HOW DO U VIEW TRICKING OFF ??

Options

Comments

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    People define tricking differently, because I honestly am too old to be calling myself dating someone who does not spend any money on me. @_Goldie_ and I spoke about this recently. I do think there is a way of letting people know your worth without downing them and treating them like objects and talking in terms of market value. If I call you up about some new louboutins that I've had my eye on, that should be seen as problematic. But if I can't ameliorate my lifestyle or living standards with what you give me then you are not a trick, just a cheap ass dude who does not deserve my attention because you're not a provider.

? you a whole grown ass woman. ? you mean ameliorate YOUR lifestyle with (hypothetical) MY money?

If you can't live within your means while we just talking or dating you definitely can't get the ring. You dont even budget money right.

Yea i could upgrade you while dating but that's no be benefit to me. You upgrading your ? your head? Nope.

If you stood twenty females composed of legit hoes and just everyday ? and listened to them talk about relationships and money and men you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Wow and I called myself making my little politically correct post in this thread as not to offend any man who may be broke or on the cusp of being broke. Well guess what, Sugah?

The earth is comprised of 3 billion ? , many of whom do not share my beliefs, for you to split an uber with. And believe me, thankfully, there are men out there who wouldn't dream of going halfsies on dinner and who understand how, at my age, it is unconscionable to be calling myself dating a man who does not spend money on me. What a time to be alive!
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »
    This ? got @obnoxiouslyfresh all confused.

Wait, what's happening? Did I post in the wrong forum?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    People define tricking differently, because I honestly am too old to be calling myself dating someone who does not spend any money on me. @_Goldie_ and I spoke about this recently. I do think there is a way of letting people know your worth without downing them and treating them like objects and talking in terms of market value. If I call you up about some new louboutins that I've had my eye on, that should be seen as problematic. But if I can't ameliorate my lifestyle or living standards with what you give me then you are not a trick, just a cheap ass dude who does not deserve my attention because you're not a provider.

? you a whole grown ass woman. ? you mean ameliorate YOUR lifestyle with (hypothetical) MY money?

If you can't live within your means while we just talking or dating you definitely can't get the ring. You dont even budget money right.

Yea i could upgrade you while dating but that's no be benefit to me. You upgrading your ? your head? Nope.

If you stood twenty females composed of legit hoes and just everyday ? and listened to them talk about relationships and money and men you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

And another thing... I don't know where you got it in your imagination that I have trouble managing money or that I need someone to subsidize my household. I am 30, with no children, and have owned everything I have since 24. You don't reach that station without being fiscally responsible and my ducks are in a row to the point where I have a sizable safety net and the disposable income to enjoy the things that I desire. The reality is that I happen to be outpacing my counterparts on the socio-economic scale and when a women who has these things expects the same from a prospective suitor, it is because I am smart. In order to build familial wealth one needs to make sure their partner has financial stability as they do. Fortunately, my guy does as well and is also is of the mindset that a man takes care of what is his so BOOM!
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And another thing... I don't know where you got it in your imagination that I have trouble managing money or that I need someone to subsidize my household. I am 30, with no children, and have owned everything I have since 24. You don't reach that station without being fiscally responsible and my ducks are in a row to the point where I have a sizable safety net and the disposable income to enjoy the things that I desire. The reality is that I happen to be outpacing my counterparts on the socio-economic scale and when a women who has these things expects the same from a prospective suitor, it is because I am smart. In order to build familial wealth one needs to make sure their partner has financial stability as they do. Fortunately, my guy does as well and is also is of the mindset that a man takes care of what is his so BOOM!

You're better than me I woulda kept scrolling.. Only certain cats will understand your POV..
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but you still buying salad in a bag doe...
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options

but you still buying salad in a bag doe...

Guilty
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why are you building yourself up? Why do you desire money? Hit the gym? Desire to drive something expensive? You do all these things to draw attention to yourself. Anybody saying otherwise is a ? liar.
    You're not doing it strictly for yourself, you're doing it to give yourself more options as to potential females you can attract.

