Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is this even up for debate?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/5f1OcOKIsro

For all those who need a little rational information on the subject check this out, this guy kinda explains it without being rediculous

Oh the ironing
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how is this thread this long.....
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U KNOW WHAT'S FUNNY IS THAT U ALL LAUGHING AT SOMETHING THAT U YOURSELF CAN'T PROVE ISN'T TRUE , KINDA LIKE IF I SAID I'M 6"0 AND U SAID NAW BRO U 5"1 WE COULD MEASURE AND GET THE FACTS BUT WHAT FACTS OR TEST CAN U PRESENT TO PROVE YOUR THEORY , THAT'S WHAT'S FUNNY AND ONCE AGAIN PEOPLE WHO DON'T AGREE TEND TO START CALLING NAMES OR CRACKING JOKES
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some years back I went through a phase of being interested in logo's and their meaning, can you see the snakes tongue in the NASA logo?

1237px-NASA_logo.svg.png

Pay attention to the imagery you see around you and you will see this ? in other logo's.

fhbJmR6.gif
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U KNOW WHAT'S FUNNY IS THAT U ALL LAUGHING AT SOMETHING THAT U YOURSELF CAN'T PROVE ISN'T TRUE , KINDA LIKE IF I SAID I'M 6"0 AND U SAID NAW BRO U 5"1 WE COULD MEASURE AND GET THE FACTS BUT WHAT FACTS OR TEST CAN U PRESENT TO PROVE YOUR THEORY , THAT'S WHAT'S FUNNY AND ONCE AGAIN PEOPLE WHO DON'T AGREE TEND TO START CALLING NAMES OR CRACKING JOKES

realistically my dude its not about facts. u cant prove ur pov so if it was about facts u wouldnt believe the earth was round or flat. u would simply say i dont know. i am not convinced one way or the other. u choose to believe and accept the alternative argument that the earth is flat because u feel like they lie to us about everything. i get it. i think there are some things that we all tend to not believe.

as for the earth being flat or round. most of us admit we are just going by what we see. it makes since that the earth is round to us. im not saying its a perfect circle but i just cant believe this ? is flat. i doubt u really believe the ? is flat. it just fits ur conspiracy theories.

P.s. its more than three 6s in walt disney. if u going by the pic u posted its 5. 2 in the w 1 in the d the i and the y. theory debunked.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If the earth was flat, would nt all flying object out Russia and China fly directly into outer space?
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Caps lock broken?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options

Caps lock broken?

Lol he's getting frustrated because we're calling his stupidity, stupid
  • TheNuttinProffessor
    TheNuttinProffessor Members Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? giving credit to a ? theory.

NASA has plenty photos of Earth

Where's the side of the earth then?

Where's the corner of the earth?

Ay bro I know y'all baking dude for his ideas, but don't body yourself

Find me a corner or side on any disc I'll send you a dub
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What a beautiful thread this turned out to be.

@Preach2Teach what's your views on heaven and hell?

Surely if you flip the world over it reveals hell, right? ...right?
  • rebootx1
    Options
    I'm not saying the earth is flat for sure I'm saying u don't know so why say it's a globe becuz you never seen for yourself, pictures don't prove anything
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    What a beautiful thread this turned out to be.

@Preach2Teach what's your views on heaven and hell?

Surely if you flip the world over it reveals hell, right? ...right?

Na them 92 bricks under there tho.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    I'm not saying the earth is flat for sure I'm saying u don't know so why say it's a globe becuz you never seen for yourself, pictures don't prove anything

How do you know the back of your neck exists?
    You've never seen it for yourself.

Same thing a said about the kangaroos. Dude ain't never seen one in real life. The footage of kangaroos could've just been doctored.

That logic is beyond stupid. How a YouTube guy know more than scientists and the actual astronauts?
  • rebootx1
    Options
    I can look in a mirror and see the back of my neck I can put my hand on the back of my neck come on people u can be this naive
  • rebootx1
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I CAN GO TO A ? ZOO OR AUSTRILIA AND SEE A ? KANGAROO YOU ? HEADS, THEN I CAN DOCUMENT THAT I SEEN A ? KANGAROO, TAKE A PICTURE OF IT TORCH IT WHAT EVER PERSON AL OBSERVATION I CAN DO THAT WITH THE BACK OF MY NEC OR A KANGAROO
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lookdude wrote: »
    ? been smokin them moon rocks

the moon is flat too lol
  • rebootx1
    Options
    ONCE THIS DUDE SAID "realistically my dude its not about facts. I WAS DON U YOUNG CATS R A TRIP, ITS NOT ABOUT FACTS, THATS HOW U GET TO THE TRUTH IS FACTS
This discussion has been closed.