Tariq Nasheed pulls up on Tommy Sotomayor

Options

Comments

• Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @xxcivicxx You didn't refute anything I said, because everything I said was either factual or atleast substantiated. Because I stated facts about a dude you like and follow, you say I have a personal issue with him. That's a deflection. Now it's not about a black 'intellectual' being a hypocrite and pulling WWE stunts, but about my motives for exposing a smart dumb brother's leader. That's like saying "you just hating", "it's in your blood" when someone criticizes a rapper with reasons for why he receives that critique.
    It's not about picking sides like I said before. That's what you brothers do. Pick sides and solely focus on the gossip, wanting to see 2 dudes go at it like young schoolgirls during recess while a Khazar orchestrates these scenarios and makes money off of it. That's how that Eastcoast Westcoast BS popped off...
    It's about a 'brother' allowing a Jew to instigate and set up a potentially violent situation between 2 black men with something to lose while he makes money off of it. Ya'll dudes never see the big picture until it's too late which is sad. Then after it's done you guys complain and whine til it happens again.

Funny thing is, Tariq was Tommy before Tommy had a presence on youtube. I'm talking around a decade ago, late 00's. Come to think of it, Tariq spawned alot of these bitter, beta dudes b*tchin' about black women while hiding their faces that came out around '08/ '09 like Sergeant Willie Pete, Jason Black etc. Atleast Tariq showed his face though, so I always gave him props for that.
    While their delivery is/ was way different, Tariq (old)'s (content before he started pandering to that pro-black crowd) and Tommy's(current) content is/ was very similar when it pertained to blacdk women. Tariq dedicated whole podcasts to talk negatively about black women with episodes titled "Are black men outgrowing black women?" and sh*t like that. There were petitions against him and he used to get into it regularly with sites frequented by black women and LGBT's like LSA. They both had that same lane and illicited similar responses from some of these black women.
    I see that kid @Black Samson got his 3rd eye open, but alot of you dudes purely speak from emotion and are short sighted, simple and childish. Who's to say that apart from Vlad both of these dudes were in on this or atleast had prior knowledge of this 'confrontation' to direct traffic to their channels? Ever thought about that? Simple minded brothers would rather pick sides and gossip though. Just like as a youth we believed these stunts on WWF were real and we picked sides (Used to love Bad News Brown, Ted Dibiase, Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan and used to hate that fat f*ck Earthquake etc. lol)...
    blackrain wrote: »
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Does vlad only interview black people? Orlando brown was right he just exploits ? for profit. ? should of stopped ? with him after he sued Rick Ross. This jew talked ? about another man and got dealt with if he should have either handled it himself or just took his L

He interviews white people all the time
    While he does, I think his point was that Vlad focusses on negative aspects of AA degenerate subculture culture and basically based his platform off of it. I'm not knocking his hustle and I check it from time to time, but it doesn't have much to do with hip hop. While he does interview white people, it ain't like he built his platform off of exploiting trailer park white trash ? 'd out whites and their degenerate (sub)culture. He interviews a few Slim Jesus' here and there, but it's not comparable to how he lets blacks show their a*s on his platform. It ain't like he's forcing these blacks though like I said before. They'll do anything for a little bit of attention. Look at this thread. You got smart dumb brothers pushing 50 that will pull these childish WWE stunts on Vlad's channel just to get clicks on their yt channel. In the professional circles that I roll in, nobody would take that serious. These youngminded smart dumb n*ggas who follow guys like that will eat that sh*t up though.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Ayo ? both of these ?

Its literally that easy.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    At least he's trying.

What have you done that compares to the Hidden Colors series?

Serious question

He is infallible?

Deflection
  • xxCivicxx
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Muhannad wrote: »
    @xxcivicxx You didn't refute anything I said, because everything I said was either factual or atleast substantiated. Because I stated facts about a dude you like and follow, you say I have a personal issue with him. That's a deflection. Now it's not about a black 'intellectual' being a hypocrite and pulling WWE stunts, but about my motives for exposing a smart dumb brother's leader. That's like saying "you just hating", "it's in your blood" when someone criticizes a rapper with reasons for why he receives that critique.
    It's not about picking sides like I said before. That's what you brothers do. Pick sides and solely focus on the gossip, wanting to see 2 dudes go at it like young schoolgirls during recess while a Khazar orchestrates these scenarios and makes money off of it. That's how that Eastcoast Westcoast BS popped off...
    It's about a 'brother' allowing a Jew to instigate and set up a potentially violent situation between 2 black men with something to lose while he makes money off of it. Ya'll dudes never see the big picture until it's too late which is sad. Then after it's done you guys complain and whine til it happens again.

Funny thing is, Tariq was Tommy before Tommy had a presence on youtube. I'm talking around a decade ago, late 00's. Come to think of it, Tariq spawned alot of these bitter, beta dudes b*tchin' about black women while hiding their faces that came out around '08/ '09 like Sergeant Willie Pete, Jason Black etc. Atleast Tariq showed his face though, so I always gave him props for that.
    While their delivery is/ was way different, Tariq (old)'s (content before he started pandering to that pro-black crowd) and Tommy's(current) content is/ was very similar when it pertained to blacdk women. Tariq dedicated whole podcasts to talk negatively about black women with episodes titled "Are black men outgrowing black women?" and sh*t like that. There were petitions against him and he used to get into it regularly with sites frequented by black women and LGBT's like LSA. They both had that same lane and illicited similar responses from some of these black women.
    I see that kid @Black Samson got his 3rd eye open, but alot of you dudes purely speak from emotion and are short sighted, simple and childish. Who's to say that apart from Vlad both of these dudes were in on this or atleast had prior knowledge of this 'confrontation' to direct traffic to their channels? Ever thought about that? Simple minded brothers would rather pick sides and gossip though. Just like as a youth we believed these stunts on WWF were real and we picked sides (Used to love Bad News Brown, Ted Dibiase, Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan and used to hate that fat f*ck Earthquake etc. lol)...
    blackrain wrote: »
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Does vlad only interview black people? Orlando brown was right he just exploits ? for profit. ? should of stopped ? with him after he sued Rick Ross. This jew talked ? about another man and got dealt with if he should have either handled it himself or just took his L