• This point is debatable. It depends on the person. Every possible maneuver a dude makes in his life isn't contingent on whether loads of women will give him play in the future. You might hit the gym because you like to compete in sports. You might want a reliable car with a banging sound system. If everything you do is an attempt for adequate female attention... maybe you (not you) are a TRICK.
    Now I'm not gonna call these things tricking because no exchange it made.
    • Sounds like we agree here. I can't confidently call the lead up to a possible exchange tricking.
    If a dude is overt about why he buys things, and the attention of women is his #1 motivation then... maybe he's a "trick"....
    What I am calling tricking it a ? buying a ? drinks, dinner, driving her around, moving ? for her
    • I somewhat agree ... but I would add that the level of the gift has to be almost ridiculously high. Like a dude flying a girl out to Dubai with her friend giving her money to shop .... but knowing that at night he's gonna ram through it with no f*cks given.
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    What some might consider tricking others might consider being a man, I'm 40 now and if a woman always begging that's a turn off, I normally date sorta close to my age meaning most women I deal with been grown for at least 10 years, I don't go after women with money but to me u gotta have something, unless I known u for a while and I've known your history of bad luck where u are in the position u r in. I would love to hear more feedback from ladies other than ob seems she gets unjustly prosecuted ? she the only female that post here on a regular basis
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    What some might consider tricking others might consider being a man, I'm 40 now and if a woman always begging that's a turn off, I normally date sorta close to my age meaning most women I deal with been grown for at least 10 years, I don't go after women with money but to me u gotta have something, unless I known u for a while and I've known your history of bad luck where u are in the position u r in. I would love to hear more feedback from ladies other than ob seems she gets unjustly prosecuted ? she the only female that post here on a regular basis

I know! I don't even know why I stand for this.
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some ? will spend 2hrs on the phone wit a ? for weeks on end..

lets jus say 2..
    14days 2hrs a day thats 28hrs out of ur life u designated towards ? A ? ..

u know what couldve been accomplished in that span of time!?

me neither..
    but i bet it wouldve been somethin productive. lol

some people value money more then time so theyll give a ? their time..
    then u have some who values their time iver money and they throw a few bills to speedy the process..

jus depend on who we talkin about..

but if u ask me neither side should be lookin down on the other..

Gospel
  • rebootx1
    Options
    Time vs money I'm not rich but I feel I have more money than time, I got a buddy who stays on the phone with t mobile and apple just to argue with them for hours to get free months of service or a replacement of a phone or tablet he bought from a crackhead, I told him I don't have that type of time I'd rather just go buy and pay dam near full price than to stay on phone for 3 or 4 hours to argue my point about why I should get a replacement. Same as with women now, no use of us lying to each other let's get to the point, why not trick off and get it over rather than tell a bunch of lies then the truth come out now yall biter at each other ???
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? cost money, one way or another. Period.

If a ? givin it up free, you probably don't want it.

Get you a broad wit some standards B.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why are you building yourself up? Why do you desire money? Hit the gym? Desire to drive something expensive? You do all these things to draw attention to yourself. Anybody saying otherwise is a ? liar.
    You're not doing it strictly for yourself, you're doing it to give yourself more options as to potential females you can attract.

• This point is debatable. It depends on the person. Every possible maneuver a dude makes in his life isn't contingent on whether loads of women will give him play in the future. You might hit the gym because you like to compete in sports. You might want a reliable car with a banging sound system. If everything you do is an attempt for adequate female attention... maybe you (not you) are a TRICK.
    Now I'm not gonna call these things tricking because no exchange it made.
    • Sounds like we agree here. I can't confidently call the lead up to a possible exchange tricking.
    If a dude is overt about why he buys things, and the attention of women is his #1 motivation then... maybe he's a "trick"....
    What I am calling tricking it a ? buying a ? drinks, dinner, driving her around, moving ? for her
    • I somewhat agree ... but I would add that the level of the gift has to be almost ridiculously high. Like a dude flying a girl out to Dubai with her friend giving her money to shop .... but knowing that at night he's gonna ram through it with no f*cks given.

