Comments

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Assuming these ? muthafuckas don't take the deal and take this case to trial, any black person serving on the jury owes it to his community to vote for an acquittal despite the overwhelming evidence proving these savages guilt. The retardvis as a victim CACs incessant insistance to practice and implement racism and white supremacy. If white people didn't allow their racist and white supremacist brethren to abuse, harm, and ? black people with impunity, then more than likely this ? wouldn't of happened. Like Cube said that song so long ago, "What if ? decide to retaliate?" Well this is what retaliation looks like.

Though it won't happen because black believe in this ? myth about "taking the higher ground," and "two wrongs don't make a right," we need to send a very strong message to the dominate society that since black citizens can't count on justice from white people, then don't ? ' expect justice from us. Those kids need to walk as a matter of principle. Besides CACs always point to OJ as their blatant example of a miscarriage of justice. The thing is the OJ trial was 25 years ago, it's time to give CACs a new and recent example justice not being served to be all up in their feels on.

I get your point but I don't think these are the folks we should actually make that point with.

Is there an example of who you think the point should be made with?

Not at the moment but if I see one I hope to remember this and post the example

There will NEVER be a prefect time for anyone to ever get away with a crime, especially when it's so blatant. But that NEVER stopped them from protecting their own despite them being guilty. It's a ? world we are living in, ain't no such thing as right or wrong or morals when it comes to them over black people. Their mind state is about dominance and winning and ? everybody else.

Not even thinking about a perfect time. I'm also thinking about other black people when speaking on these ? idiots. Those 4 black people who did this would do harm to any and everyone and have more access to do more harm to other black people than anyone else. IMO they not worth saving the ? they did was just too ? dumb. They are more of a liability to black people than anything else.

The ? you saying sounds like you want to be like them instead of being better than them. I'm good with the ? everyone else and it being all about black people. I also know and understand that even with that all black people don't need to be around for that to happen. Those 4 dumb ? are those kinds of black people who don't need to be around.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Assuming these ? muthafuckas don't take the deal and take this case to trial, any black person serving on the jury owes it to his community to vote for an acquittal despite the overwhelming evidence proving these savages guilt. The retardvis as a victim CACs incessant insistance to practice and implement racism and white supremacy. If white people didn't allow their racist and white supremacist brethren to abuse, harm, and ? black people with impunity, then more than likely this ? wouldn't of happened. Like Cube said that song so long ago, "What if ? decide to retaliate?" Well this is what retaliation looks like.

Though it won't happen because black believe in this ? myth about "taking the higher ground," and "two wrongs don't make a right," we need to send a very strong message to the dominate society that since black citizens can't count on justice from white people, then don't ? ' expect justice from us. Those kids need to walk as a matter of principle. Besides CACs always point to OJ as their blatant example of a miscarriage of justice. The thing is the OJ trial was 25 years ago, it's time to give CACs a new and recent example justice not being served to be all up in their feels on.

I get your point but I don't think these are the folks we should actually make that point with.

There will NEVER be a prefect time for anyone to ever get away with a crime, especially when it's so blatant. But that NEVER stopped them from protecting their own despite them being guilty. It's a ? world we are living in, ain't no such thing as right or wrong or morals when it comes to them over black people. Their mind state is about dominance and winning and ? everybody else.

Not even thinking about a perfect time. I'm also thinking about other black people when speaking on these ? idiots. Those 4 black people who did this would do harm to any and everyone and have more access to do more harm to other black people than anyone else. IMO they not worth saving the ? they did was just too ? dumb. They are more of a liability to black people than anything else.

The ? you saying sounds like you want to be like them instead of being better than them. I'm good with the ? everyone else and it being all about black people. I also know and understand that even with that all black people don't need to be around for that to happen. Those 4 dumb ? are those kinds of black people who don't need to be around.

