Options
    Black panther got the x-23/wolverine function

https://youtu.be/Dg-UDsTwGDY
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not really. He's got claws like them, but he seems to be more like a hybrid of cammy and vega. He does a lot of aerial acrobatics and jumping off walls. He doesn't seem to have much of anything like Wolverine.
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too bad injustice boring to watch

Watch? Play that ? man, the kombat is fiya.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sorry but that Black Panther reveal had zero hype, and ? is wrong with his voice? Thats not how an African sounds lol.

I bet Neatherealm didnt even consider making Atom until Capcom said there was no way to do Ant-Man. Capcom not even trying.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

Not really. He's got claws like them, but he seems to be more like a hybrid of cammy and vega. He does a lot of aerial acrobatics and jumping off walls. He doesn't seem to have much of anything like Wolverine.

that's why i put x-23 first and was using the wolverine as a joke since capcom using the function excuse because if you ask them for wolverine they going to tell you to play panther
  • vagrant-718
    Options

i'm sure it is but i'm not a fan of the nrs fighting system
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MVC was my childhood and what these money hungry scammers did to it is repulsive, asanin, disgusting, and disrespectful. Shame on Capcom and anyone who supported this abomination.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

i'm sure it is but i'm not a fan of the nrs fighting system

Me either. I really tried with MKX because I was so impressed with the production value. I didn't even last a week with that game. The fighting is just ass.
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    MVC was my childhood and what these money hungry scammers did to it is repulsive, asanin, disgusting, and disrespectful. Shame on Capcom and anyone who supported this abomination.

lol Where ya'll ? come from thinking that these companies weren't always money hungry? You honestly think that Capcom put less working going to this game from MvC3 than it did going from MvC to MvC2. I mean they literally copied and pasted characters from other games and called it a day. I always wonder how old the people that say this ? are. It's like ya'll don't remember than Capcom damn near used to pull CoD tactics with their game releases before DLC came about.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol Capcom literally put 0 effort into MVC2. The whole game was thrown together.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Lol Capcom literally put 0 effort into MVC2. The whole game was thrown together.

And still ? around and made the GOAT lol
  • vagrant-718
    edited October 2017
    Options

Mvc2 has more new characters added than mvci

Cable
    Ruby heart
    Son son
    Mexican cactus ?
    Marrow
    Jill
    Hayate
    T bone
    Servbot
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

Mvc2 has more new characters added than mvci

Cable
    Ruby heart
    Son son
    Mexican cactus ?
    Marrow
    Jill
    Hayate
    T bone
    Servbot

You can add more new characters when you literally cut and paste everyone else. The returning characters in this game all needed work. No one plays exactly the same.
  • focus
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Really dont gaf about what Capcom did 2 decades ago. Its a new day.
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Well today Capcom is ? up. There's no other way to put it. Based on some of the ? that's come out this week, it's another Soul Calibur 5 situation where the higher ups in Capcom gave the development team a ? budget and didn't really support the game like they should have. When Namco did it with Soul Calibur 5, it basically meant the death of the series. Hopefully, that's not the case with MvCI. The only hope for it is that it goes the SFV route and is popular enough in the FGC to lead Capcom to continued support and improvement.

But I don't know why any of this matters to you because I'm pretty sure you don't play the series anyway.
  • vagrant-718
    Options
    Well today Capcom is ? up. There's no other way to put it. Based on some of the ? that's come out this week, it's another Soul Calibur 5 situation where the higher ups in Capcom gave the development team a ? budget and didn't really support the game like they should have. When Namco did it with Soul Calibur 5, it basically meant the death of the series. Hopefully, that's not the case with MvCI. The only hope for it is that it goes the SFV route and is popular enough in the FGC to lead Capcom to continued support and improvement.

But I don't know why any of this matters to you because I'm pretty sure you don't play the series anyway.

They already attached it to the capcom pro tour so if money involved then the fgc will come out
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

They already attached it to the capcom pro tour so if money involved then the fgc will come out

They can't just attach it to the tour though. They have to do all that tour promotion stuff like they are doing with SFV. To be honest, I don't even understand how Capcom's business model works with SFV, but evidently it's profitable enough to keep pouring things on with SFV. Hopefully, that works with MvCI too.
  • focus
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Nah, this is it for Marvel. In fact, this is it for Capcom fighting games in general for a long while. Their last 3 fighting games have all tanked (SFxT, SFV, MvCI). Not to mention MvC3 also didnt meet sales expectations. From a business standpoint, makes no sense to keep making fighting games. Last time this happened they stopped making fighting games for 8 years.

How do you flop with the biggest entertainment brand on the planet right now?
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    Nah, this is it for Marvel. In fact, this is it for Capcom fighting games in general for a long while. Their last 3 fighting games have all tanked (SFxT, SFV, MvCI). Not to mention MvC3 also didnt meet sales expectations. From a business standpoint, makes no sense to keep making fighting games. Last time this happened they stopped making fighting games for 8 years.

How do you flop with the biggest entertainment brand on the planet right now?

I'd like to argue with that, but there is precedent. Like Maximillian Dood pointed out, Capcom has already put FGs on the shelf after a flop before, so it's possible the same could happen again with Capcom. The only difference here is that Capcom is apparently banking off the competitive scene, so we'll see.
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol Capcom dropping an sfV arcade edition in January with no ? given
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    anyone wanna play?
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    damn I forgto my psplus expired
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Netherrealm has got to be laughing right now.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    These game companies don't give a ? about that stuff half as much as fanboys do. Half the time, they congratulate each other on the games and play each other's games. I'm telling you only loser ass internet ? put so much effort into hating on video games.
  • focus
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Netherrealm has got to be laughing right now.

The issue is definitely with Capcom specifically. Neatherrealm has seen amazing success with MK and Injustice this gen, and last. Same with Namco and Tekken 7, Nintendo with Smash, Pokken Tournament and ARMS. DBZ Fighterz has crazy buzz.

Fighting games are big right now. Capcom is the only company struggling. Smart people are obviously just rejecting their ? .
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Capcom needs to stop trying to cater to casuals and just do what they do best. Make the best fighting games out there.

Casuals dont do ? but complain. These the same people that play the games for a week or 2 and give up on it