat Turner, Muhammed Ali, Malcolm, Martin, Evers, Douglass, Garvey etc etc. They are telling us to disrespect our Black ancestors and Embrace racist Slave owners, white supremacists, traitors, murderers, and rapists. whites will never accept\respect our ancestors so, there's no reason why we should respect theirs.

Yup its all coded language for "get down or lay down"
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Maaaaaaaaaaan

part time thug ass ? .

it can.

162SPKM.jpg

YANK!
    back in line boy

how?

becuz i prepared.

YOU were the one that brought money into this, as if money can save you if they really wanted to ? with you. No matter how smart you think you're being, they are in control and can easily take ? away. Does this mean that I'm saying we must lay down? NO. My point is you can't use money as a barometer to prove that white supremacy can't or don't affect you.

Facts. Cause, if they really want you off a here you're gone. Word to X, King and Hampton..
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Maaaaaaaaaaan

part time thug ass ? .

it can.

162SPKM.jpg

YANK!
    back in line boy

how?

becuz i prepared.

who said that?

these guy were threatened with being fired.

what dont you get?

money dont put you above the system but if you handle your ? correctly then you should be able to speak up.

matter of fact......why do you have to be threatened at all?
    since when do ? allow threats to bother them?
    so you saying the rookie in mlb who stood up is stupid? or lebron doing it cuz he got his money already?

what you saying?

anything can be taken....

but standing up to something ...you have to prepare to have the microscope in your ass.

dont make it easy for them.

so what you saying again?
    @5th Letter