So certain females are mad @ Jesse Williams for divorcing his wife & then supposedly upgrading to...

Options

Comments

• VanguardBLK
    VanguardBLK Members Posts: 177 ✭✭
    Options
    His speech was still dope though!
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok... for real this time... actually gotta hear both sides
    @The Lonious Monk @2stepz_ahead

His wife might've been a nightmare to deal with and letting HIS fame go to HER head

Nah, this is actually a time where I don't want to hear either side. I don't give a ? about people I don't know getting divorced, and I'm not sure why any of you do either.
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Personally any pro black person that dates non black people looks silly to me though

Exactly. Never mind what the new chick looks like or if she's perceived as an upgrade or whatever. This dude seems like he has no principles...and that lack of principle voids every word in his little BET speech

• Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Like Water wrote: »
    Those ? are dumb and also knowing what I know a person physically looking better than the next doesn't equal an automatic upgrade to a relationship so calling that ? an upgrade is just as dumb.

From a physical standpoint, that ? is an upgrade like a muhfucka.

Well her no make-up pics shows she's just a skinny pasty pale basic white ?
    1373984856_minka-kelly-640.jpg

LDshrug_o8j5f9.gif

She still looks better than his ex, my g. I'm no proponent of white broads, but I'm calling a ? a ? .

We all have our opinions and all I'm saying is in totality I ain't going to call the ? a upgrade

I agree. But his ex ain't the business in the looks department. Unless she got a phat ass, she wouldn't get a second look from me if she was walking down the street.

18771560.gif

Never said she was and at the same time without make-up neither is the white ? .

Agreed. These ? that keep ? these average ass white broads obviously ain't get the memo that Target is where you posed to go to get the snow bunnies.

I mean, I thought this was common knowledge at this point.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Like I said in a previous thread most guys are not disciplined when it comes to keeping the flesh in check.

That doesn't necessarily mean they can't say something that's insightful and spot on though.

We all are damaged vessels in some way, if he ain't murdered nobody, ? nobody, hurt no kids, committed terrorist acts or nothing like that then he isn't any worse than anyone else.

It is a little head scratching he is dating a White woman.

Just my opinion though.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read that they are divorcing because his wife couldn't adjust to west coast life, too many fakes and not her scene, plus he's always gone for work. I don't know how reliable unnamed sources are, but that's what I read.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Fake militant exposed #727327
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those ? are dumb and also knowing what I know a person physically looking better than the next doesn't equal an automatic upgrade to a relationship so calling that ? an upgrade is just as dumb.

From a physical standpoint, that ? is an upgrade like a muhfucka.

Well her no make-up pics shows she's just a skinny pasty pale basic white ?
    1373984856_minka-kelly-640.jpg

LDshrug_o8j5f9.gif

She still looks better than his ex, my g. I'm no proponent of white broads, but I'm calling a ? a ? .

We all have our opinions and all I'm saying is in totality I ain't going to call the ? a upgrade

I agree. But his ex ain't the business in the looks department. Unless she got a phat ass, she wouldn't get a second look from me if she was walking down the street.

18771560.gif

Never said she was and at the same time without make-up neither is the white ? .

Agreed. These ? that keep ? these average ass white broads obviously ain't get the memo that Target is where you posed to go to get the snow bunnies.

I mean, I thought this was common knowledge at this point.

LLS
  • Max.
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    people still projecting huh

nobody know what was going on that dude marriage

but again, somebody brought it up yesterday, i wonder if the outrage would be the same if he was allegedly leaving his wife for another black woman?

at this point, if he is in fact leaving his wife, you can trust that the marriage has probably been over for at least a year or two at minimum. Hell, i bet most people didnt even know dude was married

stop the fake outrage

Its not that hes leaving his wife...its that he was on some stay woke love my sistas n bounced to a cracka...when his moms fat ass looks like debbie rowe..

Im not suprised
  • Kat
    Options
    Not sure how his mother's appearance is relevant to this conversation at all.
  • Max.
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Not sure how his mother's appearance is relevant to this conversation at all.

Its in his blood...u fuckn ?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    gns wrote: »

Now tell me how your achievements for your race stack up to these silly people

The visual of a person speaking against racism while theyre holding hands with the people that are of the elk of the ones that hate them will always look silly to me (especially in jim crow south). Add Frederick Douglass to that.

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see a upgrade, and cause she white she supposed to be?
  • Kat
    Options
    Dude isn't even divorced yet. The fact of the matter is after the speech he dropped on BET talking about doing better for black women, being publicly seen with a white woman (or any woman) before the divorce from the mother of his children is final is tacky. It's disrespectful, and he shouldn't be at all surprised by the backlash.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most black men

[img]https://scontent.? .fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/17792661_699688346876843_885081867_n.jpg?oh=8c8129d8744bb23894833f6c4553183d&oe=59044ACE[/img]

Just need a lil raid and he'll be gone from promoting faux pro-black discussion.

[img]https://scontent.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/17191031_684589958386682_6350329570017861524_n.jpg?oh=c75092b1ada09cef15687d77935ae2b5&oe=598F37BA[/img]
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been loving that broad since Friday Night Lights I cant blame him cuz
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Personally any pro black person that dates non black people looks silly to me though
    Harry-Belafonte-and-wife-Pamela.jpg
    87f61b9cdcb69e668f8619f79cb11ab9.jpg
    2de5f8cc4a45590af3ee0a8d2e90dfec.png

Just another sign of white supremacy and post traumatic slave syndrome.

http://joydegruy.com/resources-2/post-traumatic-slave-syndrome/

Psychological work needs to be done on the African descent people.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The visual of a person speaking against racism while theyre holding hands with the people that are of the elk of the ones that hate them will always look silly to me (especially in jim crow south). Add Frederick Douglass to that.

While all you doing is ? on a subforum on a hip-hop website.

smhp.gif

You E-Activist....I swear