Tariq Nasheed pulls up on Tommy Sotomayor

Options

Comments

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ever since them feds ran up in Tariq's crib he been on some ? .

Yall better stop supporting him before we wind up with something worae than Jesse or Al.

Can you elaborate on this?

I'm fairly positive that I've listened to many more hours of his podcasts than you so I'm very confused right now
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hejgP1OZOkQ

2nd Camera Angle of Tariq Nasheed Punking Tommy Sotomayor During VladTV Interview
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Tariq, Dr. Umar Johnson, Sa Neter, and Louis Farrakhan are our black leaders.

I agree with everyone you named
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    a.mann wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    dwade206 wrote: »
    thats yall leader..

i aint gonna front i didnt click

Who claimed him as a leader, exactly?

You already know on here if you show the slightest bit of favor towards a person all of a sudden that person is considered your leader.

Like how a lot you ? consider someone "Pro-Hillary" when they are really just anti-Trump...?

You asking the wrong person. Find one of the "you ? " who did that and ask them that.

Funny you asking this considering you one of the main people claim folks is pro-trump if they had anything to say bad to say about Hilary. You know the answer since you did the same ? just from a different side of the aisle.

I still stand by my comments of ? both of them. Neither one of them deserved to be or should've been the president.

Oh well Trump is president that ain't going to stop my show though.

Nope....the difference is you had and still have ? practically rooting for that ? .. Admitting they "love" the foul ? he will do...knowing the Black community will be hit the hardest

I'll add
    calling them Pro-Trump & ? is more than appropriate

Please name names thanks
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »
    So Vlad and them got the video blocked huh?? Interesting...

EDIT: and for a copyright claim? Again interesting...

He really thought Vlad was going to let him come in his house, record a viral video, and get all these clicks BEFORE Vlad got a chance to? Yeeeah right lol! Only winner in this whole situation is Vlad.

I've always thought TQ was too friendly with vlad the vulture
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That crispy creme eating ? look so goofy with those UFC and wrestling belts.. ? are going flame that ? ass ? in those YouTube comments when the portions of interviews start to drop...
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Muhannad wrote: »
    Wait a minute. "Crispy"? That's funny to you guys? How are you claiming to be a pro-black spokesperson/ black intellectual/ historian and then turn around to attack a brother for being one shade darker than you? This is similar to what Young Thug's wack a*s did at the airport. By calling this guy crispy in reference to his dark complexion, Tariq invalidated everything pro-black he supposedly stood for. He's not just calling one person "crispy". He's calling every black person that guy's complexion the same name. Might as well could've called his hair nappy and African bootyscratcher. Pushing 50 and resorting to schoolyard disses while claiming to be a black leader? Imagine Abraham Foxman from ADL calling other Jews slylocks and k!kes and clowning them for their stereotypical features like their noses and his people sanctioning this BS. If Tariq's followers people had any integrity, they'd call their 'leader' out for this blatant selfhating and childish mess. Just like everyone black should call Young Thug b*tch a@s out.
    Tariq gonna pull up on Tucker Carlson like that? Or any white supremacists?
    He won't. For all that whining about 'white supremacy', I've only seen this 'brother' go after other blacks like this. That's AA n*ggas for you though. Will only go after eachother and beg mr Charlie to give them their basic human rights and for jobs. "Hands up, don't shoot"...

TS calls black females much much worse than "crispy"

How about you speak on that thanks

And no he is not calling every black person of that complexion crispy. That mental jump was hella illogical
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Vlad didn't set it up, tommysoto posted on his Twitter ,what his location and time was for the interview and tariq pulled up like a Chicago savage in his prime

And y'all may take threats lightly but maybe tariq don't...let them handle they bidness, and besides one is trying to get information out to the people the other is feeding the people bad information
    Are you really this dumb or are you just trolling? Like any dude can just randomly walk into Vlad's office when Vlad is doing his interviews. Like it's an open house and like Vlad ain't beefed up his security after Rick Ross sicked his goons on him. Like there ain't people that want to get at Vlad for him exploiting black ignorant sh*t and gossip or gangbangers trying to extort him. You can't be this stupid, but then again alot of you dudes are.
    If this wasn't a set up, alot of random dudes would've walked up on Charlamagne to have their corny a#s worldstar moment for yt clicks and attention. I got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you, if you think this wasn't a set up. No wonder you n*ggas own nothing in the 'hoods you live in and always have to beg outsiders for basic sh*t like work.

