B.O.B on Hot 97 and his dumb Flat Earth Theory

Options

Comments

• rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What about the van Allen radiation belt, if they lied about the moon landing they might be lying about a couple other things
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    What about the van Allen radiation belt, if they lied about the moon landing they might be lying about a couple other things

dont say if they lied , its your assumption that they lied and you are in the minority of ? on that as well.

What about the Van Allen Radiation belt ?
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »

What state you from? I got some advice for you.

write to your representatives and explain this theory. Stuff like this can make the government realise what they're doing is not good enough and reform will happen.
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh. I wish I was high right now readin these ? posts.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow... I done heard it all

'Gravity is a THEORY' ???

@Preach2Teach why don't you throw yourself over a skyscraper over 50 floors tall and test your 'theory'
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I am dumb because I look at as much information as I can and try to come up with my OWN OPINION? lol the school system really did a good job on some of you posters in here, they took your mind and control what you think, they even programed you all to attack anybody with different opinions than your masters, why do you all keep posting petty insults in here if it's all so stupid??? if I read some stupid ? I move on to something else, but not you smart guys hahaha, the earth COULD be flat, deal with it.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Preach2Teach what benefit do "they" get out of lying about our flat planet?
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I am dumb because I look at as much information as I can and try to come up with my OWN OPINION? lol the school system really did a good job on some of you posters in here, they took your mind and control what you think, they even programed you all to attack anybody with different opinions than your masters, why do you all keep posting petty insults in here if it's all so stupid??? if I read some stupid ? I move on to something else, but not you smart guys hahaha, the earth COULD be flat, deal with it.

qb0udzyzzbdi.gif
  • Preach2Teach
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    @Preach2Teach what benefit do "they" get out of lying about our flat planet?

Good question I can only guess because I don't have the answers, we live in a very strange world full of confusion, the confusion is caused by negative forces to keep some kind of truth hidden from us, we have much more power than we realize in this world and it is that power and the information we seek they want to keep hidden, I am still on my spiritual journey and have a lot to learn, I will always be a free thinker tho, never a sheep like some in here.
  • Preach2Teach
    Options
    Can you see the triple 6?

illuminati-symbol-disney-castle-666.jpg
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is a certified idiot

Anybody can question ? just for sake of questioning but what this ? CANT do is prove the earth is flat

• SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    ? is a certified idiot

Anybody can question ? just for sake of questioning but what this ? CANT do is prove the earth is flat

Agreed! Btw this man is a HS drop out, so I don't see why anyone would take his opinion seriously anyway.

• Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
  • #jpp
    #jpp Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    why do you all keep posting petty insults in here if it's all so stupid???

Because in addition to being stupid, it's also funny as ? . Also you use the words sheep and master but watch YouTube videos, of all things, to form ? opinions on non existent theories. THEY have turned YOU into the SHEEP. You are blindly following what you believe that was introduced to you thru YouTube videos and after ? in this thread have offered you numerous facts to prove that smart dumb ? ? wrong, u still believe we living on a plate. You the textbook definition of a dam sheep. YOUR masters would be proud.

Lol, you said people can't go to Antarctica and I literally posted 2 links where you, as a ? civilian, can actually book an expedition to Antarctica. One of the stops on the expedition is literally the literal south pole which according to you smart dumb ? , don't exist. Actually, according to you smart dumb ? , you supposed to get shot before you even reach Antarctica in the first place yet tourist and explorers go down there on the regular.......-_-

That's the textbook definition of a sheep. Evidence that you, yourself, can see since apparently if you don't see it with your own eyes, it don't exist but yet you still choose not to accept it. Get yo money up and catch a flight down there and see it yourself. And while you're on the plane, look out the damn window.

And delete yo YouTube app bruh. That ? 'll make a ? full blown ? .
  • #jpp
    Options
    Dude didn't even know who Pythagoras was, he tried to save face like... Yeah I forgot his name. But yet you thought he was born in our time.

I could've said "Tone LOC" and this ? wouldve been like.. yeah that's right I forgot his name.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about and you don't sound very bright...Like at all.

You're not even well informed in the info that you're trying to convince us about.

Go practice your Rex-Kun Do martial arts on youtube breski

Well @SimplyKrys explained it all. If the ? a high school drop out, he never got to learn who Pythagoras was or the Pythagorean Theorem.... you kno, the formula they teach you in a basic HS geometry class.

I feel stupid just commenting on all this ? . I'm done, lol.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    @Ol Jay's I know u got some more yo. Can't go out like no punk
  • #jpp
    Options
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    https://youtu.be/5f1OcOKIsro

For all those who need a little rational information on the subject check this out, this guy kinda explains it without being rediculous
This discussion has been closed.