An Open Secret - A Documentary On Hollywood ?

Options
124»

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Yall ? is talking about ? on Christmas?

You can have and keep this holiday

? the way these pedos acting for all I know xmas is another gateway to children through lying and bribing
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Christmas is based on the Roman pagan holiday Saturnalia

Romans molested kids and committed acts of ? as a part of their "celebrations"

Blah blah blah.

It's getting together with family time. Drinking, watching the game(s), eating good food.

Y'all can keep the depressing ? .

Me and my fam do that more than Easter, thanks giving xmas ,and bdays....lol but you and the rest keep posting those statuses, vids and pics on Facebook for views and likes while trying to convince me that IM the depressed one lolol....

Didn't say you were depressed. The topic of discussion is tho. I'm not thinking about children getting molested when I'm kicking back with the fam. Meanwhile yall sat up here and posted and watched mad vids and had a whole ass discussion about it. But to each their own.

I kinda figured you was on some ? for not believing in that ? .....beat it man...

Thanks for considering that your bros may not participate in that ? and that Christmas is just another day to others who do normal stuff on a normal day....

Lmao ? you don't need to try to explain to me why you wana discuss this topic when most ppl are kicking back laid up with family. If this what you wana concern yourself with today I'm not fighting you on it. Have at it.

You have my undivided attention Gabby. You observe a thread where we were clearly talking about child molest station and how it goes unchecked. And you had to confirm if it was real....but from your post history we know your smarter than that....so I am giving you the attention that you clearly seek as a xmas gift ....merry xmas

I'm all ears and eyes

Bruh....what part of my comments weren't making sense?

It's xmas...I know I'm not the only one that been around kids and other fam for a good amount of time today...? is a dark topic...and I found it weird yall were discussing it assuming I'm not the only one that had a family day, which usually means light topics and jokes.

Any other time this gets brought up I don't have an issue. But on a day like today, yea I found it weird.

Does that need to be broken further or can we just agree to disagree here?

As long as you admit to not thinking outside of yourself and people who think like you (white people ? , never considerate....)and assuming that everybody celebrates christmas and that certain topics can't be discussed because this day has some type of meaning....then yeah we can agree to disagree but what I didn't understand is why participate with nothing pertaining to the topic other than dissent?? Why not keep on enjoying your family or the other threads that interest you(your free to do what ever you want tho)??
    ? ....I was home and ? ...tryna get my LOLs up by asking funny question in passing....y'all took offense to it like how dare I wonder why yall wana discuss this weird ass topic. So I responded back.

Regular IC ? bro. Lighten up. I told you more than once you could have your ? talk and I'd leave you alone but you kept asking me questions.

Anything else you wana get off your chest?

Yes....

Shoot..
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was Harrison Ford included in the documentary? Haven't watched it yet
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? the way these pedos acting for all I know xmas is another gateway to children through lying and bribing

Blah blah blah.

It's getting together with family time. Drinking, watching the game(s), eating good food.

Me and my fam do that more than Easter, thanks giving xmas ,and bdays....lol but you and the rest keep posting those statuses, vids and pics on Facebook for views and likes while trying to convince me that IM the depressed one lolol....

Didn't say you were depressed. The topic of discussion is tho. I'm not thinking about children getting molested when I'm kicking back with the fam. Meanwhile yall sat up here and posted and watched mad vids and had a whole ass discussion about it. But to each their own.

I kinda figured you was on some ? for not believing in that ? .....beat it man...

Thanks for considering that your bros may not participate in that ? and that Christmas is just another day to others who do normal stuff on a normal day....

Lmao ? you don't need to try to explain to me why you wana discuss this topic when most ppl are kicking back laid up with family. If this what you wana concern yourself with today I'm not fighting you on it. Have at it.

You have my undivided attention Gabby. You observe a thread where we were clearly talking about child molest station and how it goes unchecked. And you had to confirm if it was real....but from your post history we know your smarter than that....so I am giving you the attention that you clearly seek as a xmas gift ....merry xmas

I'm all ears and eyes

It's xmas...I know I'm not the only one that been around kids and other fam for a good amount of time today...? is a dark topic...and I found it weird yall were discussing it assuming I'm not the only one that had a family day, which usually means light topics and jokes.

Any other time this gets brought up I don't have an issue. But on a day like today, yea I found it weird.

As long as you admit to not thinking outside of yourself and people who think like you (white people ? , never considerate....)and assuming that everybody celebrates christmas and that certain topics can't be discussed because this day has some type of meaning....then yeah we can agree to disagree but what I didn't understand is why participate with nothing pertaining to the topic other than dissent?? Why not keep on enjoying your family or the other threads that interest you(your free to do what ever you want tho)??
    ? ....I was home and ? ...tryna get my LOLs up by asking funny question in passing....y'all took offense to it like how dare I wonder why yall wana discuss this weird ass topic. So I responded back.

Regular IC ? bro. Lighten up. I told you more than once you could have your ? talk and I'd leave you alone but you kept asking me questions.

Yes....

Shoot..

I was gone say something ignant but I decided to remain in my higher state of being...

But I just read Freddy Kruger was originally supposed to be a child molester or ? but the director (Wes cravens) didn't want the heat because there were a lot of incidents in Hollywood at the time involving pedophillia so he turned him into a serial child killer
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

Blah blah blah.

I'm all ears and eyes

Yes....

Shoot..

I was gone say something ignant but I decided to remain in my higher state of being...

But I just read Freddy Kruger was originally supposed to be a child molester or ? but the director (Wes cravens) didn't want the heat because there were a lot of incidents in Hollywood at the time involving pedophillia so he turned him into a serial child killer

Nightmare on Elm Street, Freddy was supposed to be a ? who murdered kids
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I just watched that different strokes episode where the bike shop guy tries to molest Arnold and his homie. They had a ? laugh track to that show.