An Open Secret - A Documentary On Hollywood ?

Options

Comments

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Yall ? is talking about ? on Christmas?

You can have and keep this holiday

? the way these pedos acting for all I know xmas is another gateway to children through lying and bribing
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Christmas is based on the Roman pagan holiday Saturnalia

Romans molested kids and committed acts of ? as a part of their "celebrations"

Blah blah blah.

It's getting together with family time. Drinking, watching the game(s), eating good food.

Y'all can keep the depressing ? .

You were told the truth and still don't want to accept it.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? the way these pedos acting for all I know xmas is another gateway to children through lying and bribing

Blah blah blah.

It's getting together with family time. Drinking, watching the game(s), eating good food.

Grandad felt the same way

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=ao3Uk8lYfF4
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »

Blah blah blah.

Grandad felt the same way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrCoh9sQ28k&feature=youtu.be

• traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    Where can I find this? Heard about it, but Hollywood buried it.

Just dowmload it from youtube. There are plenty of sites and apps that allow for video downloads.

realplayer
  • traestar
    Options
    This documentary was crazy, no wonder they fought to get this hidden. People like Ben Savage and Seann William Scott wouldn't want to know this exists.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I dont wanna watch no freako ? like this. Just tell me... were any big celebs mentioned?
  • traestar
    Options
    I dont watch no freako ? like this. Just tell me... were any big celebs mentioned?

I just mentioned them, but there are BIG directors/producers that have created recent big movies at the top of the list of these incidences. But if you don't have the stomach to see this, I wouldn't recommend it, it's really sad.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I started to fall asleep the kid who's parents were talking how he was such a happy kid and they knew something was wrong when talking to him on the phone from hollyweird did he commit suicide?
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Christmas is more northern European pagan than it is Greco-Roman.... but any way it's irrelevant the holiday has been christianized and remade into just a fun family day with European trappings

Why do you celebrate xmas?

I don't celebrate Xmas I celebrate Christmas because it's fun and you get to celebrate the Lord.

doesnt the ? 'x' still mean Christ tho?

No that ? is disrespectful

Lol Yes it does, its a transliteration of the Greek letter Chi, which is the first letter used in the name Christ in their language.
  • traestar
    Options
    I started to fall asleep the kid who's parents were talking how he was such a happy kid and they knew something was wrong when talking to him on the phone from hollyweird did he commit suicide?

Can't ruin it, that ? was wild!
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    I can't watch that whole thing, I'm assuming since the parents are there talking about his past before hollyweird and while he was is hollyweird he died a tragic death
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gibor wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Christmas is more northern European pagan than it is Greco-Roman.... but any way it's irrelevant the holiday has been christianized and remade into just a fun family day with European trappings

Why do you celebrate xmas?

I don't celebrate Xmas I celebrate Christmas because it's fun and you get to celebrate the Lord.

doesnt the ? 'x' still mean Christ tho?

No that ? is disrespectful

Lol Yes it does, its a transliteration of the Greek letter Chi, which is the first letter used in the name Christ in their language.

Doesn't matter you're missing the point the point is it's disrespectful because it removes the Christ in Christmas. People didn't start saying Xmas for any of the reasons you gave even if you are correct.
  • traestar
    Options
    I can't watch that whole thing, I'm assuming since the parents are there talking about his past before hollyweird and while he was is hollyweird he died a tragic death

I showed my bro and one of my good peoples and they both have the stomach for that type of stuff...they couldn't handle that.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I say xmas when typing or writing it out for swiftness. I've only encountered one person who verbally said happy xmas and I looked at them like they were ? ...cuz they are.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    traestar wrote: »

I showed my bro and one of my good peoples and they both have the stomach for that type of stuff...they couldn't handle that.

? , it doesn't say how he ended up paralyzed though
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watched first 35 minutes really interesting
  • dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    traestar wrote: »

? , it doesn't say how he ended up paralyzed though

Homeboy was an alcoholic and he went cold turkey, which they said was a bad idea and he had a seizure
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cory Matthews and Stifler....smh

@zzombie come do your stuff
  • traestar
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Cory Matthews and Stifler....smh

@zzombie come do your stuff
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In 2017 the white man will still be a natural ?

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

Blah blah blah.

You were told the truth and still don't want to accept it.

...............you really think this the first time I heard about xmas? Y'all give yourselves way too much credit on here.

And anyway I was talking about the OP not the holiday.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

Blah blah blah.

