Trump vs Hillary Debate Round 1

Options
1161718192022»

Comments

• JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all negros lost for even watching this ? lol

Maybe Plies fake ass should encourage his brothers and sisters to show up and vote during mid-term elections so the things he's complaining about can be corrected.

? voted Obama into office in the 2008 election, then sat their ass at home in the 2010 election which allowed the Republicans to take over the U.S. House and block every damn good thing he attempted to do these last 6 years.

So, you complaining ass ? can miss me with that ? .
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    The loudest racist ain't always the one that folks need to worry about the most.
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    The loudest racist ain't always the one that folks need to worry about the most.

man this sound stupid as ?
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    Folks are scared of voting 3rd out of fear Republicans (Trump) will win office and vice versa

Yeah, and that's part of the problem.

The FBI disagree but you probably know more about it than them eh?

lol I swear to ? people in this country have no idea how politics and our government works. Again, I know exactly what Hillary did and I know for a fact that if I had done what she did, I would be going to jail. Pretty everyone who works with Classified data knows that ? . It's not a secret, you can come to DC and damn near ask a random person and they will tell you that. The difference between me and the FBI is that I have no stake in telling the truth. The FBI is run by people and some of those people are Clinton loyalists, so of course they aren't going to take an official stance against Clinton.

Y'all need to quit being so ? blind. I wish everyone could spend a week working with/for the Federal government in DC. Then ? like you would never fix your fingers to type this ? . The whole system is corrupt as hell, and everyone in the system ? knows it. Some of the same people walking around singing Clinton's praises hate her ? guts, and I know that for a fact because I've seen them do it. Why? Because she's a ? and she like most of these politicians are only interested in furthering their causes not actually helping people. As soon as some of you start to understand that, you'll see things very differently.

Rice and Powell also not charged. When were you secretary of state? Fact: you weren't. You're just another ? who thinks they know more than everyone else.

The laws that Clinton broke weren't put into place until after Powell was out of office and Rice didn't even do what Clinton got in trouble for ? . And no, I don't know more than everyone else, just you in this case.

Get off Hillary's ? man. Your ? ass is over there getting upset about this ? like I'm insulting your mother. The ? lied. Period. Get the ? over it. Stupid ass ? asking me if I've been Secretary of State like you have to be something to know the ? law. You're an idiot.

Go here and educate yourself on this before you talk to me further.

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/07/a-guide-to-clintons-emails/

Take the Donald's nuts off your tonsils brah.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Folks are scared of voting 3rd out of fear Republicans (Trump) will win office and vice versa

Yeah, and that's part of the problem.

The FBI disagree but you probably know more about it than them eh?

lol I swear to ? people in this country have no idea how politics and our government works. Again, I know exactly what Hillary did and I know for a fact that if I had done what she did, I would be going to jail. Pretty everyone who works with Classified data knows that ? . It's not a secret, you can come to DC and damn near ask a random person and they will tell you that. The difference between me and the FBI is that I have no stake in telling the truth. The FBI is run by people and some of those people are Clinton loyalists, so of course they aren't going to take an official stance against Clinton.

Y'all need to quit being so ? blind. I wish everyone could spend a week working with/for the Federal government in DC. Then ? like you would never fix your fingers to type this ? . The whole system is corrupt as hell, and everyone in the system ? knows it. Some of the same people walking around singing Clinton's praises hate her ? guts, and I know that for a fact because I've seen them do it. Why? Because she's a ? and she like most of these politicians are only interested in furthering their causes not actually helping people. As soon as some of you start to understand that, you'll see things very differently.

Rice and Powell also not charged. When were you secretary of state? Fact: you weren't. You're just another ? who thinks they know more than everyone else.

The laws that Clinton broke weren't put into place until after Powell was out of office and Rice didn't even do what Clinton got in trouble for ? . And no, I don't know more than everyone else, just you in this case.

Get off Hillary's ? man. Your ? ass is over there getting upset about this ? like I'm insulting your mother. The ? lied. Period. Get the ? over it. Stupid ass ? asking me if I've been Secretary of State like you have to be something to know the ? law. You're an idiot.

Go here and educate yourself on this before you talk to me further.

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/07/a-guide-to-clintons-emails/

Take the Donald's nuts off your tonsils brah.

lol ? did you not miss where I said both candidates were garbage. You know what never mind. No point in trying to have a discussion with a political fanatic. Proceed with your Clinton cheerleading.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    janklow wrote: »
    also, you know what candidate actually has this stance?
    1) "Libertarians" top priority is that Ayn Rand nonsense, then everything else. I've read enough racist authoritarian ? in Reason Magazine comments to figure that out. That's why I say just let the Republican Party die and have the Libertarians take up the mantle of tax cuts for billionaires.
    wait, so you complained that Johnson doesn't want to end the drug war, i point out that he does, and you start talking about Ayn Rand? what is actually happening here?
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    2) Legalizing Marijuana does not end the drug war, I don't know why people are stupid enough to keep believing that while Heroin eats Rural America alive. Gary's idea to use the Swiss model of heroin harm reduction sounds nice until you realize implementing this nationwide in America would ummmmmmmmm require the Federal Government to invest massive amounts of resources into becoming a ? Heroin Cartel. I'm sure Congress will love that lol. Imagine that government shutdown lol.
    if heroin is eating rural America alive, right now, with the drug war in effect, then what exactly is the horrible shame in ending the drug war on heroin?

legalizing marijuana doesn't end the drug war, but it does stop us wasting resources and using force to smash guys for having and using marijuana. so it's a place to start. but the short-term point here is that it's a response to "Have you actually heard him passionately speak about ending the Drug War? NO."

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    If Donald Trump becomes President he is going to use nukes on North Korea.
    ironically not the strongest argument for keeping Trump away from nukes
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    Final Tally of Lies during the 1st 2016 Presidential Debate
    Donald Trump: 16; Hillary Clinton: 0.
    Clinton lied about TPP during the debate, if nothing else. so while we all know Trump is a SHAMELESS liar, i question anything that says Clinton didn't lie.