What about single moms ? ?

• RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    RobCoLife wrote: »
    2 is my limit and they have to have the same father if not. #Camby

How old are you? ain't no way in hell i'm being with a ? with 2 kids

? I am not a damn teen that's for sure...
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I slept on this thread haha
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Simplicius wrote: »
    Cinco wrote: »
    Guess it depends on where u live and what options u set urself up for.

There are bad chics out there 25-35 without kids. And most of them are about their $ (no kids to hold them back from making selfish career decisions).
    Tried the single mother thing, once the step dad responsibilities started to come about, I bailed

Hmmm.... definitely gave me something to think about.

@Khaleesi
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a delicate situation.

The best way to handle a single mom. Is to commit 100%, like a real man. No half stepping. Let her know you there for her and her kid. Help the child with thier homework. Keep the fridge stocked. Maybe knock out a bill or two if you got it like that. Right when they both get attached and rely on you, get ghost and never contact them again.

Too bad the Scumbag Thread is FOF'd. Cuz this post belongs in there. Lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    I've never had good experiences dating single mom's.

Was smashing this bad joint from the ? Islands. Dark skin with more curves than a snake......She had slanted cat eyes with a huge bubble.

Problem is, she had a lil rug-rat with a "ain't ? " dead beat dad.

Go to her crib to spend the night. I'm going up to her apartment in the elevator, and I notice this ? keeps side eyeing me trying to see what floor I'm going to.

I exit the elevator on her floor, and I notice he peeps his head out to watch me going down the hallway (red flag no.1). I go in her house kicking it with her and I tell her some sucka-ass ? was mean-mugging me in the elevator, and she says, "oh ? !!" That was probably my baby father!!

? starts bamming on the door. Then she tells me this ? got mad guns. I tell her not to open the door, and she tells me to go hide in her son's bedroom. I'm in the room feeling like a sucka, I ask her son "you got any toys with sharp objects?"

"What about some toy guns that look real?" (The kind lil kids like you get shot by cops with) Ole Fisher-Price see & say toy's having Millennial ? !! I decide to jump out the window. I open it up, and look down, and the cars are so small they look like hot wheels and matchbox cars.

Ole Good Times Cabrini Green (temporary layoffs) deluxe apartment in the sky living ass ? !! Her baby daddy still yelling through the door, "imma ? that ? !!" Then somehow, he gets in the house, he starts banging on her son's bedroom door and I grab his big wheel as a weapon.

His son looks at me with a look of bewilderment on face like, "go out there & take your L."

I say ? it. I gotta go out on my shield if I wanna keep banging this broad. I put the big wheel down and get into a boxing stance. Then I hear the cops in the living room (first time ever a ? was glad for their presence).

She comes in the room and apologizes, I tell her it's cool (playing it off, my heart was beating out my chest) I look at her son.....I wanted to tell him ? YOUR FORT!!

Moral of the story.....Single mom's are the woat.

Did still stay the night, get ? and sloppy toppy for your trouble, and have ole girl make you some pancakes, bacon, eggs with cheese, coffee, and freshly squeezed oj in the morning?

Haha, spent have the night playing tekken with her son. Was crushing him with armor king (Suplexing the ? out of him).

Smashed shorty, didn't get sloppy toppy (or breakfast in the morning) but she gave me a stolen credit card, and we went shopping the next day.

As we left the building the next morning, she took the elevator, I took the stairs.

Don't judge me ? .

...and this one too. Lol
  • TheNuttinProffessor
    TheNuttinProffessor Members Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got a single mom pursuing me right now

How adamant she pursues me be making my ? soft nh
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One got mad b/c I wouldn't give her money to pay for her son's school uniform. Told her "Why don't you ask his daddy?" Why did I said that? This hefa just blew up talmbout "I'M HIS DADDY!! THAT'S WHY!!! Just smh.

Haha. The nerve.....
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What gets me are the ones that don't want to date a man that has a kid(s) but get offended when a man says he don't date women with kid(s). "Oh that's wrong you, petty"

Few years Ago i took a pic with my niece n this broad i went to school with said "oh i didnt know u had a kid" she didnt believe me...n doesnt do "baby mama drama"

Fast forward this ? a single mom lmaoo makn "guys aint ? meme" IG posts
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    I'm a spontaneous person... chicks with kids gotta plan everything .... babysitters etc... it sucks when u first start dating

And a jealous baby daddy can ? all your plans up....if he wants to.

Preach!!!!!!! I went through that complications with a chick a couple of years ago but I started to figured out that she was shady later on. Now she is on blind eye whenever she acknowledge my presence
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    After reading the dukester story. I knew a old coworker that almost got ran off the road by this chick's baby daddy. I've heard so many conflicts from various accounts on how they had altercations with a chick's baby daddy. My upbringing taught a real one to be alert at all times. You have to move with cautious these days & keep a pistol on you when you go over to a chick house because there's no telling what might hit the door. You might engage confrontation with a crazed simp that can't let go of his baby momma & I'm not fighting in a situation like that. I think of 8ball's last verse on Mr. Big. I rather my family visit me in jail than at my gravesite
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Me personally the need to spend time wit them was never an issue. I never put myself over any child. No man or woman should.

They took it upon themselves to squeeze in time, regardless how much of it they had. I left that up to them. If plans changed, I didn't sweat it.
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some of these replies, gotdamn! i almost didnt come in here..
    3095098-7803131259-hilar.gif

that uncle kzzl ? kinda reminded me of that lil bud bud one in scumbag

so far most of the single moms ive been messin with get the kids part time, either on the weekend or every other week...it works out roster wise..