Have some integrity. You basically want to explain everything Tariq did away, because you like him and dislike Tommy so no matter how this childish WWE sh*t Tariq 49 y/o a*s pulled unfolded you would've found a way to excuse it. Young chicks reason like this, but alot of you guys are raised by 'em so I see why you posted that BS. You probably also felt Tariq didn't embarass himself recently in that Fox interview with Tucker Carlson. You like him, so you have this confirmation bias towards people you like. That stunt Tariq pulled was petty and childish. He wasn't about no action, because he rolled up on Tommy with a camera in hand. If he would've rolled up on him like a "Chicago savage in his prime" he would've caught him slippin' outside with no camera's and witnesses like they caught Lil Jojo 4 years ago. Tariq wanted his WWE worldstar moment and it worked for his childish smart dumb brother fanbase. You and I both know he would never pull this sh*t with no "suspected white supremacist" though. All that corny worldstar sh*t is reserved for other blacks.

What good information? How to 'mack' on 'hoes'? How to ? b*tches and stay fly and jiggy, family (jive turkey) lol? Or his more recent pro-black gimmick where he complains about white supremacy while using their slurs towards blacks and only going after other blacks? What's his credentials for speaking on historic events or social issues anyway? Dude is doing exactly what these prosperity pimps are doing. Only difference is Tariq uses race issues while they use religion. This dude will find a new gimmick once that pro-black gimmick dries up. From local, wack gangsta rapper to pua guy to writing books giving women tips on how to be a golddigger to wannabe ? to selling Vamp life/ Vokal/ P. Miller quality clothes to a historian with no credentials to a pro-black spokes person. Keep drinking that coolaid though. "When you stand for nothing you'll fall for anything."

3 paragraphs??

Why you mad tho??

? analyzed my post and was nowhere near close.....

grew up in a single parent household with my pops...who's a doctor....

Na I'm not dumb or trolling , just entertained by entertainers

Yes you actually can just walk not a place like vladtv headquarters...it's not a radio station...he shares his building with many other companies....so you walk in see the one security guard, sign your name , time you came in, and what business you are there to see, then go to the elevator that has the list of business and floors they are located on,enter the elevator and press a button....vlad is accessible and I'm sure more people want to do harm to George Zimmerman but he manages just fine....

Or explaining everything tariq did lol just commented on what I seen...why you mad again tho??

I don't know tariq to like him but I like the information he puts out, same with tsmyr, don't know him, but definitely don't like the information he put out...

Again like you said 40-50 year old ? beefin and actually pulling up to each other....again they entertain for a living....and you in here typing up 3 paragraph responses with feelings running through like this ? serious or something....young chicks reason like this and they also reason differently....I wasn't raised by a female to know their train of though but you got it down packed....I'm still trynna figure out why you mad tho?? You must be 40 or 50 or be invested in these 2...stop playing with me boi I'm BIG SOULJA!
    I've been posting on and off on the IC since late '03. Some things will never change. When certain dudes have no comeback they'll pull the "you mad"/ "you big mad or lil' mad"/ "TITANgraph"/ "feelings" card to compensate for a lack of valid arguments. Notice how you didn't refute anything I posted. It was mostly about the style of my post instead of the substance. Again (sorry for having to go there again), that's how childish females argue. When you checking your ? some slick ? she pulled, she'll try to change the subject by trying to make it about your tone. "Why are you yelling at me (positioning herself in that victim role lol)?" Either that or she'll use that shaming tactic of acting like you making it a bigger deal than you should and that would make you petty or w/e. "Why are you mad/ Are you mad about THAT (in a snarly voice)?" You did both...
    It's like I'm arguing with a immature chick, so this was my last response to you in this thread (or any other thread for that matter)...
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Does vlad only interview black people? Orlando brown was right he just exploits ? for profit. ? should of stopped ? with him after he sued Rick Ross. This jew talked ? about another man and got dealt with if he should have either handled it himself or just took his L

