Comments

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    lol Aint gonna derail the thread, but Kobe>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lebron and it aint close.

Na, we not gon do this. But the best 3 finals performances i've ever seen was by Jordan, Shaq, and Lebron. And Lebron's the second best player i've ever watched. Kobe's a scorer, nothing more, nothing less. Lebron's a point guard that will give you 30.

See now I gotta respond lol

So you're gonna bring up finals like Lebron doesn't lose more than he wins? Word?

Yea yea yea he's been there alot, but he loses. And you wanna know why he gets there so much? Cuz he's in the eastern conf, that ? 's the JV of the NBA. What other threat has there been in the east? Magic with Howard? word? Bulls with weak knee Rose? Word?

The western conf had a bunch of juggernauts , from the spurs, mavs, okc,lakers, warriors. That's why he lost so many finals cuz it was easy af to get there, but when he faced real comp he lost.

You can say Kobe was just a scorer but he was a winner. If you look back at the finals where they played the pistons, they was TRIPLE teaming kobe the moment he hit the half court line, the whole game and this is while Shaq was there lol I've never seen no ? like that before. Kobe was on another level. If you was really watchin ball back then, ? knows what's up. That's why everybody from Shaq to MJ to all the other vets say Kobe>>> Lebron.

Aight I'm done with my rant lol

YOU LYIN.They wasn't triple teaming kobe they let prince and rip guard him and he went 1 on 1 and shot 38% and jagged the series.Took more shots than shaq who was bodying wallace FOH.Kobe had 1 good game and that was game 2 he was awful that series and played into the pistons game plan.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LeBron was the favorite to win exactly 1 finals series
    Ironically 1 he lost
    Beat them same juggernauts you dickriding to get the 3 he got
    While Kobe beat the nets, the 6ers, the magic and Boston
    Boston being the only comp
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac benefited off hype more than any rapper in history.
    Its his extra cirricular activities/and drama outside his music that kept his name in peoples mouth.
    His music was very good.....but nuthin spectacular
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1st of all Kobe was not, is not and never will be a better "technical" player than LeBron
    2nd of all lebron took Eric snow, Larry Hughes, drew Gooden and the cast of the Cosby show to the finals
    Kobe had what 19 triple doubles in 20 seasons
    LeBron got 45
    Kobe got the record for most missed shots in the history of the league
    And let's not even act like he didn't play with the most dominant center in like forever when he won his 1st 3
    Kobe is Carmelo with better teammates and a ? attitude
    Cut the ?

Idk what y'all talking about but I know you don't know ? about ball

Exclude yourself

Lol @ Kobe being Melo

Shut all the way the ? up

You dumb as hell
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    1st of all Kobe was not, is not and never will be a better "technical" player than LeBron
    2nd of all lebron took Eric snow, Larry Hughes, drew Gooden and the cast of the Cosby show to the finals
    Kobe had what 19 triple doubles in 20 seasons
    LeBron got 45
    Kobe got the record for most missed shots in the history of the league
    And let's not even act like he didn't play with the most dominant center in like forever when he won his 1st 3
    Kobe is Carmelo with better teammates and a ? attitude
    Cut the ?

Idk what y'all talking about but I know you don't know ? about ball

Exclude yourself

Lol @ Kobe being Melo

Shut all the way the ? up

You dumb as hell

Volume scorer is my point
    You a hoe tho
    You mama shoulda shot you in the face as a toddler
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    Pac is cemented as the GOAT because he died at the top of his game. If LL would have died in his prime he would be a much bigger legend. However, Pac was an actor and that did not seem to diminish his "rap status" the way it did for other rappers.

Prime LL was a complete monster.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol Aint gonna derail the thread, but Kobe>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lebron and it aint close.

Na, we not gon do this. But the best 3 finals performances i've ever seen was by Jordan, Shaq, and Lebron. And Lebron's the second best player i've ever watched. Kobe's a scorer, nothing more, nothing less. Lebron's a point guard that will give you 30.

See now I gotta respond lol

So you're gonna bring up finals like Lebron doesn't lose more than he wins? Word?

Yea yea yea he's been there alot, but he loses. And you wanna know why he gets there so much? Cuz he's in the eastern conf, that ? 's the JV of the NBA. What other threat has there been in the east? Magic with Howard? word? Bulls with weak knee Rose? Word?

The western conf had a bunch of juggernauts , from the spurs, mavs, okc,lakers, warriors. That's why he lost so many finals cuz it was easy af to get there, but when he faced real comp he lost.

You can say Kobe was just a scorer but he was a winner. If you look back at the finals where they played the pistons, they was TRIPLE teaming kobe the moment he hit the half court line, the whole game and this is while Shaq was there lol I've never seen no ? like that before. Kobe was on another level. If you was really watchin ball back then, ? knows what's up. That's why everybody from Shaq to MJ to all the other vets say Kobe>>> Lebron.

