Marvel's The Defenders

Options

Comments

• King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't mind the Jessica and Luke fight scenes. They haven't been billed as great martial artists, just hella strong. The one should be ashamed is Iron Fist..he only look the part 3% of the time....

Finished up last night. I thought it was good, but I feel like it could have been way better. This show did make Jessica Jones a much more interesting character. I'm actually looking forward to her next season. I can't wait to see what they are going to do with Misty.

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Danny ? ' best fight is
    is in the last episode with Elektra.

Best things about this show were Matt Murdock, Jessica Jones, Misty Knight, Elektra, and Luke Cage. Honorable mention to White Hat... although....
    I really didn't like how once again, the black character has to be the first to die. Even in a group of 5 villains, 2 white, 2 Asian, and 1 black, the black guy dies first. And half of the next episode they just keep showing his decapitated head on the floor on some Mike Brown ? .

Hollywood has a fetish for seeing our people die.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options

Best things about this show were Matt Murdock, Jessica Jones, Misty Knight, Elektra, and Luke Cage. Honorable mention to White Hat... although....
    I really didn't like how once again, the black character has to be the first to die. Even in a group of 5 villains, 2 white, 2 Asian, and 1 black, the black guy dies first. And half of the next episode they just keep showing his decapitated head on the floor on some Mike Brown ? .

Calm down ? , it ain't that deep

And Bukuto ain't white. In rl or the character
  • soul rattler
    Options

Claim down ? , it ain't that deep

You say it ain't deep till you look at the last 100+ years of media. Your dead body is entertainment to them.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just finished episode 6. ? is awesome. Gonna finished the series after this costco run. Great show. I think iron fist is a lot better in this than his own show. Still the weakest actor tho.

It's kind of dope seeing all these characters including the side characters come together.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Options

Claim down ? , it ain't that deep

You say it ain't deep till you look at the last 100+ years of media. Your dead body is entertainment to them.

My bad, you right b

I've never seen a white person die in a movie or on TV.

tenor.gif
  • soul rattler
    Options
    Idiotic response.

Anyway, Sigourney Weaver's character wasn't as believable as critics said she'd be. She wasn't bad but she wasn't the best actor by far. I found myself paying Madam Gao more attention in their scenes together.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Options
    Idiotic response.

Anyway, Sigourney Weaver's character wasn't as believable as critics said she'd be. She wasn't bad but she wasn't the best actor by far. I found myself paying Madam Gao more attention in their scenes together.

? post, get ? responses.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a good show. I liked how all the characters tie in together. Sets up Jessica Jones season 2 and daredevil season 3.

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idiotic response.

? post, get ? responses.

Can you 2 please act mature for 5 minutes!
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh I didn't know this was out..got the day off tomorrow ima binge this
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Besides purple man who are Jessica Jones villains in the comics?

She doesn't really have villains. She just solves cases.

So why she got powers smh ? stupid lol
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Danny ain't ? without the iron fist. Forget which episode it was but
    when him and Matt was fighting it looked so unfair. Matt would've washed the ? outta that ? if the director kept it 100

He get whooped then activates cheat code
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Probably because she run into people while she doing her investigations that she need to deal with and some of them, while not primarily her villains, might have powers.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jessica was the star of the show.

Good ole detective skills is still entertaining. Batman take notice.

It was mostly a continuation of iron fist in daredevils universe.

Luke cage was minimal....But misty was a beast,, and she's from his universe...so it balanced out. Plus his interaction with Jessica.

Overall it was a 9.

Great mash up.....it made every series more interesting...Including punisher with the trailer.

I'm ready for everything they got coming. Great universe and overall story.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dupac wrote: »

Luke cage was minimal....But misty was a beast,, and she's from his universe...so it balanced out. Plus his interaction with Jessica.

Overall it was a 9.

Great mash up.....it made every series more interesting...Including punisher with the trailer.

there's so many directions they can go,Misty getting her enhanced arm,in the comics Misty and Collen team up and

form a detective agency,she(misty) also dates Iron Fist,also in the comics Luke Cage and Iron Fist form Heroes for

hire and Luke(Power Man) marries and has a baby with Jessica Jones(Power Woman). "Get Maggie tell her he's awake"

Margaret(Maggie) Murdock is Daredevil's biological Mom who is a nun. So they're probably doing the "Born Again"

story line for season 3.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt looks like such a ? with the DD suit on and everybody else got on regular clothes

Jessica even clowned his ass for the suit.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Start here:

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Alias/Issue-22?id=34404#1
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just binge watched episodes 2-4 yesterday. ? was fire. I don't care what y'all say iron fist was kicking ass. stick in the building flying heads and thanks for using the gotdamn spoilers y'all! I knew you could do it.(I wish this site had a thumbs up emoji)
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Danny ain't ? without the iron fist. Forget which episode it was but
    when him and Matt was fighting it looked so unfair. Matt would've washed the ? outta that ? if the director kept it 100

He get whooped then activates cheat code

in the comics she was a superhero but got traumatized and quit. so she decided to live as a civilian and become a detective.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Dupac wrote: »

Overall it was a 9.

she aint did no more than batman does in his movies stop that ? du! STOP IT NOW!!!
  • Splackavelli
    Options

Start here:

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Alias/Issue-22?id=34404#1

teenage Jessica jones finger popped herself to a picture of the johnny storm on her bedroom wall lol.