He interviews white people all the time
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Vlad didn't set it up, tommysoto posted on his Twitter ,what his location and time was for the interview and tariq pulled up like a Chicago savage in his prime

And y'all may take threats lightly but maybe tariq don't...let them handle they bidness, and besides one is trying to get information out to the people the other is feeding the people bad information
    Are you really this dumb or are you just trolling? Like any dude can just randomly walk into Vlad's office when Vlad is doing his interviews. Like it's an open house and like Vlad ain't beefed up his security after Rick Ross sicked his goons on him. Like there ain't people that want to get at Vlad for him exploiting black ignorant sh*t and gossip or gangbangers trying to extort him. You can't be this stupid, but then again alot of you dudes are.
    If this wasn't a set up, alot of random dudes would've walked up on Charlamagne to have their corny a#s worldstar moment for yt clicks and attention. I got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you, if you think this wasn't a set up. No wonder you n*ggas own nothing in the 'hoods you live in and always have to beg outsiders for basic sh*t like work.

Have some integrity. You basically want to explain everything Tariq did away, because you like him and dislike Tommy so no matter how this childish WWE sh*t Tariq 49 y/o a*s pulled unfolded you would've found a way to excuse it. Young chicks reason like this, but alot of you guys are raised by 'em so I see why you posted that BS. You probably also felt Tariq didn't embarass himself recently in that Fox interview with Tucker Carlson. You like him, so you have this confirmation bias towards people you like. That stunt Tariq pulled was petty and childish. He wasn't about no action, because he rolled up on Tommy with a camera in hand. If he would've rolled up on him like a "Chicago savage in his prime" he would've caught him slippin' outside with no camera's and witnesses like they caught Lil Jojo 4 years ago. Tariq wanted his WWE worldstar moment and it worked for his childish smart dumb brother fanbase. You and I both know he would never pull this sh*t with no "suspected white supremacist" though. All that corny worldstar sh*t is reserved for other blacks.

What good information? How to 'mack' on 'hoes'? How to ? b*tches and stay fly and jiggy, family (jive turkey) lol? Or his more recent pro-black gimmick where he complains about white supremacy while using their slurs towards blacks and only going after other blacks? What's his credentials for speaking on historic events or social issues anyway? Dude is doing exactly what these prosperity pimps are doing. Only difference is Tariq uses race issues while they use religion. This dude will find a new gimmick once that pro-black gimmick dries up. From local, wack gangsta rapper to pua guy to writing books giving women tips on how to be a golddigger to wannabe ? to selling Vamp life/ Vokal/ P. Miller quality clothes to a historian with no credentials to a pro-black spokes person. Keep drinking that coolaid though. "When you stand for nothing you'll fall for anything."

TQ has done many many interviews for vlad the vulture so yes, he probably can just walk in since most of vlad's staff knows him as an interviewee

You seem to have some kind of personal issue with TQ. Why are you not speaking on all of the foul ? that TS consistently says?? Not only about black females but also about black boys
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

3 paragraphs??

Why you mad tho??

? analyzed my post and was nowhere near close.....

grew up in a single parent household with my pops...who's a doctor....

Na I'm not dumb or trolling , just entertained by entertainers

Yes you actually can just walk not a place like vladtv headquarters...it's not a radio station...he shares his building with many other companies....so you walk in see the one security guard, sign your name , time you came in, and what business you are there to see, then go to the elevator that has the list of business and floors they are located on,enter the elevator and press a button....vlad is accessible and I'm sure more people want to do harm to George Zimmerman but he manages just fine....

Or explaining everything tariq did lol just commented on what I seen...why you mad again tho??

I don't know tariq to like him but I like the information he puts out, same with tsmyr, don't know him, but definitely don't like the information he put out...