He interviews white people all the time
    While he does, I think his point was that Vlad focusses on negative aspects of AA degenerate subculture culture and basically based his platform off of it. I'm not knocking his hustle and I check it from time to time, but it doesn't have much to do with hip hop. While he does interview white people, it ain't like he built his platform off of exploiting trailer park white trash ? 'd out whites and their degenerate (sub)culture. He interviews a few Slim Jesus' here and there, but it's not comparable to how he lets blacks show their a*s on his platform. It ain't like he's forcing these blacks though like I said before. They'll do anything for a little bit of attention. Look at this thread. You got smart dumb brothers pushing 50 that will pull these childish WWE stunts on Vlad's channel just to get clicks on their yt channel. In the professional circles that I roll in, nobody would take that serious. These youngminded smart dumb n*ggas who follow guys like that will eat that sh*t up though.

Lots of words for no reason

I didn't 'refute' you, I asked you a question that you conveniently ignored in favor of an irrelevant wall of text

And you're talking about Mack Lessons, and no Tariq was nothing like TS back then, don't speak on things you don't know thanks

I notice how you still have not said a single critical word about TS

That says it all
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    At least he's trying.

What have you done that compares to the Hidden Colors series?

Serious question

He is infallible?

Deflection

Is he your daddy serious question?

Why do you keep deflecting?

Why not just ignore my posts if you're going to act like a female?
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    which TQ are we talking about?

Bye bye baby TQ?

I'm sorry, I had to laugh at that ? ..
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    As the content creator Vlad is within his right to file the claim. Also, he might have too as copywrite law may require you to do so with ALL violations. Vlad not doing this, even if he doesn't want too, no matter how trivial, could affect his ability to file future claims. If Tariq and Vlad didnt establish a prior agreement to how the video is shared, that's just the business.

And that maybe what Tariq forgot in his pursuit for laughs. Granted Tommy deserves to be shamed, and to some folks beaten, due to his history of sucker behavior, that clearly didn't keep Vlad from keeping his mind on his money. The same mistake Umar made when not liking the click bait title Vlad used for a portion of his interview.

I been watching dude show for years, I ain't surprised at what he did. He clowns folks, ? especially, often. I think this is also a "retaliation " of some kind from something that Tommy did recently. I know he's already served papers on the Tommy and that didn't stop him, so this type of thing was inevitable.

He does spend too much energy on shaming guy, but that's his business. In fact, Tariq could learn from this. There's a lot of his audio floating around being used without his consent, unless he dont care about that.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 grown fools SMH. Either u fight on sight or keep it moving
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like or Dislike him Tariq at least backs up what he's saying for the most part. He will follow through. Unlike Tommy.

I've been following some the pro black YouTube and all them engaged in some sort of feud amongst themselves, so you can't take them 100% serious, but they have some merit that take away with.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Tariq, Dr. Umar Johnson, Sa Neter, and Louis Farrakhan are our black leaders.

Feelings
  • Ajackson17
    Options

I agree with everyone you named

I watch Sa Neter daily. They may have their faults like we all do, but they done a lot on an international level. There are cats all around the world tuning into these brothers and they show everything so people will not put a ? complex on them which makes them very human. Much respect.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Feelings

Nope

Its your opinion those folks are black peoples leaders.

They are YOUR leaders not mine.

I listen to all of them except for Sa Neter heard him a few times though
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blacks just need to stop going on Vlad...plain and simple

i mean, on one hand, all he does is ask questions, and its up to the interviewee which ones they want to answer. In that regard, there is nothing technically "wrong" with what he's doing. However, my issue with him and his site seems to stem from the click bait headlines and the editing that make it appear to be one thing, when its really not.
  • Ajackson17
    Options

Feelings

Nope

Tariq is going to say STOP and then you will STOP.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options

Feelings

Nope

Tariq is going to say STOP and then you will STOP.

eee7dcf9682710ad0a3875718352e5cf.gif
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

Nah, talking it out is also an option.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Both of them looked like losers in this situation while Vlad kee keeing & pulling their strings. Only thing was missing if Vlad would've said "baddest man hit my hand? Hit that man"
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

Nah, talking it out is also an option.

Not when a certain line is crossed. Ain't no talking it's on sight
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »
    Tariq gonna pull up on Tucker Carlson like that? Or any white supremacists?

Why would he have to do it to Tucker Carlson?

(A) Tucker didn't talk about killing him on air like this ? cat did, Had Tucker said that kinda ? how u know he wouldn't step to him too saying where's the killing at?

And

(B) He already Murked and humiliated Tucker on his own show after Tucker got flustered and stuck after he found out he was too smart for the slavery bait "so we don't live in a system of white supremacy Tucker?"

Tucker's response: hmm

15 minute interview over at minute 6. Lol
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Still no mention of ? sotomayor smh

The bias is clear. This ? is emotionally invested in trying to discredit a man who has done more for black people than he has

Smh pseudo-intellectuals