Aight I'm done with my rant lol

Man stop talking basketball fool
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    ? said he won 5 rings and that's all he has to back up ">>>>>>>>> lebron" as an individual bron been passed Kobe, Kobe all time great of course but bron slightly higher on that list. Better rebounder, better passer, WAY more efficient scorer(Kobe of course a more versatile scorer). Rings are a part but not the only part of the story, it's not like Kobe never lost or bron had prime shaq in his early years. And if ur gonna holler "cuz he won more rings!" well wat about horry, is he better? Exactly. Fool bring up chronic and ? in the other thread cuz he read a magazine and saw its popular, and now sayin Kobe greater strictly off rings, I bet that fool a Lakers, cowboys and Yankees fan, straight casual ass follow the popular opinion ass ?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Also when and if lebron falls off he'll still be a contributor because he does more than score
    Soon as Kobe started breaking down it was a wrap for the Lakers
    ? said it ain't close
    No, it's not, cuz lebron taking that ? by miles
    Kobe was a Westbrook type ? whereas he might go 9 for 41 but if he hit the game winning shot it's mamba mentality
    Like ? u the reason we needed a game winning shot
    If yo uglass wasn't out here tryna score on 4 ? at once and made the correct pass we might be up by 25
    Kobe is a relic
    A thing of the past
    Efficiency and high basketball iq is what's poppin
    Not volume scoring iso ?
    Same reason why Westbrook might avg a triple double this year and not make the playoffs

Man I feel the same way about A.I.

Kobe actually had people to pass to tho, more than ai at least
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac did this while he was ? and Cool J still can't match this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-IpeU-aWvs
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    ? said he won 5 rings and that's all he has to back up ">>>>>>>>> lebron" as an individual bron been passed Kobe, Kobe all time great of course but bron slightly higher on that list. Better rebounder, better passer, WAY more efficient scorer(Kobe of course a more versatile scorer). Rings are a part but not the only part of the story, it's not like Kobe never lost or bron had prime shaq in his early years. And if ur gonna holler "cuz he won more rings!" well wat about horry, is he better? Exactly. Fool bring up chronic and ? in the other thread cuz he read a magazine and saw its popular, and now sayin Kobe greater strictly off rings, I bet that fool a Lakers, cowboys and Yankees fan, straight casual ass follow the popular opinion ass ?

I started the whole thing by saying Kobe was a better fundamental/technical player, which he is, but Lebron is the better player regardless of all that, therefore you would start your franchise with him.

Kobe NEEDS to be coupled with another star to get to the finals. You know Lebron is winning the finals with another capable, healthy player. With the exception of that Dallas debacle, he was basically alone out there in every finals series he was in, and lost.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I started the whole thing by saying Kobe was a better fundamental/technical player, which he is, but Lebron is the better player regardless of all that, therefore you would start your franchise with him.

Kobe NEEDS to be coupled with another star to get to the finals. You know Lebron is winning the finals with another capable, healthy player. With the exception of that Dallas debacle, he was basically alone out there in every finals series he was in, and lost.

No he wasn't

Stop it

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Why ? 's bringing up Horry and Morrison as if they ever led a team? I've seen some weak ass rebuttals here in the reason but ? damn ? , yall mfs can do better than this.
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac did this while he was ? and Cool J still can't match this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-IpeU-aWvs

Dope ass freestyle but young LL woulda crushed that.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember the 80s when LL was in his prime. His second album, Bigger and Deffer was a MONSTER when it dropped. First the I'm Bad video came out and then the I Need Love video dropped. The album came out in the early summer of 1987. Then Paid in Full and Criminal Minded came out later that summer.

LL had the game on lock and then he released the Goin Back To Cali/Jack The Ripper single in Jan 1988. It was a wrap after that.

Anybody who says LL wasn't versatile listen to Goin Back to Cali and Jack The Ripper. That was LL at his apex.
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's right....
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    LL a Goat not that hard to disagree with this
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TO DA BREAK OF DAWN >>> HIT EM UP
    LL BODIED MOE DEE, HAMMER & ICE-T...
    MEANWHILE...PAC HIMSELF GOT BODIED LITERALLY...
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? out of here with this ? LL became a borderline pop artist pac was a true hip hop artists his whole career
  • zzombie
    Options
    The reason people love Tupac is because his music was deep ,very emotional and very dark LL Cool J in comparison made very shallow music you don't feel any pain in his music. if you are suffering a bad time in your life you don't go and put on an LL Cool J record but you go you put on a Tupac record.
  • N YO HOOD
    N YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like LL but is there anybody who actually listen to any of his albums past Mama Said Knock You Out
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    N YO HOOD wrote: »
    I like LL but is there anybody who actually listen to any of his albums past Mama Said Knock You Out

Smh wow so I guess we're up to the part in the thread where we are going to discredit ll with ? statements like this. Yeah ? , considering the fact ll continued to go platinum and have hits over a decade past that album you mentioned, I'm going to guess that people still listened to him post 1990
  • zzombie
    edited December 2016
    Options
    N YO HOOD wrote: »

Smh wow so I guess we're up to the part in the thread where we are going to discredit ll with ? statements like this. Yeah ? , considering the fact ll continued to go platinum and have hits over a decade past that album you mentioned, I'm going to guess that people still listened to him post 1990

And almost all those hits were f****** love songs... LL turn into Drake with muscles