HOW DO U VIEW TRICKING OFF ??

Options

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    ? cost money, one way or another. Period.

If a ? givin it up free, you probably don't want it.

Get you a broad wit some standards B.

and this is the prevailing attitude..
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    All I got to say is this...What is tricking?Money comes and goes...The real question is...Is that person with you just to lich off you?Does she chill with you when your low on cash?Does she only chill with you when you spend money?Does she have other people that she does with?Nothing wrong with buying gifts for your gf and helping her.My girl pays dinner all the ? time I´m against it but she does it a lot.But she does it because I held her down for a long time and that switched her life so she appreciate it.You better off getting somebody that got a clean heart and build her up but mantaining her free will alive than these attitude having ? that think they are queen ? .
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    People define tricking differently, because I honestly am too old to be calling myself dating someone who does not spend any money on me. @_Goldie_ and I spoke about this recently. I do think there is a way of letting people know your worth without downing them and treating them like objects and talking in terms of market value. If I call you up about some new louboutins that I've had my eye on, that should be seen as problematic. But if I can't ameliorate my lifestyle or living standards with what you give me then you are not a trick, just a cheap ass dude who does not deserve my attention because you're not a provider.

? you a whole grown ass woman. ? you mean ameliorate YOUR lifestyle with (hypothetical) MY money?

If you can't live within your means while we just talking or dating you definitely can't get the ring. You dont even budget money right.

Yea i could upgrade you while dating but that's no be benefit to me. You upgrading your ? your head? Nope.

If you stood twenty females composed of legit hoes and just everyday ? and listened to them talk about relationships and money and men you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

And another thing... I don't know where you got it in your imagination that I have trouble managing money or that I need someone to subsidize my household. I am 30, with no children, and have owned everything I have since 24. You don't reach that station without being fiscally responsible and my ducks are in a row to the point where I have a sizable safety net and the disposable income to enjoy the things that I desire. The reality is that I happen to be outpacing my counterparts on the socio-economic scale and when a women who has these things expects the same from a prospective suitor, it is because I am smart. In order to build familial wealth one needs to make sure their partner has financial stability as they do. Fortunately, my guy does as well and is also is of the mindset that a man takes care of what is his so BOOM!

Im a sugar baby seeking arrangement PM me @obnoxiouslyfresh
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I guess I came to this conclusion trick or not get it how u live
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? be hitting licks off ? everyday.

• Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    ? be hitting licks off ? everyday.

Word but not all but a lot of them.I seen chicks straught up Jedi Mind trick a ? .I no longer fall for it.If I´m buying a chick a beer or something to eat it´s because I want to it has nothing to do with her mind tricks lol.That ? no longer works on me.Anyways who gives also receives.
  • rebootx1
    Options
    Word my buddy was under a spell I couldn't break him out of, guess the head was that dam good but his family had money so I guess it was cool, me I always had to struggle my whole life just about, I got a saying if my stomach empty my ? ain't hard. Shout out to women playing these ? like dummies
  • rebootx1
    Options
    Final thought. IM TRICKING OFF, I AINT GOT TIME TO COURT A FEMALE WHEN I NEED SOME LOVING I NEED TO GET IT AND THATS THAT. No time to spend running game.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People define tricking differently, because I honestly am too old to be calling myself dating someone who does not spend any money on me. @_Goldie_ and I spoke about this recently. I do think there is a way of letting people know your worth without downing them and treating them like objects and talking in terms of market value. If I call you up about some new louboutins that I've had my eye on, that should be seen as problematic. But if I can't ameliorate my lifestyle or living standards with what you give me then you are not a trick, just a cheap ass dude who does not deserve my attention because you're not a provider.

why does what he spends on you determine how he feels about you?
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    In the light of everyone getting divorce and breaking up is it really bad to trick off, master p gotta pay his wife 30,000 a month after their break. It's not tricking pay them to leave.

Is tricking off with hoes better than gambling with marriage? Depends on what you want out the relationship. If you want to be more than just another "john", don't try to make an honest woman out of a hoe. Your odds are ? and you'll kick yourself when you get played.

