HOW DO U VIEW TRICKING OFF ??

Options
rebootx1
rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
In the light of everyone getting divorce and breaking up is it really bad to trick off, master p gotta pay his wife 30,000 a month after their break. It's not tricking pay them to leave.

Comments

• konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    In the light of everyone getting divorce and breaking up is it really bad to trick off, master p gotta pay his wife 30,000 a month after their break. It's not tricking pay them to leave.

cats with game can talk any broad outta the ? . I guess if you're a game-less chump your only choice is to pay for ? .

• yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I trick off on this fine ass ? all the time
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not necessary, but I understand the value proposition..
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll pay for it, if I want it.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all biases aside i see nothin wrong wit it..

bein who i am i get to objectively see both sides of the fence..
    the higher u get in life as far as status the more compelling the argument gets for the for rather then the against..

u somebody ..got a lil money.. got a lil power "run game" for the ? if u want and ? around and play urself..
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never tricked on a chick. But, i dont see why dudes is acting like tricking makes the next person weak. Get it how you wanna get it. I dont see anything wrong with either way.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Master P is a bad example ....... did great business ... but failed when it came to dealing with his wife ....... unless he knew up front that she was okay with having kids outside of the marriage and parading them around like it was nothing ...... he asked for all the ? she giving him.

I haven't traded straight up cash but have done "a favor for a favor"
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lot of ? be trickin and think they don't. Bought a ? a drink, you trickin, spent money to by her dinner and a movie? Trickin. Got her hair and nails done? ? you trickin.

Anything you do for a woman in hopes of getting ? or to continue getting ? can be considered trickin. Because once you ain't got it she gone.
  • rebootx1
    Options
    From what I'm seeing most women at least want you to claim them before ? them, that could be costly as she might deflect your primary goal=wifey material. U might have much game and hit but if there is a understand able agreement then that avoid conflict. Side prices don't know their part anymore that's why I'm making this thread, also been seeing some relationships end bad where children and money r split like a ? board game, look at ti, and tiny I know this ain't going be smoothe sailing what they fina go through.
  • rebootx1
    Options
    Ob what if a guy really likes u but don't have any money to give, he does stuff like always thinking about u, give u everything he does have, like yall go out and it's gets cold and he gives u his old ass pelle from ten years ago to put over your shoulders, and when it's time to eat he order you something and he say he already ate, and his main goal is to make sure u straight
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Lot of ? be trickin and think they don't. Bought a ? a drink, you trickin, spent money to by her dinner and a movie? Trickin. Got her hair and nails done? ? you trickin.

Anything you do for a woman in hopes of getting ? or to continue getting ? can be considered trickin. Because once you ain't got it she gone.

What if we give her some porcupine squirrel toe stew- is that still tricking?
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    From what I'm seeing most women at least want you to claim them before ? them, that could be costly as she might deflect your primary goal=wifey material. U might have much game and hit but if there is a understand able agreement then that avoid conflict. Side prices don't know their part anymore that's why I'm making this thread, also been seeing some relationships end bad where children and money r split like a ? board game, look at ti, and tiny I know this ain't going be smoothe sailing what they fina go through.

you mean to tell me you ain't never ? a broad within at least an hour of meeting her??? Never met a chick at the club or whatever, said some sweet ? in her ear and 10 minutes later you blowin her back out in the ride???

... 'cause I sure the ? have... quite a few times. Hell I used to ? hoes in less time back in them dial-up AOL days just on the strength of my chat room game. My roommates used to bug out over it 'cause I'd show them the convos and be like "watch this ? , I'mma tell her to fall through" and 30 minutes later I got a broad knockin at the door. Been days where I was shootin the ? with the dudes at the liquor store and spit game at some broad that walked through the door and and up with my ? in her jaw that night.

Broads don't need or want you to claim ? ... well... maybe they tell you that, but a cat spittin at her right can ? without alladat.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You payin one way or another, this I know. Time is money, and the luxuries and material items of the world are nothing more than having better "bait" than the next fisherman. Some men just prefer to cut to the chase and just pay to move up in line. I'm not that man, chalk it up to pride.
  • rebootx1
    Options
    I guess I'm speaking from a different position in my life, I work alot and need time to be by myself to deal with this world, I don't really feel like spitting game anymore, sometimes it takes more time than expected, I have spit to a female before in my life and been ? in like 20 or 30 minutes but more than often people want see what u on before they let u hit like what u got going for yourself