Again like you said 40-50 year old ? beefin and actually pulling up to each other....again they entertain for a living....and you in here typing up 3 paragraph responses with feelings running through like this ? serious or something....young chicks reason like this and they also reason differently....I wasn't raised by a female to know their train of though but you got it down packed....I'm still trynna figure out why you mad tho?? You must be 40 or 50 or be invested in these 2...stop playing with me boi I'm BIG SOULJA!
    I've been posting on and off on the IC since late '03. Some things will never change. When certain dudes have no comeback they'll pull the "you mad"/ "you big mad or lil' mad"/ "TITANgraph"/ "feelings" card to compensate for a lack of valid arguments. Notice how you didn't refute anything I posted. It was mostly about the style of my post instead of the substance. Again (sorry for having to go there again), that's how childish females argue. When you checking your ? some slick ? she pulled, she'll try to change the subject by trying to make it about your tone. "Why are you yelling at me (positioning herself in that victim role lol)?" Either that or she'll use that shaming tactic of acting like you making it a bigger deal than you should and that would make you petty or w/e. "Why are you mad/ Are you mad about THAT (in a snarly voice)?" You did both...
    It's like I'm arguing with a immature chick, so this was my last response to you in this thread (or any other thread for that matter)...

You arguing with yourself G....i addressed your post point for point until I realized I'm not invested like that....you actually pulled the hoe move and cherry picked what ever fit your colorful rebuttle
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hejgP1OZOkQ

2nd Camera Angle of Tariq Nasheed Punking Tommy Sotomayor During VladTV Interview

Yea it was a setup..
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited December 2016
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

Yall better stop supporting him before we wind up with something worae than Jesse or Al.

I'm fairly positive that I've listened to many more hours of his podcasts than you so I'm very confused right now

Nope.
    You ? love to deny my gift...... Till fight night

So you will just have to watch myvwords come true.

I'm not sure who "you ? " are but it's pretty sad and disingenuous to make a statement with such confidence and then refuse to back it up

I don't speak on something unless I can immediately back it up with facts

I wish more people moved like this. There would be a lot less confusion out here if y'all did
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Nope.
    You ? love to deny my gift...... Till fight night

So you will just have to watch myvwords come true.

I'm not sure who "you ? " are but it's pretty sad and disingenuous to make a statement with such confidence and then refuse to back it up

I don't speak on something unless I can immediately back it up with facts

I wish more people moved like this. There would be a lot less confusion out here if y'all did

His fox news failure, that ? ass tweet, telling blacks not to vote, this video, the feds paying him a visit.

I said ? was gon get interesting after them feds... And lo n behold

When a person suddenly becomes inconsistent it is usually a sign of betrayal.

Just watch, youll see.

TQ is an advocate of local voting just like me, and just like me he understands that the presidential selection process is outside of the control of the masses

The interview on Fox news was like twice as long as what Fox chose to show you, you know this right? He was literally mirroring what white supremacists do with his tweet but that clearly flew over many many people's heads, so yes I think that tweet was a mistake based on this fact

I'm not sure how the feds thing applies

I don't see inconsistency, but then again, I've actually listened to hours upon hours of his words so my understanding and your understanding aren't the same
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Just like with UJ, y'all seem to love judging TQ off of MSM headlines instead of personally researching and learning about the man

That's pretty sad imo
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Nope. I am judging him based upon his actions.

When a person shows their true colors you believe them, you do not make excuses for them under the guise of "knowing them." all that does is confirm a bias and how receptive you will be to any info or opinions that do not jive well with what you believe.

Thats how Jimmy Jones rose to power.

Nah your statements don't line up at all with what I've personally seen, as a person who has actually listened to his perspective on the things that you're speaking on

No bias at all, I just trust my own senses over yours /shrug

Tariq Nasheed
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see any punking, just a bunch of yelling.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Nope. I am judging him based upon his actions.

When a person shows their true colors you believe them, you do not make excuses for them under the guise of "knowing them." all that does is confirm a bias and how receptive you will be to any info or opinions that do not jive well with what you believe.

Thats how Jimmy Jones rose to power.

Nah your statements don't line up at all with what I've personally seen, as a person who has actually listened to his perspective on the things that you're speaking on

No bias at all, I just trust my own senses over yours /shrug

Tariq Nasheed

Yall always do...

And i am ok with that.

You will either be mad when it happens or burst out laughing at how creepy it is.

Be safe out there.

For the record, I think this whole thing was hella petty

But not "? TQ" petty
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    I guess I should say TN but I like TQ for some reason
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At least he's trying.

What have you done that compares to the Hidden Colors series?

Serious question

He is infallible?