No every move a dude makes aint about gettin ? but from the age of 14 til about 35 80% of his motivation is about getting ? , bc a ? don't wanna be seen out'chea lookin like he CAN'T get ? . So you have a class of men who develop themselves in order to obtain a higher and more stable stream of ? e;g playing sports, getting money, buying expensive clothes and shoes.
    Then you got ? that chase low end ? , fat ? , low level thots, hoodrats, eaters, etc, etc.

Most ? just want somethin to hug on and rub on because they whole existence is validated by if they got a ? and how many of them he has. He conditioned to be a trick from youth that a lot of his trickin off isn't seen as tht it's seen as "being a gentlemen"

Now I know you scratched out that helping a ? move part, BUT i bet almost every ? just on the IC has helped a ? do some ? in hopes of positioning himself to get some ? at least some head. Movin, painting a room, picking her up from the airport or watching her ? kids, anything. Trickin off his time. To me this the worst offense because while a ? may get you for money every once in awhile, you can get money back. A ? waste your time, you have a finite amount of time, and usually a ? not ever just wastin your time she usually wastin your money as well.
  • konceptjones
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »

only ? that trick or buying presents and ? for these broads think like this... 'Cause best believe the chick you just bought some clothes for done took them ? back, got the money for fir it, and is at Foot Locker buying new J's for a cat like me.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wow and I called myself making my little politically correct post in this thread as not to offend any man who may be broke or on the cusp of being broke. Well guess what, Sugah?

The earth is comprised of 3 billion ? , many of whom do not share my beliefs, for you to split an uber with. And believe me, thankfully, there are men out there who wouldn't dream of going halfsies on dinner and who understand how, at my age, it is unconscionable to be calling myself dating a man who does not spend money on me. What a time to be alive!

That's cool boo, do you. I'm just saying you and a back page ? got the same conversation: "No $40 Specials, No Cheap Guys, Any money spent is for time and companionship only..."
  • rebootx1
    Options
    I don't see the big argument here yall not compatible, I've come to the realization is that life is too short to argue with people who doesn't believe in what I do, just like it's a million women who don't date unless money is spent it's a men that don't spend money on women, if that's not how u get down why argue the fact of that just find someone who that's not a big deal u know
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

only ? that trick or buying presents and ? for these broads think like this... 'Cause best believe the chick you just bought some clothes for done took them ? back, got the money for fir it, and is at Foot Locker buying new J's for a cat like me.

Silly ? say silly ? . Me and you don't even think alike if you still sendin ? to the store to buy Jordans. I ain't did that since high school nephew.

I pay taxes, and you scheme on ? tax returns. I know your type. I got homies like you, they all got kids wit dumb ? who still need one part of the GED.

? like you steal phone chargers.

There's just a fundamental difference here.

• rebootx1
    Options
    Yeah I guess it depends on if u making money or not, that will determine whether or not u have time to spit Gane or not me personally I don't really have the time
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? DO WHAT THEY GOTTA DO TO GET THE ASS

SOME NGAZ GOT MONEY
    SOME GOT GAME
    SOME LOOK BETTER THAN OTHERS
    SOME NGAZ ARE FUNNY
    SOME NGAZ GOT SWAG

ITS THE GUYS JOB TO FIND OUT WHAT WORKS FOR HIM...
  • konceptjones
    edited January 2017
    Options

Silly ? say silly ? . Me and you don't even think alike if you still sendin ? to the store to buy Jordans. I ain't did that since high school nephew.

I pay taxes, and you scheme on ? tax returns. I know your type. I got homies like you, they all got kids wit dumb ? who still need one part of the GED.

? like you steal phone chargers.

There's just a fundamental difference here.

I'm married. I run a tech business so ? your little "I pay taxes" ? . I've been retired from hollerin at broads for nearly 17 years. Dudes around Tha D that know me personally or know of me got stories about my ? . I'm OG Bobby Johnson kickin knowledge to you young cats: Save ya bread, step ya game up, and dead all this trickin ? lest you be known as a lame ass ? for your whole life.