Me and my fam do that more than Easter, thanks giving xmas ,and bdays....lol but you and the rest keep posting those statuses, vids and pics on Facebook for views and likes while trying to convince me that IM the depressed one lolol....

Didn't say you were depressed. The topic of discussion is tho. I'm not thinking about children getting molested when I'm kicking back with the fam. Meanwhile yall sat up here and posted and watched mad vids and had a whole ass discussion about it. But to each their own.

I kinda figured you was on some ? for not believing in that ? .....beat it man...

Thanks for considering that your bros may not participate in that ? and that Christmas is just another day to others who do normal stuff on a normal day....

Lmao ? you don't need to try to explain to me why you wana discuss this topic when most ppl are kicking back laid up with family. If this what you wana concern yourself with today I'm not fighting you on it. Have at it.

You have my undivided attention Gabby. You observe a thread where we were clearly talking about child molest station and how it goes unchecked. And you had to confirm if it was real....but from your post history we know your smarter than that....so I am giving you the attention that you clearly seek as a xmas gift ....merry xmas

I'm all ears and eyes

Bruh....what part of my comments weren't making sense?

It's xmas...I know I'm not the only one that been around kids and other fam for a good amount of time today...? is a dark topic...and I found it weird yall were discussing it assuming I'm not the only one that had a family day, which usually means light topics and jokes.

Any other time this gets brought up I don't have an issue. But on a day like today, yea I found it weird.

Does that need to be broken further or can we just agree to disagree here?

As long as you admit to not thinking outside of yourself and people who think like you (white people ? , never considerate....)and assuming that everybody celebrates christmas and that certain topics can't be discussed because this day has some type of meaning....then yeah we can agree to disagree but what I didn't understand is why participate with nothing pertaining to the topic other than dissent?? Why not keep on enjoying your family or the other threads that interest you(your free to do what ever you want tho)??
    ? ....I was home and ? ...tryna get my LOLs up by asking funny question in passing....y'all took offense to it like how dare I wonder why yall wana discuss this weird ass topic. So I responded back.

Regular IC ? bro. Lighten up. I told you more than once you could have your ? talk and I'd leave you alone but you kept asking me questions.

Anything else you wana get off your chest?
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Blah blah blah.

Me and my fam do that more than Easter, thanks giving xmas ,and bdays....lol but you and the rest keep posting those statuses, vids and pics on Facebook for views and likes while trying to convince me that IM the depressed one lolol....

Didn't say you were depressed. The topic of discussion is tho. I'm not thinking about children getting molested when I'm kicking back with the fam. Meanwhile yall sat up here and posted and watched mad vids and had a whole ass discussion about it. But to each their own.

I kinda figured you was on some ? for not believing in that ? .....beat it man...

Thanks for considering that your bros may not participate in that ? and that Christmas is just another day to others who do normal stuff on a normal day....

Lmao ? you don't need to try to explain to me why you wana discuss this topic when most ppl are kicking back laid up with family. If this what you wana concern yourself with today I'm not fighting you on it. Have at it.

You have my undivided attention Gabby. You observe a thread where we were clearly talking about child molest station and how it goes unchecked. And you had to confirm if it was real....but from your post history we know your smarter than that....so I am giving you the attention that you clearly seek as a xmas gift ....merry xmas

I'm all ears and eyes

Bruh....what part of my comments weren't making sense?

It's xmas...I know I'm not the only one that been around kids and other fam for a good amount of time today...? is a dark topic...and I found it weird yall were discussing it assuming I'm not the only one that had a family day, which usually means light topics and jokes.

Any other time this gets brought up I don't have an issue. But on a day like today, yea I found it weird.

Does that need to be broken further or can we just agree to disagree here?

As long as you admit to not thinking outside of yourself and people who think like you (white people ? , never considerate....)and assuming that everybody celebrates christmas and that certain topics can't be discussed because this day has some type of meaning....then yeah we can agree to disagree but what I didn't understand is why participate with nothing pertaining to the topic other than dissent?? Why not keep on enjoying your family or the other threads that interest you(your free to do what ever you want tho)??
    ? ....I was home and ? ...tryna get my LOLs up by asking funny question in passing....y'all took offense to it like how dare I wonder why yall wana discuss this weird ass topic. So I responded back.

Regular IC ? bro. Lighten up. I told you more than once you could have your ? talk and I'd leave you alone but you kept asking me questions.

Anything else you wana get off your chest?

Yes....
  • WiseKing
    WiseKing Members Posts: 110 ✭✭
    Options
    christmas is pagan and rooted in extreme decadence and corruption.