Any " black greeks " on here? What part of the game is this?

Options

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S...M...M...F...H!
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It kinda sounds like he was pulling your hoe card bruh. On some "? you gon do about it" type ? .
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    ? ques brainwashed my mans I don't even ? wit em no mo

They had this clown living in a dog cage for days

Seriously...where do ya'll hear this ? from lol
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

? tell folks anything and they believe it.

I dam near believe that kennel ? though.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Better yet
    APA_Crest_132_C.png
    6739574_m.jpeg
    shield_0.gif
    sigma_seal_fin.png

I could keep going but that's what Google is for. This is what happens when you:

1. Don't know your own history.
    2. Try to speak on it

All of this symbolism originated in Afrika but only when it's convenient do you ignore that and act like homosexual Europeans invented the wheel. Again, if you don't feel the need to join a fraternity, that's fine but your lack of interest in it does not delegitimize its existence.

How does any of that explain the suspect ? in that video though?

Lol if you're waiting for me to say the video was ? and frats are ? and we're just a bunch of ? , that ain't going to happen.

My whole point is that the video does not represent fraternities as a whole. The video doesn't deserve defending because ain't no defending walking around other men with your ass hanging out.

Big ? denial
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    MLK
    WEB DuBois
    Fredrick Douglass
    Jesse White
    Jesse Jackson Jr.
    Bill Russell
    Langston Hughes
    Duke Ellington

All frat. A bunch of suspect idiots who might have their memberships revoked don't outweigh the significance and impact of just one of these men.

But this is how fraternity and freemasonry threads always go. People on the outside swear up and down they know more than people on the inside and when all else fails, they go with the mature "Who cares it's all ? anyway" line.

lol

How much of what they did had to do with their frat.......and how much of it was due to their own merits as individuals?

You don't join a frat for what it can do for you. It's what you can contribute to it. .

tumblr_ntn9a6eI2A1qjhttjo1_500.jpg
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Real rap, this is why that video does damage. It helps spread ignorance about Greek life.

I know plenty of Ques that were ? when this came out. Most of them are principals, community leaders, teachers, Director of Bands, etc in their 40s, 50s, and 60s. Stuff like that sucks cause now they gotta answer for new niggatry about bruhs they'll never even meet.

Yes, there are some lames that join and all of a sudde think that gives them stripes. For the most part, most of Greeks I met were just down to Earth dudes outside of their letters. Lawyers, doctors, businessmen, musicians, all that ? . And that's the part that goes widely ignored. All people see is fruit ? ? hopping around in colors.

you'll be ? too if everybody found out you used to suck ? in a round about way AND you a principal for it :bawling:

Man I am ? done... LMFAO
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackrain
    Options
    jono wrote: »

So a ? is missing classes w/ no consequence, which means he wouldn't be allowed on line or to stay on line because you need to achieve and maintain a certain GPA to even be on line, or he just going to class and then coming back to sit in a dog cage for days at a time and nobody notices? Ok...that makes sense
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Them ? had my boy eating Alpo....

That aint hard to believe.

And that dude had the nerve to try to get me to join after he crossed.

No thanks...
  • jono
    Options

So a ? is missing classes w/ no consequence, which means he wouldn't be allowed on line or to stay on line because you need to achieve and maintain a certain GPA to even be on line, or he just going to class and then coming back to sit in a dog cage for days at a time and nobody notices? Ok...that makes sense

Lol its ridiculous. There's certain things people don't really understand.
  • jono
    Options

Them ? had my boy eating Alpo....

That aint hard to believe.

And that dude had the nerve to try to get me to join after he crossed.

No thanks...

100% doubt it was real dog food.
  • jono
    Options
    School Daze is a decent enough approximation to what pledging is like. It's changed a bit over time and its changes from dean to dean but a lot of the ? you may have heard is nonsense.

Que culture is about out of bounds sexual antics though. That video is clearly some weirdo ? but its honestly not the worst thing they do.
  • TheNuttinProffessor
    TheNuttinProffessor Members Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options

? said this...
    School Daze is a decent enough approximation to what pledging is like. It's changed a bit over time and its changes from dean to dean but a lot of the ? you may have heard is nonsense.

Que culture is about out of bounds sexual antics though. That video is clearly some weirdo ? but its honestly not the worst thing they do.

Then said this????

what don't I understand about "out of bounds sexual behavior" aka ? -hazing

Matter fact don't answer that because I DONT understand it. And I don't wanna
  • jono
    Options

? said this...

Then said this????

what don't I understand about "out of bounds sexual behavior" aka ? -hazing

Matter fact don't answer that because I DONT understand it. And I don't wanna

I'm not going to pretend to understand Que culture. I'm not a Que but I know Ques do out of bounds sexual ? as a normal course of action. There is no confusion about the video (pretty much everyone said this...numerous times.)

BUT:
    If you don't understand BGLOs you believe whatever ? tell you. I for sure don't believe ? that didn't cross. ? half the ? that cross are liars. But you wouldn't know that.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of the reasons I never joined

And I got invited, politely turned that ? down
  • blackrain
    Options

Whenever I see all the "I heard such and such" stories I just always wonder so all this ? is going on and nobody says ? ? ? eating dog food, locked in cages, being beaten and everybody knows but don't say ? ? Especially in this report every detail of your life era people live in now? Most annoying ? that happened to me while I was on line..having my radio show called to prove I was on air and not just replaying an old show so I could sneak some rest in. ? I had my highest gpa while on line because of all the mandated study hrs time they set aside for us.
  • jono
    Options

Whenever I see all the "I heard such and such" stories I just always wonder so all this ? is going on and nobody says ? ? ? eating dog food, locked in cages, being beaten and everybody knows but don't say ? ? Especially in this report every detail of your life era people live in now? Most annoying ? that happened to me while I was on line..having my radio show called to prove I was on air and not just replaying an old show so I could sneak some rest in. ? I had my highest gpa while on line because of all the mandated study hrs time they set aside for us.

Dudes will run to nationals on you if you yell at them too loud. But folks think you making ? ? each other. WTF? Alright.

I deaned lines its not nearly what people make it seem. That ? is a lot of work and responsibility. Its basically a management position.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

well, one way to kinda put an end to these things is to just keep it real when folks ask you about them

this is a personal experience and not some ? i second hand heard, but i asked a dude after he crossed, aye brah, what kinda ? they made ya'll do...he just flat out changed the subject

i mean, it just leaves the door open to rumors and ? b/c no one just deads the ? right there. Being vague aint helping