Dating single moms = woat 75% of the time

Options

Comments

• whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm going to be honest....I feel the same way as most of you but let's be real....how much of this bitterness is from a sense of that if she didn't have the kid the woman wouldn't be wasting her time with you...she would be choosing...also I doubt dudes with kids agonize over ? like this.....point is life ain't perfect and ? don't always work out like you want it. You can't discard a person just because they are not perfect. I know damn well I aint

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even oldheads don't want no old ? with baggage .

Definitely not.

Especially when you can pull chicks like this:

6kzjaaol0cu8.jpg
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Simplicius wrote: »
    Thanks to this thread I seen't the light. Thank you max, on the real.

Hilarious.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Simplicius wrote: »
    Thanks to this thread I seen't the light. Thank you max, on the real.

Hilarious.

Bet you're the only one who noticed how things changed since my first post in here.

Hahaha. :#
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    U ? ain't made up of enough real ? minerals to handle that step pops role

95ymn8.jpg

U aint made up with enough chromosomes

if i go to hell, i'm beatin your ass
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is why cougars >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>young chicks, especially when it comes to being a mother.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    This is why cougars >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>young chicks, especially when it comes to being a mother.

I meant to add in my original post that not all females with kids are sorry as ? or have ? up co-parenting situations because there are working single mothers who go out in the world and handle their business on a daily basis.

Pulling younger women is cool depending on how young you choose to go but the thing that bothers me about younger women I'll say around 20-26+ is their MATURITY level or issues. A lot of these 20 something chicks it just takes time for them to turn that corner but then again, some older women never grow up or constantly have baggage as well. It's cool if you can find a bad as older broad that don't want much and let you gone about your business in the long haul.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Alot if gems got dropped in here

350x197px-LL-6564edac_lemonpepperwet.gif

In regards to the GIF, J.R. Cricket Wings are small as hell, but are good as ? !!
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    I'm a spontaneous person... chicks with kids gotta plan everything .... babysitters etc... it sucks when u first start dating

And a jealous baby daddy can ? all your plans up....if he wants to.

...aha.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Mmhmm..so nothing more than what you had 5 years ago.

You broke and dusty looking for a woman to take care of you. Failure to launch looking ass.

What do you bring to the table besides a basterd child?
  • whatevathehell
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I'm going to be honest....I feel the same way as most of you but let's be real....how much of this bitterness is from a sense of that if she didn't have the kid the woman wouldn't be wasting her time with you...she would be choosing...also I doubt dudes with kids agonize over ? like this.....point is life ain't perfect and ? don't always work out like you want it. You can't discard a person just because they are not perfect. I know damn well I aint

Bruh I had one who damn near said she regret having her daughter, w/o even saying those exact words. Acted like it's her daughter's fault she wasn't able to have a social life.

Then another one who pretty much had the same kinda regret reaction. Both would get mad and throw that "You don't have a child to take of" bs argument in my face. And my response everytime was "Well it's not my fault you had unprotected sex" or "Ain't nobody told you to let him skeet in you".

Of course they got mad when I said that but oh well.

Like I said at first...I feel the same way as most of you.......I meet some women whom aren't single moms who say they regret having kids so early or having any at all...children consume a lot of time and money....I personally wouldn't want a woman who felt like this about her child though but I can understand how they feel like this
  • whatevathehell
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Dudes gon be up here 40/50plus complaining about women with kids
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    I know this may sound random but I'm so glad I made it to being 27 with no kids. So many of these girls I went to school with had a kid at 21.

A lot of my former high school classmates mostly have kids. Some of them have kids that is in high school now. I'm like damn yall niccas started having kids in the 12th grade or the year after.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a delicate situation.

The best way to handle a single mom. Is to commit 100%, like a real man. No half stepping. Let her know you there for her and her kid. Help the child with thier homework. Keep the fridge stocked. Maybe knock out a bill or two if you got it like that. Right when they both get attached and rely on you, get ghost and never contact them again.

yo i swear @BeardedFreak is one of the best posters on this ? .. hilarious
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »

You broke and dusty looking for a woman to take care of you. Failure to launch looking ass.

Black girl body in white girl package.

Kanye-7.gif

Hold up, hold up... Just for the sake of conversation on a slow Monday morning, tell me the meaning behind the NoSigns.

@jetlifebih @Cinco (? )

FYI, I don't care for this broad one way or the other because she don't like me. Actually, I was paying her a back-handed compliment.
    She's missing the most important ingredient to qualify as a "black" girl
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »

Black girl body in white girl package.

Kanye-7.gif

Hold up, hold up... Just for the sake of conversation on a slow Monday morning, tell me the meaning behind the NoSigns.

@jetlifebih @Cinco (? )

FYI, I don't care for this broad one way or the other because she don't like me. Actually, I was paying her a back-handed compliment.

I guess the body part is subjective
    My bad tho mane
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Which is worse, a single mom messing with a 'good catch' or a man choosing to mess with a single mom...?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh I had one who damn near said she regret having her daughter, w/o even saying those exact words. Acted like it's her daughter's fault she wasn't able to have a social life.

Then another one who pretty much had the same kinda regret reaction. Both would get mad and throw that "You don't have a child to take of" bs argument in my face. And my response everytime was "Well it's not my fault you had unprotected sex" or "Ain't nobody told you to let him skeet in you".

Of course they got mad when I said that but oh well.

Like I said at first...I feel the same way as most of you.......I meet some women whom aren't single moms who say they regret having kids so early or having any at all...children consume a lot of time and money....I personally wouldn't want a woman who felt like this about her child though but I can understand how they feel like this

Ole girl who pretty much said she regret having her daughter, told me she left her daughter home by herself (her daughter was 9 at the time) to go out wit her friends. A 9 YEAR OLD bruh.

Went out wit her friends and came home ? . The whole time I'm sitting on the phone wit the Weebay reaction like "Is this hefa really telling me this right now??" That moment pretty much solidify the fact that there wasn't gonna be a future b/t us.
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    I know this may sound random but I'm so glad I made it to being 27 with no kids. So many of these girls I went to school with had a kid at 21.

A lot of my former high school classmates mostly have kids. Some of them have kids that is in high school now. I'm like damn yall niccas started having kids in the 12th grade or the year after.

Damn they weren't playing, what year did you graduate? My ten years is next year and a lot of people already have 5-6 year old kids. Insane.