Any " black greeks " on here? What part of the game is this?

Options

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall cant be this naive.... denial is a ? .... All this ? goes on. Just goin to college and being roommates with ? who pledge u will know. Or talk to a ? that pledged and didnt make the cut they will tell u what is going on. They do a lot of ? to humiliate u. Its just like all the ? ? that go on on sports teams.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    yall cant be this naive.... denial is a ? .... All this ? goes on. Just goin to college and being roommates with ? who pledge u will know. Or talk to a ? that pledged and didnt make the cut they will tell u what is going on. They do a lot of ? to humiliate u. Its just like all the ? ? that go on on sports teams.

? ? is not a sport bruh
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I can say this: everybody's process is different. There are absolutely people who haze, who abuse, who are weirdos and homos in these orgs. Those people exist everywhere.

You can usually see hazing cases because even after 30-40 years they still make the news. But what you don't know is that when a chapter of an org gets caught hazing ALL the chapters of ALL the orgs respond by increasing oversight.

If you not on the inside you don't know. Trying to generalize because of gossip is irrational. You believe it because you don't know any better. There's million dollar lawsuits for ? like y'all talking about. If it was so prevalent these orgs would be bankrupt from civil suits.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    ? ques brainwashed my mans I don't even ? wit em no mo

They had this clown living in a dog cage for days

Seriously...where do ya'll hear this ? from lol

? tell folks anything and they believe it.

I dam near believe that kennel ? though.

So a ? is missing classes w/ no consequence, which means he wouldn't be allowed on line or to stay on line because you need to achieve and maintain a certain GPA to even be on line, or he just going to class and then coming back to sit in a dog cage for days at a time and nobody notices? Ok...that makes sense

Lol its ridiculous. There's certain things people don't really understand.

Whenever I see all the "I heard such and such" stories I just always wonder so all this ? is going on and nobody says ? ? ? eating dog food, locked in cages, being beaten and everybody knows but don't say ? ? Especially in this report every detail of your life era people live in now? Most annoying ? that happened to me while I was on line..having my radio show called to prove I was on air and not just replaying an old show so I could sneak some rest in. ? I had my highest gpa while on line because of all the mandated study hrs time they set aside for us.

well, one way to kinda put an end to these things is to just keep it real when folks ask you about them

this is a personal experience and not some ? i second hand heard, but i asked a dude after he crossed, aye brah, what kinda ? they made ya'll do...he just flat out changed the subject

i mean, it just leaves the door open to rumors and ? b/c no one just deads the ? right there. Being vague aint helping

No people being stupid opens the door to rumors. The rumors are more fun than the truth. The truth is boring as ? . I don't mind answering questions but alot of people minds are already made up about what they think they know. Is there some ? I can't answer? Of course but that's par for the course when you're talking about the process do joining anything. There's certain ? you can only know or be told if you're actually going through it. But questions in general I've never taken issue with. It's the stupid assumptions people make that irk most of us as they would hearing anyone speak on something they don't know
  • blackrain
    Options

I can say this: everybody's process is different. There are absolutely people who haze, who abuse, who are weirdos and homos in these orgs. Those people exist everywhere.

You can usually see hazing cases because even after 30-40 years they still make the news. But what you don't know is that when a chapter of an org gets caught hazing ALL the chapters of ALL the orgs respond by increasing oversight.

If you not on the inside you don't know. Trying to generalize because of gossip is irrational. You believe it because you don't know any better. There's million dollar lawsuits for ? like y'all talking about. If it was so prevalent these orgs would be bankrupt from civil suits.

Exactly. Didn't FAMU have somebody from their band catch a case because of a hazing thing done for their band frat? If them ? catching cases what makes people think even more high profile orgs won't get put on blast?
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ques brainwashed my mans I don't even ? wit em no mo

They had this clown living in a dog cage for days

Seriously...where do ya'll hear this ? from lol

? tell folks anything and they believe it.

I dam near believe that kennel ? though.

So a ? is missing classes w/ no consequence, which means he wouldn't be allowed on line or to stay on line because you need to achieve and maintain a certain GPA to even be on line, or he just going to class and then coming back to sit in a dog cage for days at a time and nobody notices? Ok...that makes sense

Lol its ridiculous. There's certain things people don't really understand.

