The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Yo ? give Bron a pass for that Mavs series in these GOAT talks. My ? averaged 18. I bet off the top you couldn't guess who the 2nd leading scorer for the Mavs was. We remember how stupid Dirk played in the WCF but he shot like 40% in that finals

That's why none of this ? join em when they beat em narrative ? matter if they handle business and run off a few titles

The story will be are they the greatest team and Steph and KD will be measured against the GOATs

Was it Terry?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Yo ? give Bron a pass for that Mavs series in these GOAT talks. My ? averaged 18. I bet off the top you couldn't guess who the 2nd leading scorer for the Mavs was. We remember how stupid Dirk played in the WCF but he shot like 40% in that finals

That's why none of this ? join em when they beat em narrative ? matter if they handle business and run off a few titles

The story will be are they the greatest team and Steph and KD will be measured against the GOATs

Was it Terry?

lmaoo I should've excluded Heat fans

? Jason Terry

• Beta
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Was it Terry?

lmaoo I should've excluded Heat fans

? Jason Terry

Lol my fault

I dont remember anybody outside of stevenson, barea, and Chandler though
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea because it's that hard to google...
  • Beta
    edited May 2017
    Options

1. I'm going off memory did you not read RD's post?

2. Not worth the Google

3. Stay off my ?

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Fkin LeBron jagging that Finals lol.
  • Beta
    Options
    Cost wade a ring and a finals MVP

But w/e I hated that team on the low anyways

Only had the GOAT, money mike, Eddie house, illgauskas, and dampier

Oh yeah and James Jones lol
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah because

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options

Had to be Terry cuz I vividly remember ? saying he should've won MVP over Dirk
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    Chef got more to lose than anybody these Finals.

He severely damages his legacy with a poor performance

Nah. If curry underachieves again in the finals he'll be labeled Peyton Manning.. a great regular season player but cant do it on the big stage.. but so what, he already has his Hardware and u can't take that away from him...

KD has Everything to lose if he underachieves.. he'll be the laughing stock of all professional sports
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    IMO Durant has the most to lose.

I can't argue with that

But Durant hasn't had multiple MVPs and multiple poor performances in the Finals.

Kyrie ate his lunch last year.

Its durant imo because of leaving a team that had the greatest regular season team record wise down 3-1 n not only not being able to close the deal due to poor stretches in the closing games with a top 5 player, but leaving to join said team on some if u can't beat em join em ? .

Durant gon look like bron, when he lost to the mavs if warriors lose

Even worse imo just​ off having the team he joined beat
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Folks give bron a pass on the mavs loss? That's one of the main things he SHOULDN'T get a pass on lol
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Barea?
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jason terry gave us this classic gif yall, dont forget lol

abs9a9.gif
  • Beta
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

Barea?

Where's the wtf button
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Chef got more to lose than anybody these Finals.

He severely damages his legacy with a poor performance

Nah. If curry underachieves again in the finals he'll be labeled Peyton Manning.. a great regular season player but cant do it on the big stage.. but so what, he already has his Hardware and u can't take that away from him...

KD has Everything to lose if he underachieves.. he'll be the laughing stock of all professional sports

Ehhh ...

NBA ain't the NFL.

Regular season don't count for ? in the History Books.
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Two more days!
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanna see if Bron still got the mental edge on Durant he owned is soul once it was reported that they trained together.. That ? was palpable.. Durant has to exorcise his demons
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IMO Durant has the most to lose.

I can't argue with that

But Durant hasn't had multiple MVPs and multiple poor performances in the Finals.

Kyrie ate his lunch last year.

If you leave yo day one ? (okc) to get some ? from the hot dime piece (dubs) but can't get it up when it matters (finals) then you should expect all the fuckery (negative media) that comes your way.

giphy.gif