B.O.B on Hot 97 and his dumb Flat Earth Theory

Options

Comments

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm legit mad at myself for still checking for this thread.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    I'm legit mad at myself for still checking for this thread.

I was at first too. Now I come check this ? every few hours like
    zdlp7h2c4vae.gif

And these ? dont dissappoint.

"The moon has its own light." Smh. And nobody asked him to explain the moon phases in that scenario. Missed oppurtunity
  • all original
    all original Members Posts: 580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The moon has its own light lol! Not the first time I've heard that fuckery. Sooooo in the new moon phase ( one of the eight phases I might add ) where you can't see the moon...where in the whole ? is it? Playing got damn marco polo with the earth or
    peek-a-boo or
    red light green light or
    hide and seek

• Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    I died when Inglewood b switched on the caps lmaooo
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I can imagine these two ? sitting in earth science class and when the solar system came up for discussion they was too busy singing the b52s or some ?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    You fool don't u know the stars are spinning with u around the milky way galaxy according to globe earth people. ALL IM SAYING SOMETHING AINT RIGHT AND I KNOW THATS A FACT IT KINDA SCARES ME THAT BALL EARTH PEOPLE R QUICK TO DEFEND IT BUT CANT PROVE IT, I'LL TELL U 100% I CANT PROVE FLAT EARTH BUT ALOT AINT ADDING UP WITH BALL EARTH, R U ALL PARR OF THE PEOPLE TRY ING TO FOOL ME, THE EARTH IS STAIONARY, I KNOW THIS

My girl called me on my way home from work talmbout she fried some chicken for dinner. ALL IM SAYING IS SHE LIED TO ME BEFORE AND I KNOW THATS A FACT IT KINDA SCARES ME THAT YALL CALL IT CHICKEN JUST BECAUSE ITS WHITE MEAT, ILL TELL U 100% I CANT PROVE THAT ITS A PORKCHOP IN THAT KITCHEN BUT A LOT AINT ADDIN UP WITH THIS "CHICKEN DINNER" BECAUSE I AINT GO TO THE MARKET AND BUY THE CHICKEN MYSELF I KNOW THIS

EVEN THO THE WHOLE HOUSE SMELLIN LIKE FRIED CHICKEN I CANT SEE IT FROM MY COUCH. SO UNTIL ONE OF U ? COME TO MY HOUSE AND RUN UP IN MY KITCHEN AND TAKE A PHOTO OF THIS SO CALL "CHICKEN" I BELIEVE THATS A GOT DAMN PORKCHOP ON THE STOVE

Lmaooo
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    WHO SAID THE LIGHT SOURCE OF THE MOON HAS TO BE HOT ??? SEE YOU ALL JUST THROW ING UP WHAT U BEEN TAUGHT
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    WHO SAID THE LIGHT SOURCE OF THE MOON HAS TO BE HOT ??? SEE YOU ALL JUST THROW ING UP WHAT U BEEN TAUGHT

Explain a cold light source
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At least I admit that I could be wrong unlike all of you geniuses in here, do you really believe NASA has never faked anything or lied to you? if you think they haven't then I hate to burst your bubble but it is you that is the stupid one and you should really go and investigate them.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited March 2017
    Options
    At least I admit that I could be wrong unlike all of you geniuses in here, do you really believe NASA has never faked anything or lied to you? if you think they haven't then I hate to burst your bubble but it is you that is the stupid one and you should really go and investigate them.

This is not about NASA tho. That's why we are insulting you. Literally no one has named NASA except for you.

We've discussed basic science and I've even brought up an acient philosopher.

You the one discussing artic ? in the snow with guns n ? .
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the earth being flat is not a nasa conspiracy. Aristotle was arguing that the earth is round. damn my wife catch me in lie within days but these ? had the round earth lie going since 300 BC?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

Explain a cold light source

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Time lapse of the stars:

tumblr_n0vz8dhTFF1qmvxavo2_r1_400.gif

A gif showing why the moon and sun can be seen at the same time during the day. When the moon is on the sunny side of the earth you will see both moon and sun. (pretty sure I've posting this same gif in another flat earth thread)

Moon-Phases-N.gif
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Time lapse of the stars:

tumblr_n0vz8dhTFF1qmvxavo2_r1_400.gif

A gif showing why the moon and sun can be seen at the same time during the day. When the moon is on the sunny side of the earth you will see both moon and sun. (pretty sure I've posting this same gif in another flat earth thread)

Moon-Phases-N.gif

@rebootx1

@Preach2Teach
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Why is the Earth shadow curved on the moon during a lunar eclipse or any other time you can see it in the sky? Only logical answer is the Earth is curved and you can literally see it for yourself.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See some in here fishing for lol's, just remember this them lol's are built on sarcasm which is the lowest form of wit, Maybe I was hasty on the moon stuff, thank you to those who came back with a sensible comment, again I would like to reiterate that I am not saying I think the earth is flat for sure because I have never been to space.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    See some in here fishing for lol's, just remember this them lol's are built on sarcasm which is the lowest form of wit, Maybe I was hasty on the moon stuff, thank you to those who came back with a sensible comment, again I would like to reiterate that I am not saying I think the earth is flat for sure because I have never been to space.

You ain't never seen a million dollars in cash either but you know it exists
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What borough you from?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

brudda you need to realise how ridiculous this is man. Why do you need to have been in space to believe the Earth is round? Not only can you find out for yourself by gettin' on a plane or sutten but the evidence that others have provided is cool man. You're sayin' to keep an open mind, which we all should, but with your open mind you should be able to look at the available evidence and come to the correct conclusion
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I THINK THE THOUGHT OF BEING LIED TO ON THAT BIG OF A SCALE WOULD MOST PEOPLE WHOLE RELIGION AND VERY BEING UP, THATS WHY THE TRUTH WONT BE REVELED IN OUR LIFE TIME ABOUT TIME THE TRUTH IS TOLD IT WONT EVEN MATTER TO MAJOR IT ANYWAY , THEY GONNA HAVE TO COME 26TH THE ALIEN HOST SO ON WATCH, FOUND LIFE ON A OTHER PLANET OR ALIEN LANDING HERR , NASA GET 50 MILLION A DAY OR SOME CRAZY ? LIKE THAT WHAT HAVE THEY DONE , DREW STICK PICTURE OF DIFFERENT SO CALL ED PLANETS
This discussion has been closed.