Who claimed him as a leader, exactly?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    thats yall leader..

i aint gonna front i didnt click

You already know on here if you show the slightest bit of favor towards a person all of a sudden that person is considered your leader.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tariq is a very funny dude. But what's the purpose of confronting this ? in this way? If he'd confronted dude & called him out on his coonery then fine, but this whole altercation was childish & petty. Tariq should be bigger than this
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    thats yall leader..

You already know on here if you show the slightest bit of favor towards a person all of a sudden that person is considered your leader.

Like how a lot you ? consider someone "Pro-Hillary" when they are really just anti-Trump...?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ever since them feds ran up in Tariq's crib he been on some ? .

Yall better stop supporting him before we wind up with something worae than Jesse or Al.

What are you alluding to?
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    These two goofy ass fuxk ? arguing over who can out Hotep each other.

"These are our heroes" -Nas

That track is tight though props on that.
  • Antlerz
    Antlerz Members Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »
    Tariq gonna pull up on Tucker Carlson like that? Or any white supremacists?

Actually he would. With that being said, he wouldn't pull up on Griff it Zsa Zsa Ali like that.

Griff and Zsa Zsa broke up.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • D. Morgan
    edited December 2016
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    thats yall leader..

Like how a lot you ? consider someone "Pro-Hillary" when they are really just anti-Trump...?

You asking the wrong person. Find one of the "you ? " who did that and ask them that.

Funny you asking this considering you one of the main people claim folks is pro-trump if they had anything to say bad to say about Hilary. You know the answer since you did the same ? just from a different side of the aisle.

I still stand by my comments of ? both of them. Neither one of them deserved to be or should've been the president.

Oh well Trump is president that ain't going to stop my show though.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    And how you let another muthafucka call you a "? ass ? ," to your face and you ain't do ? ? Tommy didn't even stand up when Flex (not once, not twice,) but several times call him a ? ass ? . Tommy just sat there like an obedient mindful ? that was scared off getting his ass beat, with those ? ass wrestling belts in hand.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tariq is that ? .This wasn't no serious ?

I can't stand Tommy.Don't get it twisted though tariq could get him touched out there.It ain't no street beef though.

Tariq would make himself look bad if he did just get violent with Tommy,but if Tommy got wild he would have looked even worse.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Tariq is that ? .This wasn't no serious ?

I can't stand Tommy.Don't get it twisted though tariq could get him touched out there.It ain't no street beef though.

Tariq would make himself look bad if he did just get violent with Tommy,but if Tommy got wild he would have looked even worse.

see here we go wit the ? now. all the Tariq can get him touched and blah blah blah ? . according to tommy tariq banned him from LA so what is he waiting for? tommy violated so when is he gonna get him touched? I would hope that both Tariq and tommy not involved in no street ? at all but if u run up on a ? u better be bout BEEF. . u never know what a ? will do when he is cornered. i never got a sense that tommy or Tariq was gonna do ? to the other person but talk so lets not start the who could get who touched ? . let's just laugh at the video and talk about how stupid both of them look.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thats yall leader..

You asking the wrong person. Find one of the "you ? " who did that and ask them that.

Funny you asking this considering you one of the main people claim folks is pro-trump if they had anything to say bad to say about Hilary. You know the answer since you did the same ? just from a different side of the aisle.

I still stand by my comments of ? both of them. Neither one of them deserved to be or should've been the president.

giphy.gif
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tariq, Dr. Umar Johnson, Sa Neter, and Louis Farrakhan are our black leaders.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Tariq, Dr. Umar Johnson, Sa Neter, and Louis Farrakhan are our black leaders.

• JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought it was agreed that Tommy Sotomayor wouldn't be mentioned here anymore.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »

First time seeing this. He was aggressive against that woman, but was passive when Tariq got in his face. Smh.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    thats yall leader..

Nope....the difference is you had and still have ? practically rooting for that ? .. Admitting they "love" the foul ? he will do...knowing the Black community will be hit the hardest

I'll add
    calling them Pro-Trump & ? is more than appropriate