An Open Secret - A Documentary On Hollywood ?

Options
Idiopathic Joker
Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator

Comments

• mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watched it on firestick they tried to hide this movie, hollywood is sick
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where can I find this? Heard about it, but Hollywood buried it.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where can I find it
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    Where can I find this? Heard about it, but Hollywood buried it.

Just dowmload it from youtube. There are plenty of sites and apps that allow for video downloads.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More proof the devil is real
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    They Corey Haim story is ? up
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What happened to Corey haim
  • dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is sick on all levels and the dude Peck is still working at Nickelodeon on kids shows, scust
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »

Charlie Sheen ? him
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah this is all conspiracy theory right @Copper ?
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Corey Feldman spoke on this briefly, and stated some top actor who was still active ? him and/or Corey Haim. I never knew he named names and said Sheen had something to do w/ it. I would lose respect for dude if true.

Regardless if the masses know it or not, this nonsense will be "accepted" as well too. There's a few ways it can go down. Children's Rights, ? rights, or simply work through the all powerful lgbts who been asking for this to be legalized since the 70's. And looking at the posters on this site, I see that anyone who doesn't support it will be labeled "bigot", "hater", a problem or a person "not allowing children to express themselves" just like us being non-accepting of other issues. The very fact that a sexual predator already has his Medal Of Freedom, Navy ship named after him, his own day in the public school system (May 22nd - California), and a postage stamp all granted under this administration and you ppl still support him and call him your first black president tells me you will be in support of this stupidity before you know. All it takes is the right person to walk you into it. Media/tv will most definitely be used to get this accepted to the masses as well. Better look at these deviants right in front of you and see what they really up to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TRBwKFfJv4
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here's another one from the early 90s

This one was commissioned by Discovery Channel. It was just supposed to be about Boys Town, but the filmmakers stumbled on another child trafficking ring by accident, and they found out that the perpetrators were very very powerful

Discovery wouldn't release the documentary
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtstlx96s8M
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White devils never amaze me
  • jetlifebih
    edited December 2016
    Options
    mrrealone wrote: »
    Corey Feldman spoke on this briefly, and stated some top actor who was still active ? him and/or Corey Haim. I never knew he named names and said Sheen had something to do w/ it. I would lose respect for dude if true.

Regardless if the masses know it or not, this nonsense will be "accepted" as well too. There's a few ways it can go down. Children's Rights, ? rights, or simply work through the all powerful lgbts who been asking for this to be legalized since the 70's. And looking at the posters on this site, I see that anyone who doesn't support it will be labeled "bigot", "hater", a problem or a person "not allowing children to express themselves" just like us being non-accepting of other issues. The very fact that a sexual predator already has his Medal Of Freedom, Navy ship named after him, his own day in the public school system (May 22nd - California), and a postage stamp all granted under this administration and you ppl still support him and call him your first black president tells me you will be in support of this stupidity before you know. All it takes is the right person to walk you into it. Media/tv will most definitely be used to get this accepted to the masses as well. Better look at these deviants right in front of you and see what they really up to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TRBwKFfJv4

Bruh what the ? bruh.....

This ? just kisses that little girl in the mouth?!?!??
    Edit I just finished it....

This ? kiss all them little girls in the mouth???

And I don't think I can sexualize the kiss any more than this ? did.....mane ink bout to post this ? to facebook
  • jetlifebih
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Yall ? is talking about ? on Christmas?

You can have and keep this holiday

? the way these pedos acting for all I know xmas is another gateway to children through lying and bribing
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »
    jetlifebih wrote: »

Charlie Sheen ? him

Lol