So certain females are mad @ Jesse Williams for divorcing his wife & then supposedly upgrading to...

Options

Comments

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see a upgrade, and cause she white she supposed to be?

Nah old ? cause the ? plain look better than his wife. Dont none(double negatives buts its ok I'm speaking ebonics) know these females to judge off of personality.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Minka Kelly is a major ? . She'll leave him for another brother in no time.

how do you know this? if so where are the nudes?
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    Minka Kelly is a major ? . She'll leave him for another brother in no time.

how do you know this? if so where are the nudes?

I have worked around the artistic community out here in NYC she got a rep for being loose. She single though so it is what it is. Let karma do what it do if it has to.

She probably does have leaked nudes out there. Actresses are straight ? 's generally.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Personally any pro black person that dates non black people looks silly to me though
    Harry-Belafonte-and-wife-Pamela.jpg
    87f61b9cdcb69e668f8619f79cb11ab9.jpg
    2de5f8cc4a45590af3ee0a8d2e90dfec.png

Now tell me how your achievements for your race stack up to these silly people

i can still appreciate their achievements while still being of the opinion that it would be better for our community if we focused on the black family and building black love. the two are not mutually exclusive. saying that i think highly of some of their contributions does not mean i can't be critical of other actions they took. mfs on the ic never surprise me, it's like y'all can't comprehend the idea of having more than one opinion or nuanced opinions at the same time. it's quite possible, and if you can't see how that speaks to your level of intellect

Maybe those Unions partly made them the great men and women that you admire, and also some great/most influential civil rights and cultural heroes have come out of interracial relationships.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This kinda reminds (obviously on a smaller scale) of this girl I went to college with and I'm friends on social media with thats pro-Black everything.

She's very strong in her opinions and beliefs as well, but shes married to some balding White guy that is probably my age but looks middle aged. Ish seems like an oxymoron to me.

You pro-Black on all this ish but you don't want to share yourself in the most intimate way conceivably possibly with a Black person.

You'll never see a pro-White man or woman married to a Black person though.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Personally any pro black person that dates non black people looks silly to me though

i can still appreciate their achievements while still being of the opinion that it would be better for our community if we focused on the black family and building black love. the two are not mutually exclusive. saying that i think highly of some of their contributions does not mean i can't be critical of other actions they took. mfs on the ic never surprise me, it's like y'all can't comprehend the idea of having more than one opinion or nuanced opinions at the same time. it's quite possible, and if you can't see how that speaks to your level of intellect

Maybe those Unions partly made them the great men and women that you admire, and also some great/most influential civil rights and cultural heroes have come out of interracial relationships.

Your second point was good, but that first point was... White ? might be capable of a lot of things, but turning a regular everyday black man into a civil rights legend ain't one them.
  • fortyacres
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »

Your second point was good, but that first point was... White ? might be capable of a lot of things, but turning a regular everyday black man into a civil rights legend ain't one them.

Your relationships also help partly mould your views of the world.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    This kinda reminds (obviously on a smaller scale) of this girl I went to college with and I'm friends on social media with thats pro-Black everything.

She's very strong in her opinions and beliefs as well, but shes married to some balding White guy that is probably my age but looks middle aged. Ish seems like an oxymoron to me.

You pro-Black on all this ish but you don't want to share yourself in the most intimate way conceivably possibly with a Black person.

That because, with the social dynamics we have here, pro-whites are about keeping others out and staying 'pure', while many pro-blacks, whether they admit it or not, are about being let in, included.
  • Crude_
    Options
    You'll quickly find even those Whites that claim not to be racist would never date a Black person.

They quickly retreat and say some ish like "I'm not racist I just only date within my own race. Just a preference."

They'll be wildabeast looking missing teeth, snaggle toothed, ? , poor, and the whole nine with this attitude.
  • fortyacres
    Options

Dear White People:The Series, On Netflix April 28th....
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Who cares who he dates

Folks are acting like his life choices are effecting theirs

Worry about your own relationships
  • Crude_
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »

That because, with the social dynamics we have here, pro-whites are about keeping others out and staying 'pure', while many pro-blacks, whether they admit it or not, are about being let in, included.

I agree with this and I'll add that I think a lot them believe they are morally, intellectually, and aesthically superior to us.
  • gns
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Who cares who he dates

Folks are acting like his life choices are effecting theirs

Worry about your own relationships

*affecting
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Again you gotta practice what you preach or you just talking ? ....

Jessie Williams was talking ? ....I'm not outraged just more of a dismissal....like "dis ? ".....

Consistency is missing these days....

True...but are they dating though.

Mya Angelo dated and procreated with white men though
    I had no idea, damn

3e199de4f51502acbd858b4caf403ab7.jpg
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As much as I love Belafonte imagine the imagery if he wouldve had with a Dorothy Dangridge (who married a white man).

Rich blacks dating non blacks sends a subliminal messages. Look at the jacksons and how within the next generation they will go from a poor black family from the hood to a rich white family....doesnt mean they didnt contribute to the culture
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My ? who TF iz u talking too?!
    I answered @cooper because people that speak on civil rights activists who marry interracially always do so with an air of superiority as if just by marrying a black person and no one else, automatically makes your achievements supercede that of a bonafide activist @zombie was notorious for that as well.

Now here u come withh a completely different point of view on the matter than the guy I'm responding too but u wanna throw shots at my intellect on some slick ?

Go dutty wine your skinny ass into a wood chipper wallahi

When did i say that?
  • gns
    Options
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, this what the ? they beefin about ? Smh.

I actually think they would've still did it if she was Black. MFs love to talk to say ? like "she was there when he ain't have nothing" even when they don't know people.