If you want an honest woman out of a "square ? " your odds are better and you'll want to kick her if you get played.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? you a whole grown ass woman. ? you mean ameliorate YOUR lifestyle with (hypothetical) MY money?

If you can't live within your means while we just talking or dating you definitely can't get the ring. You dont even budget money right.

Yea i could upgrade you while dating but that's no be benefit to me. You upgrading your ? your head? Nope.

If you stood twenty females composed of legit hoes and just everyday ? and listened to them talk about relationships and money and men you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Wow and I called myself making my little politically correct post in this thread as not to offend any man who may be broke or on the cusp of being broke. Well guess what, Sugah?

The earth is comprised of 3 billion ? , many of whom do not share my beliefs, for you to split an uber with. And believe me, thankfully, there are men out there who wouldn't dream of going halfsies on dinner and who understand how, at my age, it is unconscionable to be calling myself dating a man who does not spend money on me. What a time to be alive!

286ypqukopg6.gif

Oh I get it, Chuck hacked OB
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

why does what he spends on you determine how he feels about you?

Where did I say that? Y'all don't listen.
  • rebootx1
    edited January 2017
    Options
    If someone willing to give you they last of anything and dam near everything, that should be worth something, I think a lot of fellas in here not mature enough to see what I'm saying, I understand what ob saying, I'm almost the same way, now I'm too old to be just spending money on someone like they a child, if u are honestly interest in meand you are broke u gonna have to submit to me on ur own free will and show me that u are worth my time by listening and obeying, I'm paying the cost to be the boss, u are my equal but your situation doesn't allow u to call shots.
  • ikesmood
    ikesmood Members Posts: 300 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey man, the ? can hang out with me & do whatever I do that day, whether it, goin to a movie, getting something to eat or anything trivial like that. But at the end of the day, ain't no cashing out. That ? gon give me some ? cuz she wants to & not with no underlying meaning thinking I'm paying a bill or whatever she may need. I'm here for ? , nothing else
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nothing wrong with paying for ? , never done it, but I ain't above doing it

Side note:

be weary of ? claiming that they talkin chicks up out the ? with ease, most of the time it's some goofy looking ass ? that be ? with busted trailer park ? head frail or obese ? white ? that anybody could ?
  • TDUB1
    TDUB1 Members Posts: 382 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THIS PART 2 OF IT (SOULJA SLIM VOICE)
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    If someone willing to give you they last of anything and dam near everything, that should be worth something, I think a lot of fellas in here not mature enough to see what I'm saying, I understand what ob saying, I'm almost the same way, now I'm too old to be just spending money on someone like they a child, if u are honestly interest in meand you are broke u gonna have to submit to me on ur own free will and show me that u are worth my time by listening and obeying, I'm paying the cost to be the boss, u are my equal but your situation doesn't allow u to call shots.

? that sounds ? crazy.On some dirt bag ? obviously you going to marry a trick.No one got to submit to no ones ? .Full free will is the key so when you ? up she will be by your side with a full heart and not acting.Come on homie.
  • rebootx1
    Options
    What I was saying if I got bread and u dont, u gonna have to listen and do what I say for me to wanna spend my bread on you for us to go out and ? , ain't nothing like a broke hard head ? that think she bought to come and run things
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    edited January 2017
    Options
    What I was saying if I got bread and u dont, u gonna have to listen and do what I say for me to wanna spend my bread on you for us to go out and ? , ain't nothing like a broke hard head ? that think she bought to come and run things

1.You described a prostitute.
    2.You should change the women you associate with.I been through that and it´s not worth the time.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Old ? got served that ether
  • rebootx1
    Options
    Naw not at all see yall ain't experience d life and ? ed with different types of broads, I see ? all day go to work or hustle all day just to get ran in the dirt by a broad
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    Naw not at all see yall ain't experience d life and ? ed with different types of broads, I see ? all day go to work or hustle all day just to get ran in the dirt by a broad

This has to do with how they see themselves.
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's all about doing what's best for you.
  • rebootx1
    Options
    Triple Darkness - Chop Up That Paper: http://youtu.be/4cPR4aD-4Go