That's why I asked you specifically what situation would be the "right" time? And I don't want to be like "them". I realize the ? for what it is. They don't give a ? about nobody but themselves even at the expense of justice being served. My thinking will change when they change. If they're that sick in the brain to do everything in their power to protect their own instead of serving justice then why should I give a ? when the situation is in reverse? Like I said when they change I'll change.

If they did this to a black person then obviously I'd say ? em. But since these white supremacists want to play "the race card" then I won't play along with them and give them the satisfaction.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meh

They should have made demands like Clean non fluoridated water, passports for the hood, garden in vacant lots, upgraded playgrounds, violin lessons, Eminem's retirement things that could help the community

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's why I asked you specifically what situation would be the "right" time? And I don't want to be like "them". I realize the ? for what it is. They don't give a ? about nobody but themselves even at the expense of justice being served. My thinking will change when they change. If they're that sick in the brain to do everything in their power to protect their own instead of serving justice then why should I give a ? when the situation is in reverse? Like I said when they change I'll change.

If they did this to a black person then obviously I'd say ? em. But since these white supremacists want to play "the race card" then I won't play along with them and give them the satisfaction.

You contradicting yourself.

You don't want to be like them but you want to excuse the ? up ? some black people did to a white person cause white people excuse the ? up ? they do to black people. Explain how you not trying to be like them in this situation.

Like I said I get the point its just regardless of what white people do it don't mean we have to do it no matter what and in this case the ? they did ain't one of those things to excuse IMO.
  • BelovedAfeni
    Options
    reddit and 4chan gonna be lit
    200.gif#1\
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

You contradicting yourself.

You don't want to be like them but you want to excuse the ? up ? some black people did to a white person cause white people excuse the ? up ? they do to black people. Explain how you not trying to be like them in this situation.

Like I said I get the point its just regardless of what white people do it don't mean we have to do it no matter what and in this case the ? they did ain't one of those things to excuse IMO.

I said in the beginning that I was not going to give them the satisfaction of admitting anything to them. I'm trying to clown them for their double standards and/or point out their hypocrisy. I'm simply using their logic. This thread should now be about pointing out their double standards and mocking it. That's literally all I'm doing.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Caught this on L2H...
    You folks who say, "This will give white people an excuse/justification for whites to be racist and Trump to put racists in his administration" are the ? delusional.

Reality check: white people don't need any excuse to be racist. In the history of black/white relations, which racial group has displayed more violent racism toward the other?

Do you people not know about slavery, Jim Crow laws, lynchings, ? of black women, gator babies, Kkk castrating black males? What did black people do to justify that?

Which racial group displayed violent racism first?

Y'all are a bunch of scared house negroes. Everytime black people commit a crime, y'all wanna feel racial guilt. It's gonna make us look bad, y'all say.Years back, a mentally disabled black girl was beated burned, forced to lick ? , feces, and tortured in a garbage can by some red neck family. Do you feel white people felt guilt and said, "this will make us look bad to black people"? Do you think white people feel guilty whenever there are news reports about violent kkk members or neo Nazis?

When Obama was first elected, there were many reports of whites saying, "I hope he gets shot or lynched". My own supervisor said it in front ofme and other black workers. When I told her I didn't like that I got the typical I have black friends remark. What did blacks do to justify that racism?

But what about black on black crime?
    whistle.gif
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OB, you never consider moving from the Chi? You ain't afraid the madness is contagious or something. Flint had lead in the water. Ya'll might have savage juice or something.

I've only thought about moving out of the city and to the suburbs where its nicer.

Well I salute your commitment. Every time I see a crazy story coming out o SC, I'm like "Yep, that's why I'm not there."
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    kzzl wrote: »
    ? up, but those people will be arrested, that white boy will have his justice, and he still got to live. We don't have that luxury, so I ain't hearing folks crying bout this.

Wtf

What he's saying is ,these dumb ? WILL BE charged,convicted and sentenced.
    They WILL NOT walk free.
    That is JUSTICE because that young man's life MATTERED.

And you will not see a large segment of black people defending,justifying nor trying to rationalizing these clowns action.
    You won't see the police taking them out to Burger King like they did Dylan Roof AFTER he murdered in cold blood those 9 black church members........

