Trump vs Hillary Debate Round 1

Options

Comments

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vice President Joe Biden would of tore Donald Trump to shreds in this debate, he lucky he is going against Hillary instead.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    I just don't understand black people thinking we have a side in this

Which side wants nationwide stop and frisk again?

MAN Trump could literally promise to put every black person in a mass grave and some of ya'll would still be on that "they're both equally bad" ?

Lmaooo both sides want the same thing

Trump don't even have a side. He's a sideshow

You ? going complain either way when it's all said and done
    If you just took a second to think and realize Hillary needs your vote, your people might actually make her earn it and get something out of this

But you ? stay on the defensive,that's why the black community done here

I don't give a ? about stop and frisk, I might die if I get pulled over tonight

No matter who wins, I'm still going uphill and ain't ? going stop me

Which candidate going help your community ? ? Hold the country responsible for what they done to your people ?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I doubt trump wins..hes a racist yet hillary called black teens super predators..n she does ? like "isa carry da hot sauce ins my bag!"

Same Dudes in here praising hillary will be bitchn how bad she is in a few years(((factss)))

Its over
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

MAN Trump could literally promise to put every black person in a mass grave and some of ya'll would still be on that "they're both equally bad" ?

Lmaooo both sides want the same thing

Trump don't even have a side. He's a sideshow

You ? going complain either way when it's all said and done
    If you just took a second to think and realize Hillary needs your vote, your people might actually make her earn it and get something out of this

But you ? stay on the defensive,that's why the black community done here

I don't give a ? about stop and frisk, I might die if I get pulled over tonight

No matter who wins, I'm still going uphill and ain't ? going stop me

Which candidate going help your community ? ? Hold the country responsible for what they done to your people ?

Amazing
  • R.D.
    Options
    Amazing surrounded by the context, that's all you saw

? bless
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "You didn't pay federal taxes is probably why he doesn't want to release his tax return!"

"That makes me smart!!"

Classic ? reply. Not smart to say if you running for president but on some real ? I would have to agree. If you can get away with not paying federal taxes and not get locked up or fined that is a smart move!
  • Peace_79
    Options
    What context makes stop and frisk "okay" for black people?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd bet my IC account that Max ? ass is ready to cast his vote for Trump already.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And thats just what he's willing to OPENLY ADMIT to in front of a viewing audience of 80 million people.
    Imagine all the hidden biases and discriminatory practices he will institute or even let slide by while in office.

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    lol I can't believe there are people so excited about this ? . No matter which one wins, we lose. Our choice is literally between a liar and a lunatic. One might be better than the other, but both of them are no good.

No candidate is ever going to specifically look out for Black folks if that's what you expect I can tell you you will be disappointed every 4 years.

Hillary is the lesser of two evils.

Make no mistake about it though these politicians might add a little legislation here and there to help minorities, but if you think they are going to come in clean up these problems with different issues such as police brutality, impoverished crime ridden communities, offering more jobs etc it ain't happening.

We got to invest in our own communities keep it Black owned. You notice you don't see these majority White areas with Black Senators and Representatives then you shouldn't see that in the Black ones either.

My comment has nothing to do with expecting the president to look out specifically for black people. Hillary is only a lesser evil because she's more experienced in the game of politics and is better at hiding her bad stances. If the classified slip up doesn't clue you in on how bad of a candidate she is, I don't know what would. The ? that she did is serious. I know most people don't work with the classified info so you don't really understand, but let me make it clear. If I did what Hillary did, I'd be doing time right now. That ? wasn't an accident. She intentionally mishandled ? in a climate where major institutions are being hacked every day. If that wasn't bad enough, she lied about it. And I'm not talking about standard politician "I have to cover my ass" lies. I'm talking about bold "I don't respect you enough to give you even the semblance of truth" lies. And when that didn't work, she tried to throw a bunch of other people under the bus.

Like I said, Trump is a lunatic. Anyone who would vote that fool in is crazy, but ya'll are just as crazy if you think putting Hillary in is a good idea. It might be our only option at this point, but it's nothing at all to be excited about. We're headed for four years of misery no matter who gets in.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't care for either candidate, either way, I feel we are in trouble. But here, America needs to vote for the lesser evil.

Trump openly admits to wanting to racially profile and labels 'stop & frisk' a success. That's scary. If America cannot read between the lines then they're choosing to stay ignorant to the reality of Trump's racism.

