Marvel's The Defenders

Options

Comments

• King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    I'm confused as ? about Jessica's power set, even after watching her series.

She's strong enough to lift cars with her bare hands. sometimes she's tossing dude around like ragdolls but other times she punches guys in the face like a regular person. With her strength she should be knocking heads off of shoulders, literally.

She's strong enough to lift cars with her bare hands. sometimes she's tossing dude around like ragdolls but other times she punches guys in the face like a regular person. With her strength she should be knocking heads off of shoulders, literally.

They depowered her.. she can fly and strong like Luke...

Even with that though, I'd imagine she has some control over her strength. So every punch doesn't have to be a head knocker...doesn't mean she can't do it.
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Finished ep4 before calling it a night last night and I'm digging it. There were even a couple of times Danny Rand was almost likeable... what I don't understand is how can he look totally whack in one fight and then look dang near as good as everybody else in episode 3 when the big fight started and he cleared that room pretty much by himself...
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These first four episodes some trash...hopefully it gets better.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never watched Jessica Jones but I liked the character and thought she was interesting, might have to go back and check it out now.

Iron Fist was getting sonned throughout the whole show
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So elekra is a vampire?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I thought she was relatively invulnerable too but she gets knocked around alot. I think it's just adapting the character to TV. They nerf everyone for movies and TV.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Luke Cage is pretty much Balrog. Dude just throws haymakers and throws people
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Luke Cage is pretty much Balrog. Dude just throws haymakers and throws people

nah he's mech zangief lol
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »
    Finished ep4 before calling it a night last night and I'm digging it. There were even a couple of times Danny Rand was almost likeable... what I don't understand is how can he look totally whack in one fight and then look dang near as good as everybody else in episode 3 when the big fight started and he cleared that room pretty much by himself...
    Yeah he was doing his thing in conference room scene. They just need the folks that do DD fight chorography do Iron Fist.

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So elekra is a vampire?

U gotta watch the daredevil series
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Besides purple man who are Jessica Jones villains in the comics?
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Besides purple man who are Jessica Jones villains in the comics?

She doesn't really have villains. She just solves cases.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    mjifzsbmaeeo.gif

Daredevil looks dumb af in that Halloween costume
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shout out to the punisher trailer at the end
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So elekra is a vampire?

Her body is enhanced through mysticism and a specific liquid. She is a lot harder to ? now and very powerful.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

iron man1 wrote: »
    So elekra is a vampire?

Her body is enhanced through mysticism and a specific liquid. She is a lot harder to ? now and very powerful.

wow thanks for ruining the show fml
  • BusterBreeze
    BusterBreeze Members Posts: 479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    everybody is too hard on Danny remember hes the youngest out the group with the least fighting experience

plus all this crazy end of new york ? revolves around his him. so of course he's act and be some type of way
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    The fight choreography was pretty good in this one. Repetitive but it works
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah no one has more fighting experience than Danny garbage ass