Options

Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I know this may sound random but I'm so glad I made it to being 27 with no kids. So many of these girls I went to school with had a kid at 21.

A lot of my former high school classmates mostly have kids. Some of them have kids that is in high school now. I'm like damn yall niccas started having kids in the 12th grade or the year after.

Damn they weren't playing, what year did you graduate? My ten years is next year and a lot of people already have 5-6 year old kids. Insane.

@SimplyKrys 2002
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know this may sound random but I'm so glad I made it to being 27 with no kids. So many of these girls I went to school with had a kid at 21.

A lot of my former high school classmates mostly have kids. Some of them have kids that is in high school now. I'm like damn yall niccas started having kids in the 12th grade or the year after.

Damn they weren't playing, what year did you graduate? My ten years is next year and a lot of people already have 5-6 year old kids. Insane.

@SimplyKrys 2002

So that means a lot of people you graduated with got knocked up right after graduation. SMH
  • T. Sanford
    Options

@SimplyKrys 2002

So that means a lot of people you graduated with got knocked up right after graduation. SMH

Yep, between the 11th grade, 12th grade or the year afterwards. If it wasn't for FB then I wouldn't have ever known.
  • SimplyKrys
    Options

@SimplyKrys 2002

Yep, between the 11th grade, 12th grade or the year afterwards. If it wasn't for FB then I wouldn't have ever known.

You ain't never lied. On FB every other week I found out someone is having a baby or getting married.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    Which is worse, a single mom messing with a 'good catch' or a man choosing to mess with a single mom...?

The single mom realizes she made a mistake and is just trying to do better for her and her child/children.

That's what she should be trying to do.

Can't really blame her for that.

However, it's a loss for the man if he chooses to be with a woman who's just using him and doesn't have any genuine feelings for him.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Let me see if I can find a sitter" means she's trying to see if the other guy is available before she makes plans with you.

.........................................ion like this
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Which is worse, a single mom messing with a 'good catch' or a man choosing to mess with a single mom...?

That's the same thing you know since they're messing with each other but it's worse for a man. As men, we should be the catch, not them.
  • T. Sanford
    edited October 2016
    Options

@SimplyKrys 2002

You ain't never lied. On FB every other week I found out someone is having a baby or getting married.

Either the platform or one of my peoples that still have their ears to the streets will randomly tell me.
  • deadeye
    Options
    Smh

@scorpio4lfe

Speak on it young lady.

What's your take on this thread?
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Smh

@scorpio4lfe
    Speak on it young lady.

Man...
  • deadeye
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »
    Smh

@scorpio4lfe
    Speak on it young lady.

Man...

@Cinco

Backstory........or something else?
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh

@scorpio4lfe

Speak on it young lady.

I have nothing to contribute. Sorry
  • deadeye
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Smh

@scorpio4lfe

Speak on it young lady.

I have nothing to contribute. Sorry

@scorpio4lfe

f7ycn8yhcm6l.gif

Lies.

If it makes any difference, I wasn't asking how you feel about single mothers.......but, rather.........how you feel about some of the opinions being expressed about dating single mothers.
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@SimplyKrys 2002

I remember girls getting knocked up (and some of the homies doing the knocking) really from like 10th on. Got folks who now have kids who are older now then when I met their parents. And I'm only 32. ? bugged out
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    This thread is unintentionally hilarious
  • T. Sanford
    Options

@SimplyKrys 2002

I remember girls getting knocked up (and some of the homies doing the knocking) really from like 10th on. Got folks who now have kids who are older now then when I met their parents. And I'm only 32. ? bugged out

Real ? bruh lol, me & you are from the same era. That's how it is on this side too. I knew a chick name Rachel (she was mad cool tho) that had a baby in 97'. 1997 bruh? Lol, I'm talking about we are a good 12 years old & she already had a baby
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@SimplyKrys 2002

Real ? bruh lol, me & you are from the same era. That's how it is on this side too. I knew a chick name Rachel (she was mad cool tho) that had a baby in 97'. 1997 bruh? Lol, I'm talking about we are a good 12 years old & she already had a baby

She's was probably a proud grandma by 28
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The single mom realizes she made a mistake and is just trying to do better for her and her child/children.

That's what she should be trying to do.

Can't really blame her for that.

However, it's a loss for the man if he chooses to be with a woman who's just using him and doesn't have any genuine feelings for him.

real ? . i tried to tell my cuz the only reason our unc got this cold lite skinnt ? was because she had two kids. other than that his fat ass would of been sol. and cosign the ? saying the ? got pregnant by a no good ? and now she want the ? with the "good job". ftb. and yes allllllllllllll up in my feelings
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    edited October 2016
    Options

Forget all the nonsense of baby daddy drama or finding someone to date again, I'd ? off on losing out on all my free time and money. I've been married forever and I have no desire whatsoever for some damn kids. My stepson is in college now and no way in hell I'm starting that ? over from scratch and be locked down for at least another 18 years

At least as a step mom no dude is asking you for money or expects you to play mommy. I feel bad for you guys dating single mothers that's out here looking for replacement fathers

Don't they say that it costs on average like 250k to raise a kid? I could put that money to much better use. And even tho I won't, if I ever do get divorced I could go back out there with a relatively clean slate and no baggage for a new relationship.

• T. Sanford
    Options
    I think it's an extremely sick method that a chick will use a dude's sincerity for her capital gain. I know a chick that kept using this dude's pocket because she'll bring up a false claim that's relevant to the child or a claim that regarding the health of her child. The dude didn't have kids. She'll be like "my little baby boy is in the hospital, do you have $80 so I can put towards his bill". Then it'll be another episode & another one, on & on with the same game. He used to fall for it because he didn't want the "guilt" to be on him until he found out that she was trying to milk his pockets for her benefit the whole time. I was like "damn she tried to use her child in that degree to get money from you????? Smdh that's overly foul"
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    Kai wrote: »

Forget all the nonsense of baby daddy drama or finding someone to date again, I'd ? off on losing out on all my free time and money. I've been married forever and I have no desire whatsoever for some damn kids. My stepson is in college now and no way in hell I'm starting that ? over from scratch and be locked down for at least another 18 years

At least as a step mom no dude is asking you for money or expects you to play mommy. I feel bad for you guys dating single mothers that's out here looking for replacement fathers

Don't they say that it costs on average like 250k to raise a kid? I could put that money to much better use. And even tho I won't, if I ever do get divorced I could go back out there with a relatively clean slate and no baggage for a new relationship.

And that is why I don't have a kid. I really don't want to be another baby mama.

• deadeye
    Options
    I think it's an extremely sick method that a chick will use a dude's sincerity for her capital gain. I know a chick that kept using this dude's pocket because she'll bring up a false claim that's relevant to the child or a claim that regarding the health of her child. The dude didn't have kids. She'll be like "my little baby boy is in the hospital, do you have $80 so I can put towards his bill". Then it'll be another episode & another one, on & on with the same game. He used to fall for it because he didn't want the "guilt" to be on him until he found out that she was trying to milk his pockets for her benefit the whole time. I was like "damn she tried to use her child in that degree to get money from you????? Smdh that's overly foul"

@T. Sanford

How did he finally find out she was playing him?

Did he just figure it out on his own or did somebody put him up on game?
  • T. Sanford
    Options

@T. Sanford

How did he finally find out she was playing him?

Did he just figure it out on his own or did somebody put him up on game?

@deadeye I think he figured out on his own. He started noticing that it became a habit & when it was time for him to get reimbursed for his money. She kept giving him the run around