He asked for Obama's birth certificate because he looks different, because he's black. He refused black tenants and was sued for that. He wants mass deportations to take place. He constantly insults an entire race of people weekly.

Every answer included how great he and his buinsesses are.

How much money he is worth.

Gloating about not paying taxes, are you kidding me?!?

Didn't care about not paying a contractor who built one of his buildings, claiming, "maybe he didn't do a great job". Are you kidding me!!! You signed a paper saying that man would build and Trump would pay! He has NO integrity.

He lashed out in tweets like a child. Anyone responding like he does would be fired. None of the "I love him because he tells it like it is", would do what he does.

He said he would shoot/blow up Iranian ships because of them flipping off Americans as they pass by?

A HAND GESTURE? Trump is Kim Jong-un.

This isn't a man who is fit for office. A man w a mind and temperament of a child, no thought process of consequences. That is dangerous.

He has no composure. He was mad @ Hillary and aggressively defended himself and attacked her a few times.

I get it's nice to see a candidate not stand up there and give it like a politican. People feel they can relate now because Trump has dumb-downed politics for people.

Hillary came off w poise and was very well-spoken. She didn't defend unless she was asked by Holt. Debating next to Trump she came off as robotic but that's because Trump isn't a politian.

Hillary answered and moved on. She won the debate, for sure. Hillary's attacks on Trump were great, though. A lot of little zingers. You could see the frustration on her face.

Hillary is the lesser evil. That lesser evil must be voted into office. I hate this election, it's been such a circus. I don't care for either candidate but I will not accept Trump in office. My children, and theirs, will be the ones who have to deal w his presidency and it's lingering effects after he leaves office.

It's unfortunate these are the candidates. One is a liar and probably much more. Trump is an awful racist, narcissist, backstabber, liar, bigot, angry and cannot take the personal attacks that he himself dishes out to others.

Hillary is the lesser evil. As much as most may not like her, she's more qualified to run the country. A man who has filed for bankruptcy and been sued by many ppl cannot run the country.
  • R.D.
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    The loudest racist ain't always the one that folks need to worry about the most.

They don't hear you though
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    I think the producers told Lester just let'em be.

As a whole...

Hillary - 1

Trump - 0

2 more debates

3 more.

Cooper got next
    CBS got 3rd
    Fox News got last

I think there's only 3 debates. 2 for the presidential candidates and 1 with the vice presidents. I only remember watching 3 debates when it was Obama vs Romney. It doesn't matter anyways because I won't be watching anymore debates after that ? show last night.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    I think the producers told Lester just let'em be.

As a whole...

Hillary - 1

Trump - 0

2 more debates

3 more.

Cooper got next
    CBS got 3rd
    Fox News got last

I think there's only 3 debates. 2 for the presidential candidates and 1 with the vice presidents. I only remember watching 3 debates when it was Obama vs Romney. It doesn't matter anyways because I won't be watching anymore debates after that ? show last night.

Your right

Next debate is CBS mod with the VPs only

3rd is Cooper
    Last is Fox News

Im not watchin the vps but i will tune into Trump. He is entertaining & if he gets desperate it will jyst get better
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Donald Trump getting ready for tonight's debate.
    [img]http://img.pandawhale.com/83463-Tony-Montana-snorting-? -zJGk.gif[/img]
    blackrain wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Donald Trump getting ready for tonight's debate.
    [img]http://img.pandawhale.com/83463-Tony-Montana-snorting-? -zJGk.gif[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr5AJoBKYAc
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    keeping it honest about hating a whole group when you should be for all the people is not good.

Swiss an German news goes in on how America is looking weak and stupid.

people are really looking at his negatives as a positive.

I'm sending my vote in early
  • Peace_79
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    The loudest racist ain't always the one that folks need to worry about the most.

The loudest racist who is currently mainstreaming White Supremacy? Who is fully backed by all the most racist elements of the country? From the KKK to the FOP?

You sure about that?

Trump's level of white supremacist support is literally unprecedented in modern Presidential politics

and ya'll really

REALLY

REALLY

tryna argue

"He won't be that bad. What's the worst that could happen?"

Do some of ya'll not know how the government works? There is a thing called checks and balances. Trump will most definitely be a ? president, but the president's power is limited. This idea that Trump can singlehandedly ruin the world is some Chicken Little ? .

And again, Trump will most definitely be a ? president, but ya'll are lying to yourselves if you think Hillary will be a good one. Which do you want to die by, fire or poison? Poison may be the less terrible of the two, but either way, you'll still be dead.