The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with Bilfigher. LeBron/Kd ? is the same. Superstars joining superstars. ? are just mad that he stacking the deck. ? being humble. Rack up as many rings as you can.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hopefully he committed that last night

https://youtu.be/DjXULB2Hb7U

Lol
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    "It's wrong because he joined a 73 win team, instead he should've joined a 67 win spurs team. Then and only then I would've respected him!"

:/

Yea Leave out that he had said 73 win team down 3-1 and couldn't close the deal or be resilient like a real competitor. Leave out that he left top 5 help(that yall ? said was better than him!) regardless of play style. Leave out that he was the main comp in the West to the warriors besides maybe the spurs but instead joined an already Superteam that didn't need him. This what I mean, he did what's best for him but some of y'all choose to ignore semantics n Y'all wishy washy. Y'all b all on MJ, Kobe or Westbrook nuts for "passion" and "competitive drive" but capin for Durant after showing a lack of both, make ur mind up or just say u don't like Bron, kinfolk.

I could give a damn about Bron. Just because I clap at the "I'm a Bron fan his team is my team #cowboysnation" ? don't mean I'm anti Bron.

I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of saying Warriors is wrong spurs cool. If Pop didn't rest guys and chased history last year Spurs team would've won at least 70 too.

If ? wanna cry he didn't pick other teams in the 50 win range go ahead. But ? acting like the Spurs wasn't playing at a historic clip themselves. He picked the wrong historic team is semantics in its own right. And it's driven by feelings.

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YawningBillRussell.gif

So who wants to hear Rodney Mcgruder updates?
  • BDBIID
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    YawningBillRussell.gif

Nah you ready for Luke Kennard on the Heats
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    lmaooo when ? posters expose their trash ball knowledge/opinions

4f8h0b0hnepc.gif

b5esedt27b0w.png

Never forget

Lol @ Cameron Payne
  • Beta
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    YawningBillRussell.gif

Nah you ready for Luke Kennard on the Heats

I just saw some vid on him. His stock rising but I got something against crackas so I dont want him or leaf

Mitchell or J Collins are who I want

Preferably Mitchell even though the hole is at the 4 but maybe that ? mcroberts or ? will be there
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "It's wrong because he joined a 73 win team, instead he should've joined a 67 win spurs team. Then and only then I would've respected him!"

:/

And the 2014 NBA Finals MVP

• Beta
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Bulls should take kennard though since they dont draft athletic players anyways but they need shooting again
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lets see what this 30 for 30 hittin fo
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    Lakers vs Celtics 30 for 30 on ESPN
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    Yea that KD stealing the ring ? needa quit. They won fair and square under the rules. A win is a win is a championship.

If these other organizations dont like it, do something about it to make yourself compete. This the new nba now. U dont just sit out and wait until the dynasty comes n goes someone is gonna have to go out there and take em out like every other dynasty.

As fans ? ....what were the Finals ratings again??

Nba isnt going back to the slow, old school game ever again so might as well get with it or just be mad n talk about the past.

Gsw the new champions n look like they will hold it down for a minute lets see what next great team comes together to stop them.

If KD did nothing wrong, then there is zero criticism to give Lebron for going to Miami. And Conversely.

I'm not going at you specifically, but ? to be consistent in these bball discussions.

100% agree n wish more ppl see it that way.

I had no issue with what lebron did going to miami. I was ready for him to leave ? ass cleveland. I think its a good thing that players have more control over their careers.

But i agree lots of hurt lbj fans are looking like hypocrites and moving goal posts the way lbj haters move goal posts every time lbj succeeds.

Ion think it's what kd did, it's who kd chose, kd goes to the spurs n we not having this convo I bet

it's exactly who Durant went to that made the people have this conversation. Lmao. If Durant went to any other team they would've been looked at as one of the favorites (barring injuries) but when he went to the Warriors they were looked at as the over all favorites period.

the Warriors didn't lose much to get him and the team had just broken the regular season win record after going to back to back finals. without Durant and with the team they had last season they were still a top 3 team in the league. Lol
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    l4tiltgh5zn4.jpg

Super teams bad for the league?

We will see if the attendance and viewing numbers are still good. I know I will be watching because I love the league and the sport overall.

But I have a feeling the numbers are gonna tapper off if no team looks to be some what of a challenge for the Warriors.

I'm excited to see if teams and players will take the challenge to try and compete with this team.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Tommy Billfiger typing titan graphs shut your corny ass up ?
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    "Kd is a ? bcuz he joined team that beat him..."

Same people

"Ay PG come play with us since we knocked u out the playoffs last 5 years"

Lmaoooo

? don't know what precedents are?

Aight forgot I'm on the IC #lolcountsmatter
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    "Kd is a ? bcuz he joined team that beat him..."

Same people

"Ay PG come play with us since we knocked u out the playoffs last 5 years"

Lmaoooo

? don't know what precedents are?

Aight forgot I'm on the IC #lolcountsmatter

Miami, Boston etc
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    When lebron went to miami people were saying it's a wrap jvg said they'd win 33 in a row and 73 games lebron talking bout throwing oops to pat riley on fast breaks.He said the objective is 'win not 1 not 2 not 3 'etc

Y'all having selective memory.What lebron and durant did was the same(joined all stars in their primes) ? just mad durant took it to another level.

Nah it's not the same at all. Leaving Cleveland to go to a team where your starting PG is Mario Chalmers ain't the same as going to a team where your starting PG is the reigning 2x MVP
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    When lebron went to miami people were saying it's a wrap jvg said they'd win 33 in a row and 73 games lebron talking bout throwing oops to pat riley on fast breaks.He said the objective is 'win not 1 not 2 not 3 'etc

Y'all having selective memory.What lebron and durant did was the same(joined all stars in their primes) ? just mad durant took it to another level.

Nah it's not the same at all. Leaving Cleveland to go to a team where your starting PG is Mario Chalmers ain't the same as going to a team where your starting PG is the reigning 2x MVP

Bruh lols>facts ain't no point in arguing with these illiterate ?
  • BDBIID
    Options
    "Too many black guys" -

Lmaoo
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This doc good so far I ? wit this
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Both lebron and durant left their respective teams to have a better chance of winning