B.O.B on Hot 97 and his dumb Flat Earth Theory

Options

Comments

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See some in here fishing for lol's, just remember this them lol's are built on sarcasm which is the lowest form of wit, Maybe I was hasty on the moon stuff, thank you to those who came back with a sensible comment, again I would like to reiterate that I am not saying I think the earth is flat for sure because I have never been to space.

Because yalls whole premise is built on ignorance. Admitting you don't even know what it is NASA says but you just know off top it's a lie? How Sway?!

All of the arguments you guys bring to the table can be easily refuted with simple common sense without even getting into the ? science behind it.

This flat earf theory is neither intellectually stimulating nor challenging so yeah ? we finna get these jokes off on y'all ass
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-dft4-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/17190479_1033888346742195_5089313853606058987_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=4c20912e0e8e116cd1482968fc2d36b9&oe=596BFA2E[/img]
  • #jpp
    #jpp Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Rebootx I would advice you to go the end of the earth but, I just don't want you to do some crazy ?
    I seen this one ? on the news a couple weeks ago that made me hurl
    Some dude was ? and drove his car over the world
    and had his girlfriend in the trunk, and she was pregnant with his kid
    and in the car they found a tape, but they didn't say who it was to
    Come to think about it, his name was...

It was you
    Damn!

rebootx1 wrote: »
    Dear Mr I'm too good to provide proof the world is round
    This'll be the last post you'll ever see around
    It's been six months and still no word – I don't deserve it?
    I know you got my last two posts
    I spellt dem perfect
    So this is my cassette I'm sending you, I hope you hear it
    I'm in the boat right now, heading to the edge
    Hey, busta, I see a waterfall in the ocean, you dare me to go?

[/quote
    #Bars

Preach - The world's not round, I can't say why. But it's not round at all. I can't see the curve from a car window. No I can't see it at all. Even if I could, It'd still be flat, like a picture on my wall. Thread reminds me I'm not a high school grad, a high school grad.
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm mentally challenged becuz I believe in something u can't disprove, the irony, I never new this many people were gullible, I'm gonna be rich in the future if this many people r this dumb, round earth is the equivalent to any religion, you all going on faith that other people told u the truth
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'm mentally challenged becuz I believe in something u can't disprove, the irony, I never new this many people were gullible, I'm gonna be rich in the future if this many people r this dumb, round earth is the equivalent to any religion, you all going on faith that other people told u the truth

Why is the Earth shadow on the moon curved during a lunar eclipse. This is legitimately something you can see for yourself and easily disproves any notion that the Earth is flat. The only logical explanation is that the Earth is round. This isn't faith it's actually seeing ? for yourself.
    This ? is astronomy 101

fgg3oxa1tha1.jpg
  • #jpp
    Options

A lot of people have disproved it in this thread and you conveniently ignore every single one of them. I think Stew said on the first page that anyone who says the earth is flat, hasn't been on a plane before. You don't need science, mathematics, quantum physics, a time machine, Pandora's box, Elise Neil, king kong, donkey kong, a Draco, now and laters, menace to society special edition blu ray, or a PlayStation to prove that the earth is round. All you need is common sense and that's something you're severely lacking. Lacking to the point that ? truly believe that you are mentally ? .

And ain't nobody going on faith that other people told them the truth. They going on faith that they have an IQ above 2. That and the fact that some people have actually seen the curvature (the round part of a ball........) of the planet with their own eyes. ? have been to a place y'all saying is off limits and you'll get killed before setting foot on this place in order to keep it a special super secret..... And I even posted a link (2 actually) where you can book a trip to this forbidden place your damn self.

If people keep telling you 2 plus 2 equals 4 and even give you 2 pennies followed by 2 more pennies to prove it to you and yet somehow you still believe 2 plus 2 equals 76, then it ain't no more talking. It's confirmed, you a ? ? .

You literally going on faith that YouTube videos are telling you the truth because there's common sense methods AND scientific methods to prove we on a globe but you have yet to prove we on a piece of paper or a plate with common sense OR science. Your only response is "lok at dis vydeo, wii flat!" while butchering spelling, grammar, and punctuation worse than Gee.

Foh.
  • #jpp
    Options
    And I still haven't heard an explanation of a cold light source.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i swear on everything i love, when i read the thread title when it was first created, i had NO idea it would get to 26 pages

LAWD
  • rebootx1
    Options
    1 or 2 points don't 100% confirm it's round, I have 10 points that says it's flat
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1 or 2 points don't 100% confirm it's round, I have 10 points that says it's flat

No you don't but it's ok you are a legitimate idiot.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you have 0 evidence it's flat

there's tons of evidence it is spherical
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    This ? jumped from 130,000 feet. There's a definite shape of the earth and you could see the rotation

https://youtu.be/vvbN-cWe0A0

But space doesn't exist. We live in a dome remember? Nothing can come in or out
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? jumped from 130,000 feet. There's a definite shape of the earth and you could see the rotation

You guys be saying equally dumb ? sometimes lol. Cmon ? .
  • rebootx1
    edited March 2017
    Options

I'M ? DYING OVER HERE LAUGHING IF U THINK THAT ? REAL, IF THE ? JUMPED FROM SPACE HE WOULD HAVE FLOATED OFF IN SPACE NOT FELL DOWN TO THE EARTH, COME ON MAN THEY ? UP YALL WHOLE UNDERSTANDING
  • #jpp
    edited March 2017
    Options
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armstrong_limit

In other words, he didn't jump from space ? .
  • rebootx1
    Options
    WHY THE ? IS IT CALLED SPACE JUMP, SEE THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT TALL BEEN JUMPING BACK AND FORTH WHEN IT COME TO BEING SPECIFIC AND TECHNICALITIES, WHY IT'S HARD TO TAKE ANY OF THIS SERIOUS
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited March 2017
    Options
    You are not taking US serious?? Rofl
  • #jpp
    Options
    A publicity stunt. No, bruh didn't jump from space. He jumped from the stratosphere, something you might not never know nothin bout. The event was sponsored by Red Bull and what better way to draw low iq, easily impressionable ? attention to their event (and more importantly, their products) than to say, "hey.... we got a space jump here". Red bull called it a space jump to get more people to watch the event. It's called advertisement, or better yet, false advertisement because he clearly is not jumping from space ? .

He has a pressure suit on, similar looking to a spacesuit, because at that altitude atmospheric pressure is so low that the bolling point of water lowers to the average temperature of the human body. In other words, if you go up that high without some form of protection, your ? fluids (your blood) will boil ? .

But disregard all that and just say it's fake.
  • rebootx1
    Options
    Ok SO ITS A FAKE SPACE JUMP TO PROVE THAT THE EARTH BEING ROUND IS REAL, ?? AM I MISSING SOMETHING AND THAT GLOBE SPINNING IN THE BACK GROUND IS FUNNY AS ? , IF HE NOT EVEN IN SPACE WHY IS THE GLOBE SPINNING IN THE BACKGROUND THAT MOTHER ? IN THE BACKGROUND SPINNING LIKE WHEEL OF FORTUNE
This discussion has been closed.