nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I know Pac caught feels when this dropped

https://youtu.be/8F-BFl4CAMI
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao...

A LL album and Drake album sound nothing a like...

LL always had tracks for the ladies to the sell the album...
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »

Prison made that ? extra sensitive, cause he caught feelings over mad ? when he came out.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tired of hearing about "emotion" like that puts you above other rappas

Only unstable lames who have mental issues like that ballerina care about that ? .Good music is good music ll dropped a song called father that is equally as emotional as any of that trash tutu dropped.Hey mama by kanye,dead homiez by cube,us by cube,when will they shoot by cube,me & u by nas,dance by nas etc plenty of rappers have done it
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Pac is the best rapper to ever do it..
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »

The reason why he got mad is because he jus did a song called old school biggin up ll cool j and others. With ll cool j hoppin on a song that he thought was meant for him thats y he got ?
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't we already have a similar discussion in another thread?
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    N YO HOOD wrote: »
    I like LL but is there anybody who actually listen to any of his albums past Mama Said Knock You Out

Exactly man. This guy's opinion on rap means nothing to me thats his opinion but my opinion is LL was one of the top ones doing it through that album. That album was the sht. Then all you saw from him was songs for the ladies. It effected the perception of him cause thats all you ever saw. Meanwhile Pac is a different type of artist. Brutally honest and in his own class. Plus his music is timeless. He's just on another level which contributes to his goat rapper status. Just in general. I dont do the dissecting "flow" and "lyrics" and divide by this and all that making formulas.
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like LL but is there anybody who actually listen to any of his albums past Mama Said Knock You Out

Exactly man. This guy's opinion on rap means nothing to me thats his opinion but my opinion is LL was one of the top ones doing it through that album. That album was the sht. Then all you saw from him was songs for the ladies. It effected the perception of him cause thats all you ever saw. Meanwhile Pac is a different type of artist. Brutally honest and in his own class. Plus his music is timeless. He's just on another level which contributes to his goat rapper status. Just in general. I dont do the dissecting "flow" and "lyrics" and divide by this and all that making formulas.

honestly LL albums have almost Zero replay value and LL says alot of corny ? in his rhymes so i'm torn...they both legends it can go either way depending on opinion and taste but I never hear nobody bumping no LL cool J just tried listening to the mr smith album that I used to listen to back in the days but that ? mad corny except for who shot ya remix and hey lover and loungin
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I know is that Pac gets muthafuckas on here heated lol.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    achewon87 wrote: »
    Lmao...

A LL album and Drake album sound nothing a like...

LL always had tracks for the ladies to the sell the album...

Lol exactly. Everytime some clown makes that comparison it just shows that they obviously are ignorant to dudes catalog but still choose to speak on it. No wonder why the reason is trash. These ? only know about 5 different artist catalogs
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And since we gonna make some ? comparisons. Tupac was the Kid Cudi and wale of his time... Emotional ass cry baby ass records

"and if you stay with him today im still here, I refuse to give up"

? get that ? outta here
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ether44mag wrote: »

honestly LL albums have almost Zero replay value and LL says alot of corny ? in his rhymes so i'm torn...they both legends it can go either way depending on opinion and taste but I never hear nobody bumping no LL cool J just tried listening to the mr smith album that I used to listen to back in the days but that ? mad corny except for who shot ya remix and hey lover and loungin

What you don't get is, some people feel the same exact way with Pac. I don't listen to none of his ? on the regular for the same reasons you have listed and more.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
  • smp4life
    Options
  • smp4life
    Options
  • smp4life
    Options
    Pac got so much material and range LL just can't compete. It's not really a fair comparison because LL is an old-school pioneer. He was a force before rap could be considered a "deep" artform and still be commercially acceptable. Like Chuck D said, "I don't rhyme for the sake a riddling. Neither did Pac. LL was rhyming about jumping into comic books and having tea with the queen. Nothing wrong with that but he ain't do it better than Pac.
  • smp4life
    Options
    And that's no disrespect to LL either!

Pour Out a Lil Liquor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcucjK4TcVk
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This no different when people say kareem better than jordan
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn two of my favorites. I honestly cant say. Both brothas are legendary to me. Pac had the illest ways of spittin hard facts of life. LL was the man and has countless tracks to make the girls panties drop. Props to both
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    This no different when people say kareem better than jordan

Jordan and Kareem are solidified across the board. There isn't a single (respectable) basketball fan that will argue against their status. They are basketball gods. Pac isn't close to the status in the realm of rap music.
  • smp4life
    Options
    Tell me this ain't corny. Let's Get Ill by LL
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9KQYvdExl8
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tired of hearing about "emotion" like that puts you above other rappas

Only unstable lames who have mental issues like that ballerina care about that ? .Good music is good music ll dropped a song called father that is equally as emotional as any of that trash tutu dropped.Hey mama by kanye, dead homiez by cube,us by cube,when will they shoot by cube,me & u by nas,dance by nas etc plenty of rappers have done it

You killed that list!

Dead Homiez was a dope track that Cube conveyed the emotion of the song perfectly