? said this...
    School Daze is a decent enough approximation to what pledging is like. It's changed a bit over time and its changes from dean to dean but a lot of the ? you may have heard is nonsense.

Que culture is about out of bounds sexual antics though. That video is clearly some weirdo ? but its honestly not the worst thing they do.

Then said this????

what don't I understand about "out of bounds sexual behavior" aka ? -hazing

Matter fact don't answer that because I DONT understand it. And I don't wanna

I'm not going to pretend to understand Que culture. I'm not a Que but I know Ques do out of bounds sexual ? as a normal course of action. There is no confusion about the video (pretty much everyone said this...numerous times.)

BUT:
    If you don't understand BGLOs you believe whatever ? tell you. I for sure don't believe ? that didn't cross. ? half the ? that cross are liars. But you wouldn't know that.

Them que ? be going to other black schools, nutting in ? , never to be heard from again
  • aneed123
    Options

? ? is not a sport bruh

Lol.... ? I'm talking bout ? hazing in sports IE ? getting ? with broom handles etc...
  • aneed123
    Options

I believe it cuz I know. I was roommates with ? who crossed I know what happened.
  • aneed123
    Options

Exactly. Didn't FAMU have somebody from their band catch a case because of a hazing thing done for their band frat? If them ? catching cases what makes people think even more high profile orgs won't get put on blast?

this a captain naive ass statement
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lotta plea copping in here.

1md8o0hlp5ph.gif

? are trying too hard to defend this ? .
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only type of hazing any real ? should be into is Sorority hazing
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? is gayer than a muthafucka
  • blackrain
    Options

Oh really? Because a simple google search won't bring up instances of frats getting their ? shut down over people reporting them?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe I should reread this thread because I haven't seen one person defend the video or say it wasn't ? .
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe I should reread this thread because I haven't seen one person defend the video or say it wasn't ? .

Ok, I'll give you that.

No one has defended the video.

However, too many people have been trying to make it seem like things like that aren't part of the pledging/initiation process......and claiming that's not a reflection of "greek life."

And they're still denying this despite the fact that other people have come through with suspect stories from people who have actually pledged.

Almost as if they're trying to do damage control or something.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"You guys don't understand " is a round about way of telling me to not criticise and give that ? ? a pass...and ? know (and have heard stories) of more ? ? that goes on.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

Ok, I'll give you that.

However, too many people have been trying to make it seem like things like that aren't part of the pledging/initiation process......and claiming that's not a reflection of "greek life."

And they're still denying this despite the fact that other people have come through with suspect stories from people who have actually pledged.

it isnt. My father pledged grad chapter. I know he ain't do no ? like that. My brother pledged undergrad. I know he ain't do no ? like that. JUST because other people have heard of situations like that doesn't mean it's prevalent. ? in here are using a broad stroke for lols.
  • blackrain
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

Ok, I'll give you that.

So ? say they want answers and want people to say what does and doesn't go on...yet when you don't get the answers you want or already think you know you claim people are lying? This is why many choose simply not to answer, because unless you hear the info you want you're going to dismiss it.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .? fuckery
    Shuckin and jivin

• aneed123
    Options

Oh really? Because a simple google search won't bring up instances of frats getting their ? shut down over people reporting them?

Just stop ... all that ? don't get reported...
  • aneed123
    Options
    My homie roommate crossed que. Light-skinned lil ? . Theycbeat them ? so bad with paddles homie couldn't sit down. Had to lay stomach down on bar stools. ? backside was purple and black. All that hazing ? happens no one is making up lies
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look at all these dissertations, high english phrases, that has ZERO CONTENT

We are just reacting to rumors
    We DONT UNDERSTAND
    We are the fools
    We are not initiated so we just dont have to know

It looks like these frats are some high political, economical, financial societies where the future of the world is decided, the next president is chosen. Its just COLLEGE ? , COLLEGE!

Whenever you staying behind closed doors FOR HOURS AMONG MEN ONLY, the odds are high humiliating, ? stuff happens. Especially when people barely or dont want to talk about it.

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I rather join a gang or a mafia I just don't see the point in joining fraternities. At lest in a mafia you can make money and in a gang you get protection. Also I've never met anyone who got a job because he was a frat brother, unless you're in skull & bones joining a fraternity seems pretty ? useless.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options