Dylan roof will be charged convicted and sentenced too. And you realize giving a suspect Burger King is a tactic, right?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let me be on that jury..."fair" trial all day.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    ? up, but those people will be arrested, that white boy will have his justice, and he still got to live. We don't have that luxury, so I ain't hearing folks crying bout this.

Wtf

They WILL NOT walk free.

And you will not see a large segment of black people defending,justifying nor trying to rationalizing these clowns action.
    You won't see the police taking them out to Burger King like they did Dylan Roof AFTER he murdered in cold blood those 9 black church members........

Dylan roof will be charged convicted and sentenced too. And you realize giving a suspect Burger King is a tactic, right?

giphy.gif
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WASHINGTON — President Obama said Thursday that racial tensions haven't gotten worse in his time as president — they've just become more apparent because of the power of cell phone videos and social media.

Case in point: the live-streamed Facebook video showing four African-American youths in Chicago tying up, beating and torturing a white special needs student.

Obama called the attack a "despicable sort" of hate crime. But he also told Chicago's WBBM that racial incidents get more attention now "in part because we see visuals of racial tensions, violence and so forth because of smart phones and the Internet."

Obama gave a round of interviews with Chicago television stations as he prepares to deliver his farewell address in his hometown next Tuesday. But the interviews were dominated by racial issues and urban violence.

“What we have seen as surfacing, I think, are a lot of problems that have been there a long time," he said.

In a separate interview with WLS, he recalled the racially polarizing Chicago "Council Wars" of the 1980s. "Some of your viewers are too young to remember this stuff. I promise you, for the most part, race relations have gotten better."

Obama said the violence plaguing Chicago was heartbreaking, but also a "strange exception" to the national trends. And he said he want's be be "part of the solution."

"What I intend to do is to build off of some of the work that has been in done in other cities to intervene in violence, provide better support for youth that are at risk," he said. "And my presidential center and me personally, this is something where we want to join those who are intent on doing something about this. I want to be a part of the solution."
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »

they look like they might be special needs too

One of them supposedly knew the victim from school, were they in special ed together?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options

Wtf

They WILL NOT walk free.

I'm trying to think how to proceed here....
    not sure if this is some high level sophisticated form of trolling or not
    e68d3709f15a1899fedcc48da664ac0b.jpg

• BelovedAfeni
    Options

Wtf

They WILL NOT walk free.

Whos mans is this
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    Oh, look. More hysterics over Trump. I wonder what's next.

This isn't about Trump.
    This isn't about black people and white people.

This is about stupid individuals taking it upon themselves to act out their stupidity.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    White people only care about other white people when an incident can be used to vilify, demonize, and discredit non-white people

Fixed that up for ya pal!

It's funny tho cause the left demonizes all whites too. It's really turned into an "us vs. them" society.

Yep.

But Trump is going to solve all that.

He's run on a platform of tolerance and unity.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    the black race in america is doomed

Elaborate.....

• smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    That burger King ? wasn't a tactic...he was/is proud of what he did and didn't need and incentive to run his mouth

If you've ever taken a criminal justice course you'd know that getting suspects fast food, candy, soda, etc is part of a psyche game. Same as chairs with one leg short, flickering lights, rooms that have odd/off dimensions etc. I mean I guess you guys think that the cops were so happy that this dude did cold blooded murder on a group of black church-going law abiding citizens that they bought him Burger King? C'mon man.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    This isn't about Trump.
    This isn't about black people and white people.

This is about stupid individuals taking it upon themselves to act out their stupidity.

No it's not. This about muthafuckas responding to racism and white supremacy.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I mean I guess you guys think that the cops were so happy that this dude did cold blooded murder on a group of black church-going law abiding citizens that they bought him Burger King? C'mon man.

They were happier than ? in an orgy at a bathhouse during a Cher concert on ? Pride Day that Dylan Roof did that ? .