That's the fundamental difference.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tricking is kinda like a cheat code that goes against our "normal" way of male female engagement.
    You can almost say that tricking in some form or another is "corruption" because it taints the normal "perceived" way men and women interact.

When your first maneuver is to overtly introduce a woman (in this scenario) to a shiny object / before you get to know them on a personal level, You can argue that the foundation for any relationship going forward has been corrupted
    because the precedent has been set.

I believe they're 2 people who hate those that trick off on women:

•those who don't have enough money to participate in the undertaking and they deeply want to.
    •those who are disgusted with the idea of an overt exchange of material possessions to captivate ones attention and secure their loyalty

is it "Bad" ? ....

....would you encourage it?.... might be the answer to that

Trickin ain't a cheat code. It just exposes the core relationship between men and women. Exchange of resources. Females exchange access to ? for access to materials and resources.

That's why ? buy nice ? , to attract females with an explicit or implicit promise that she can partake if she dtf. ? don't buy nice clothes or shoes or cars or live in nice places for other ? . They do it to buy the attention of a select class of females.

Females buy ass and ? or get other ? to, get on the gram or on the book not for other ? but to attract the attention of select males who may then buy them more stuff, fly them out, get some cash or be around other select men who will do that and then some. And in their mind all they had to do was give up some ? . And if one of these females get popped off by one of these men all the better because now she got a 18 year ride or more.
    Females been trading off their ? for ever and a day and ? been trickin off their resources for ? .

Cosigned. Yet that anchored western world idea that FEMALE DONT NEED ? is imo the root of all that tricking stuff.

FEMALES HAVE SEXUAL NEEDS AND DESIRES. its just that we have been told that they are not.

There are two types of men : those who buy into that idea and those who dont. Im on the other side and i wont go back !!

If i dont have feelings i dont buy ? . I tell tell you straight up that i feel something for your ass and i would like to ? with all the politeness.
    Yes, lets go. Maybe, call me later. No, cool and on to the next ? . Money spent in the process = zero !!!

But winin and dining , take her back home at 10 pm knowing for sure that DICKNIS RODMAN is waiting for the rebound of you tricking brick, nope!!

• jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I am 30, with no children, and have owned everything I have since 24. You don't reach that station without being fiscally responsible and my ducks are in a row to the point where I have a sizable safety net and the disposable income to enjoy the things that I desire. The reality is that I happen to be outpacing my counterparts on the socio-economic scale and when a women who has these things expects the same from a prospective suitor, it is because

You gonna post a pay stub?
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    lol. One thing I know is that you can make money back but you cant get time back. Like somebody said earlier its all about perspective. Ive met businessman who work long hours and they spend money on escorts and move on. Also met guys who love the thrill of the chase and love gaming women at clubs and at lounges and stuff.
    If you are looking for a woman or long-term relationship and you have to result to using money to get them that's prob not a woman you want to be dating in the first place. But I understand why some guys do it. My coworker was single for like 5 years and end up dating this money hungry chick but he didnt care cause he wasnt lonely as much.

Now if you are looking for something quick and easy then I understand why trickin may be effective. I was invited by some Samsung workers to hang out with them when I was in Asia and its like another world. These dudes def were trickin but it got results and they had a great night after great night. They made so much money though it barely affected their budget.
    Just think it all depends on what you are looking for. I just dont like this mentality that "A man must spend money on me and supplement my lifestyle" while in the dating phase. Nothing wrong with it, but I dont think its effective for finding someone who is right for you. If you treat a dude right, you wont even have to ask him to spend money on you. It's 2016 and this isnt your parents world where a man goes to work for Chrysler for 30 years and then retires.

So you have to be smart with your financial assets.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »

I am 30, with no children, and have owned everything I have since 24. You don't reach that station without being fiscally responsible and my ducks are in a row to the point where I have a sizable safety net and the disposable income to enjoy the things that I desire. The reality is that I happen to be outpacing my counterparts on the socio-economic scale and when a women who has these things expects the same from a prospective suitor, it is because

You gonna post a pay stub?

Ya know, people do grow up.