B.O.B on Hot 97 and his dumb Flat Earth Theory

Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    ONCE THIS DUDE SAID "realistically my dude its not about facts. I WAS DON U YOUNG CATS R A TRIP, ITS NOT ABOUT FACTS, THATS HOW U GET TO THE TRUTH IS FACTS

But what theory are you using to determine how old we are?
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He asked how can I know that kangaroos exits go prove they do by going to where they live, but I'm on drugs if I can prove something it's no longer a theory
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    @Ol Jay's I know u got some more yo. Can't go out like no punk

@Stew 98% of the time I play devil's advocate or go against the popular opinion just to keep the dialogue going

• Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    He asked how can I know that kangaroos exits go prove they do by going to where they live, but I'm on drugs if I can prove something it's no longer a theory

But you said they live in Austria tho. :joy: :joy: how sway?
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I CAN GO TO A ? ZOO OR AUSTRILIA AND SEE A ? KANGAROO YOU ? HEADS, THEN I CAN DOCUMENT THAT I SEEN A ? KANGAROO, TAKE A PICTURE OF IT TORCH IT WHAT EVER PERSON AL OBSERVATION I CAN DO THAT WITH THE BACK OF MY NEC OR A KANGAROO

Honestly I'm confused is your caps lock broken?
  • rebootx1
    Options
    Once again u see how u all devert the statements to my spelling and ? like that
    U all knew I meant Australia
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Until the question is answered.

"How does the earth being flat change anything"

There is no need to get excited about defending the flat earth theory. I respect yall "want" to go against the grain; but do it for something that matters.
  • Busta Carmichael
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Once again u see how u all devert the statements to my spelling and ? like that
    U all knew I meant Australia

You don't know basic geography and you type in all caps like you related to Gee.

How are we supposed to take your "theories" about earth serious?
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ONCE THIS DUDE SAID "realistically my dude its not about facts. I WAS DON U YOUNG CATS R A TRIP, ITS NOT ABOUT FACTS, THATS HOW U GET TO THE TRUTH IS FACTS

smh...instead of calling u stupid or something like that i was pointing out to u that u are not dealing with facts at all. ur whole pov is based on theories that u cant prove. theories that have been proven wrong over time. u are not on a search for the truth because they proved the earth wasnt flat years ago. now is it a globe or a perfect sphere? nope its not. they think its more pear shape but they are not sure.

all in this thread ? keep talking about what they see. u still dont consider that to be facts. u dont believe scientists. u dont believe anything and then try to act like ur focused on facts. i will say it to u again....realistically u its not about facts. u are not looking at facts at all. its about u believing in conspiracy theories. its about u believing that they lied to us about everything. i even took ur side and said we all got things that we believe they lying to us about. this just aint one of them.

u typing in all caps and calling me young. smh
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can look in a mirror and see the back of my neck I can put my hand on the back of my neck come on people u can be this naive

That mirror could be an illusion planted by them

You can also look at other planets and satellites in a telescope and see its shape.

Hydrostatic equilibrium cannot form flat objects
  • rebootx1
    Options
    Scientist don't know if it's flat or a globe, they never seen it
  • blue_london
    Options
    Scientist don't know if it's flat or a globe, they never seen it

So does oxygen exist, gravity, emotions your immune system?
  • rebootx1
    Options
    Find me a flight from Argentina to south Africa 1 flight going straight across
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Some years back I went through a phase of being interested in logo's and their meaning, can you see the snakes tongue in the NASA logo?

1237px-NASA_logo.svg.png

Pay attention to the imagery you see around you and you will see this ? in other logo's.
    Can you see the triple 6?

illuminati-symbol-disney-castle-666.jpg

50a3vs6ots81.jpg
  • blue_london
    Options

You heard of fuel?
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Classic thread
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options

You heard of fuel?

He's just trolling us at this point. I'm convinced
  • rebootx1
    Options
    I see most people on this earth are not rational open minded thinkers
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

this question makes no sense. it has nothing to do with the shape of the earth. it has everything to do with profits. what is the point of an airline flying nonstop from argentina to south africa if they spending more in fuel?
This discussion has been closed.