B.O.B on Hot 97 and his dumb Flat Earth Theory

Options

Comments

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I could see the moon the other day, and by day I mean during the day and it was big as ? how is that even possible? oh and if the earth is spinning at over 1 thousand miles per hour then how come the stars are so still at night? shouldn't they be moving?

Legit question. Why dont you give me the "mainstream" answers to those questions. Im legit curious to see if you even know the answers. Im not asking if you believe in them, i just want you to explain in your own words the "fake mainstream" answers to those questions.

Id bet real money you have 0 clue.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    I could see the moon the other day, and by day I mean during the day and it was big as ? how is that even possible? oh and if the earth is spinning at over 1 thousand miles per hour then how come the stars are so still at night? shouldn't they be moving?

Legit question. Why dont you give me the "mainstream" answers to those questions. Im legit curious to see if you even know the answers. Im not asking if you believe in them, i just want you to explain in your own words the "fake mainstream" answers to those questions.

Your right I do not have a clue, that's because I don't store lies in my memory, I know they say the light from the moon is just reflected from the sun which is ? because the moon has it's own light.
  • AZTG
    Options
    Now you just trolling bruh.

How do you know something you never heard is a lie?

? it though. Just confirmed youre dumber than I thought
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    You fool don't u know the stars are spinning with u around the milky way galaxy according to globe earth people. ALL IM SAYING SOMETHING AINT RIGHT AND I KNOW THATS A FACT IT KINDA SCARES ME THAT BALL EARTH PEOPLE R QUICK TO DEFEND IT BUT CANT PROVE IT, I'LL TELL U 100% I CANT PROVE FLAT EARTH BUT ALOT AINT ADDING UP WITH BALL EARTH, R U ALL PARR OF THE PEOPLE TRY ING TO FOOL ME, THE EARTH IS STAIONARY, I KNOW THIS
  • AZTG
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    You fool don't u know the stars are spinning with u around the milky way galaxy according to globe earth people. ALL IM SAYING SOMETHING AINT RIGHT AND I KNOW THATS A FACT IT KINDA SCARES ME THAT BALL EARTH PEOPLE R QUICK TO DEFEND IT BUT CANT PROVE IT, I'LL TELL U 100% I CANT PROVE FLAT EARTH BUT ALOT AINT ADDING UP WITH BALL EARTH, R U ALL PARR OF THE PEOPLE TRY ING TO FOOL ME, THE EARTH IS STAIONARY, I KNOW THIS

Bruh, the round earth has been proven time and time again using different methodoligies and technologies, pick and chose one.

Muslim philosophers proved the Earth was round 1300 years ago using the arc of shadows at the same time between 2 towns with a distance of 55 miles between them (modern Palmyra and Raqqa in Syria btw) and discovered the Earth was round and the size of the Earth which was extremely accurate as well.

If you dont want to believe it, you dont have too. But there are tons of proof throughout all the different eras my guy. Dont say its not proven.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    Show me an example of water sticking to a ? ball, can u show me that. Where have u see water stick to the bottom of a ? ball, it's common sense but I see that ain't too common

https://youtu.be/o8TssbmY-GM
  • rebootx1
    Options
    13 centuries ago our ancestors were smarter than us,

https://youtu.be/wzg3r13BdV4
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

Do you understand physics?

No but I do understand lies.

Watch this video, do not dismiss it because it's from youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBD7A-OMWyE

Why do you and him always show videos from dudes with no scientific background?

"The earth is flat. As far as we can tell."

We are motionless and everything revolves around us. As far as we can tell."

What kind of dumb ? is this? The idea the world is round and it revolves goes back to ancient sumeria and Africa. From people who actually study the heavens. You guys are ? idiots.

So you never watched the video and just dismissed it, no it is you that is the "? idiot" here, go and watch the video smart guy.

I watched it. I ? quoted the video. He has no clue what he's talking about.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Simple ? like the seasons let's you know.
  • rebootx1
    Options
    I THINK PEOPLE NEED TO CHILL OUT AND OPEN YOUR MINDS, AND STOP BEING AFRAID OF BEING WRONG AND MAYBE WHAT U WERE TAUGHT WAS WRONG, THE HORIZON PART KIND MAKES SENSE ON THE GLOBE BUT ALSO DOES ON FLAT EARTH, ONLY PART DON'T ADD UP ON HORIZON IS THE BUILDING ARE NOT SLANTED,LIKE I SAY PUT PINS ON A ORANGE UNLESS THEY ARE RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER THEY ARE GONNA SEEN SLANTED FROM ONE ANOTHER
  • Preach2Teach
    Options

What kind of dumb ? is this? The idea the world is round and it revolves goes back to ancient sumeria and Africa. From people who actually study the heavens. You guys are ? idiots.

So you never watched the video and just dismissed it, no it is you that is the "? idiot" here, go and watch the video smart guy.

The video is 41 minutes long you watched it very fast then replied even faster.

• Idiopathic Joker
    Options

I read fast
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All yall ? wrong, the earth is a Trapezoid.
  • rebootx1
    Options
    Funny how admiral byrd mentioned more land beyond antartica but we never heard of such land since he mentioned it
  • rebootx1
    Options
    LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT IT WAS A BIG BANG WHERE EVERYTHING JUST POPE IN EXISTANCE FROM NOTHING, THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE TELL ING U THE EARTH IS ROUND BUT CANT EVEN TELL U WHERE ALL THIS CASE FROM AND YOU ALL BELIEVE THEM
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Longest thread to not get derailed ever
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    So yall jus gon let dude say "the moon has it's own light."

ok

I saw that. Apparently a star orbits earth
  • #jpp
    #jpp Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    So yall jus gon let dude say "the moon has it's own light."

ok

Nah, we caught it. We just gonna let his stupidity cook for a minute.

This thread doin numbers for all the wrong reasons. I'm convinced he been trolling everyone this entire time. Nobody can be this dumb.
  • #jpp
    #jpp Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Outside at work on a smoke break looking at the full moon tonight shaking my head, lol. Y'all wanna see the Moon's own light, tonight is the perfect chance to see it. Try not to laugh.
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

Your right I do not have a clue, that's because I don't store lies in my memory, I know they say the light from the moon is just reflected from the sun which is ? because the moon has it's own light.

makes christmas thread..
  • Preach2Teach
    Options
    Be in denial all you people want, mock and laugh it up but when the truth is revealed I will be bumping this thread and laughing at you fools.
  • Preach2Teach
    Options

I read fast

You replied within 14 minutes of me posting it, you watched a 41 minute video and quoted the video within 14 minutes? what media player are you using!
This discussion has been closed.